ADVERTISEMENT

Get your affairs in order, while you can...

Mas-sa-suta

Hall of Famer
Oct 23, 2003
After the truth came out from the CDC that only 5% of the reported deaths were from covid alone, and all others had 2.8 comorbities, bringing the actual death toll to around 30 thousand, which is less than reported annual flu deaths, why on Earth would someone take a non-FDA approved experimental MNRA 'vaccine for a 'virus' with a 99.97% survival rate?

To many, who rely on MSM for information, it is already too late.

The shot you're told is a 'vaccine, isn't.

After the truth came out from the CDC that only 5% of the reported deaths were from covid alone, and all others had 2.8 comorbities, bringing the actual death toll to around 30 thousand, which is less than reported annual flu deaths, why on Earth would someone take a non-FDA approved experimental MNRA 'vaccine for a 'virus' with a 99.97% survival rate?

What is it?

Reactions: Lucy01
What is it?
170725-chip-three-square-market-mn-0730-2083386.jpg

Ok then - what's the end game here? I don't follow batsh!t crazy MAGA/My Pillow theories, so you'll have to catch me up on what the vaccine is. I'm also curious what nefarious plans the governments of the world have for all of us. Seriously, these cryptic 'something evil this way comes' posts are getting old.

As an aside, I've noticed that the most ardent vaccine naysayers are also the ones who will chest pound over their God-given right to build an arsenal. I think the common thread there is that people like that are just scared out of their minds of everything.

Oh my God! Please share your source! Can this damage be undone? How do I remove the chip? And, if it's in there permanently, is there some other remedy? Maybe intense heat? Or bleach? Or a "My Pillow?"

Also, since Trump got the vaccine, how does this impact The Reinstatement? What's the point if he, too, is doomed?

Last edited:
Oh my God! Please share your source! Can this damage be undone? How do I remove the chip? And, if it's in there permanently, is there some other remedy? Maybe intense heat? Or bleach? Or a "My Pillow?"
Injectable sunshine is being developed as we speak.

"She swallowed the spider to catch the fly"

45% of the population has comorbidites, and 55% over age 65 do.

You clearly have schizophrenia, but good news is I don't think that's one of the lethal ones. Mullets are, however. So you are likely higher risk factor than you believe.

You clearly have schizophrenia, but good news is I don't think that's one of the lethal ones. Mullets are, however. So you are likely higher risk factor than you believe.
Mullets are back, man.

The kid bussing tables at the Runcible Spoon last weekend had a sweet one. He was also wearing a New Order - Power Corruption & Lies t-shirt with pegged, acid washed jeans. We thought we'd entered a time warp.

The numbers are screwy. Always have been. But if it turns out to be chemical warfare, I'm screwed - as an old, obese, arthritic white dude, who is also bad at math, I got me the 8-ball twice.

(The buzz sucked.)

(Still old and arthritic. Less obese though - so I got that going for me.)

I did see where - to date - China reportedly has 91,604 cases and 4,636 deaths. Hmm. Seems like they oughta have more. Heck, even Russia reportedly has 5,334,204 cases and 129,801 deaths. And 19 other countries have worse rates of "deaths per 1,000,000" than the US. Anybody seen Fauci in the last few minutes?

Reactions: All4You and DANC

Being over 65 is a comorbidity.

Mullets are back, man.

The kid bussing tables at the Runcible Spoon last weekend had a sweet one. He was also wearing a New Order - Power Corruption & Lies t-shirt with pegged, acid washed jeans. We thought we'd entered a time warp.
The freshman big man we recruited, Logan Duncomb, came in a couple weeks ago for summer workouts sporting a really nice mullet.

It's pretty obvious that the recent surge in UFOs were delivering alien chip technology from another dimension that, when injected, changed votes from Trump to Biden when infected individuals came in proximity to electronic voting machines. Only leftist sheep could come to any other conclusion.

It's pretty obvious that the recent surge in UFOs were delivering alien chip technology from another dimension that, when injected, changed votes from Trump to Biden when infected individuals came in proximity to electronic voting machines. Only leftist sheep could come to any other conclusion.
Loose lips sink ships.

Snitches get stitches.

Reactions: Ohio Guy
If only we would have followed Trump's advice early on during the pandemic maybe it would not have spread?

If only we would have followed Trump's advice early on during the pandemic maybe it would not have spread?
"All right people. Let's start war gaming this. Remember there's no such thing as a horrible idea."

"Let's move the infected to Gitmo!"

"All right people. Remember when I mistakenly said there's no such thing as a horrible idea?"

"According to a bombshell report in the Washington Post........"

That's all you need to know this story is bullshit.

The "stable genius" seriously wanted to nuke a hurricane. There is no floor.
I can't wait until the MAGA crowd gets their orders and starts telling people that Trump didn't really suggest sending infected COVID patients to Gitmo.

I mean, of course he did, but someone like Tucker Carlson will have some gasligthing explanation ready by tonight or tomorrow that they'll all be parroting soon.

Reactions: cosmickid
"According to a bombshell report in the Washington Post........"

That's all you need to know this story is bullshit.
That's not all anyone needs to know. Other than you blindly taking Trump at his word that media outlets are out to get him, what reason do you have to doubt this report?

+1 one for mentioning the mullet.

In the good old days, all we had to fear was fear itself. But now we have to fear abject stupidity as well.

Fear the DANC.

One in the DANC, two in the STANK.
I guess I should be flattered that such a world-class chemist can take the time to make 8th grade-level attempts at jokes, but instead, it's just creepy.

Are posts like this tolerated simply for comedic effect? I mean we all know that Mas-sa-suta is an imbecile.

I can't wait until the MAGA crowd gets their orders and starts telling people that Trump didn't really suggest sending infected COVID patients to Gitmo.

I mean, of course he did, but someone like Tucker Carlson will have some gasligthing explanation ready by tonight or tomorrow that they'll all be parroting soon.
Yeah, I mean of course he did just like:

1. The parade accident in Florida this weekend was a right wing terror attack.
2. HCQ had no impact on COVID
3. There was no way the virus leaked from a lab.
4. Christopher Steele was a respected intelligence asset.
5. The Russians had a pee tape on Trump.
6. Hunter's laptop was a Russian disinformation campaign.

Need I go on?

Personally I'd welcome using gps chip technology in humans, particularly children.

I would think crime would plummet, cases would get solved immediately and there'd be no more missing persons and families wouldn't have to endure twenty years of grueling agony like Jacob Wetterling's family did.

We'd know if OJ did it.

Use it like we do with security cameras. Set up a division that needs three family members to request looking at the tape.

It will never happen because of paranoia but man, having everyone chipped would make us a much safer place.

I'd love for my 80 year old dad to get chipped.

• Haha
Reactions: travlinhoosier
Personally I'd welcome using gps chip technology in humans, particularly children.

I would think crime would plummet, cases would get solved immediately and there'd be no more missing persons and families wouldn't have to endure twenty years of grueling agony like Jacob Wetterling's family did.

We'd know if OJ did it.

Use it like we do with security cameras. Set up a division that needs three family members to request looking at the tape.

It will never happen because of paranoia but man, having everyone chipped would make us a much safer place.

If you trust the government that much, why not go ahead and have a chip installed in yourself and your dad?

What could possibly go wrong?

• Haha
Reactions: SoccerSammy

We'd know if OJ did it.

Black mirrors

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT