ADVERTISEMENT

Get your affairs in order, while you can...

If you trust the government that much, why not go ahead and have a chip installed in yourself and your dad?

What could possibly go wrong?
Come to think of it, my chipped dog has been looking at me strangely and I swear he’s not as loyal as he used to be. In time he’ll make me paranoid and I’ll be voting Republican!

Come to think of it, my chipped dog has been looking at me strangely and I swear he’s not as loyal as he used to be. In time he’ll make me paranoid and I’ll be voting Republican!
Sounds like your dog is smarter than you are.

Reactions: F.Fletch
Personally I'd welcome using gps chip technology in humans, particularly children.

I would think crime would plummet, cases would get solved immediately and there'd be no more missing persons and families wouldn't have to endure twenty years of grueling agony like Jacob Wetterling's family did.

We'd know if OJ did it.

Use it like we do with security cameras. Set up a division that needs three family members to request looking at the tape.

It will never happen because of paranoia but man, having everyone chipped would make us a much safer place.

I'd love for my 80 year old dad to get chipped.
The precogs say you must be arrested for the crime you will commit in 2023.

Oh my God! Please share your source! Can this damage be undone? How do I remove the chip? And, if it's in there permanently, is there some other remedy? Maybe intense heat? Or bleach? Or a "My Pillow?"

Also, since Trump got the vaccine, how does this impact The Reinstatement? What's the point if he, too, is doomed?

In Mas-sa-Quta’s defense, I woke up this morning and every metal object in my house was stuck to me! I’m fully MAGAnetic!!!

L
It's pretty obvious that the recent surge in UFOs were delivering alien chip technology from another dimension that, when injected, changed votes from Trump to Biden when infected individuals came in proximity to electronic voting machines. Only leftist sheep could come to any other conclusion.
Are the UFOs 5G?

Yeah, I mean of course he did just like:

1. The parade accident in Florida this weekend was a right wing terror attack.
2. HCQ had no impact on COVID
3. There was no way the virus leaked from a lab.
4. Christopher Steele was a respected intelligence asset.
5. The Russians had a pee tape on Trump.
6. Hunter's laptop was a Russian disinformation campaign.

Need I go on?
Let’s see.
1. I heard from the MSM that the old man who plowed into the gay pride parade was gay himself and police didn’t believe it was intentional. Probably had what Biden has, right? Perhaps Tucker is saying that the left is saying it’s a right wing terror attack? Speaking of Tucker, what about his assertions that the FBI orchestrated the January 6th riot?
2. I believe the studies of HCQ taken alone showed little impact on Covid, but when combined with zinc it was effective.
3. most scientists believed it wasn’t possible a year ago, but even Fauci has been questioning that for several months now. Scientists change their opinion when more scientific evidence comes to light. That’s how science works.
4. Steele was a real intelligence officer from Britain, which in the beginning seemed plausible for him to be respected.
5. Good lord, who cares?
6. again, who cares?

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
If you trust the government that much, why not go ahead and have a chip installed in yourself and your dad?

What could possibly go wrong?

Say, God forbid, one of your grandchildren go missing.

Would you rather go old school and get volunteers to form search parties, get detectives on the case or would you (and two other family members) rather contact homeland security and be able to immediately locate them and also be able to go back to the point of the abduction and see who did it, when it happened and where?

It will never, ever, ever come to be because of big brother paranoia (and the Bible belt will swear its the mark of the beast) but to me it's like having security cameras in stores. They are only used to deter and to go back after a crime was committed.

I'd understand why bad guys would hate it.

What if my wife gets access?
That's why in my scenario it would be like nuclear codes to use it, meaning two or three family members, etc.

I'm not talking about jealous lovers wondering where you are and being able to track you down.

Just used mainly for CSI after a crime has been committed.

Think of an example like the OJ trial. Roll the tape, we see Goldman and Nicole and here comes Simpson to meet them. OJ leaves and the GPS of Nicole and Goldman is where the body's were found.

Boom.

All those criminals that say they were innocent. Boom.

All the kids that go missing?

Did we ever find the girl that was abducted on IU's campus?

Just sayin.

You guys better hope I don't become a zillion aire. Lol

Reactions: hookyIU1990
That's why in my scenario it would be like nuclear codes to use it, meaning two or three family members, etc.

I'm not talking about jealous lovers wondering where you are and being able to track you down.

Just used mainly for CSI after a crime has been committed.

Think of an example like the OJ trial. Roll the tape, we see Goldman and Nicole and here comes Simpson to meet them. OJ leaves and the GPS of Nicole and Goldman is where the body's were found.

Boom.

All those criminals that say they were innocent. Boom.

All the kids that go missing?

Did we ever find the girl that was abducted on IU's campus?

Just sayin.

You guys better hope I don't become a zillion aire. Lol
I hope you're a benevolent dictator.

Personally I'd welcome using gps chip technology in humans, particularly children.

I would think crime would plummet, cases would get solved immediately and there'd be no more missing persons and families wouldn't have to endure twenty years of grueling agony like Jacob Wetterling's family did.

We'd know if OJ did it.

Use it like we do with security cameras. Set up a division that needs three family members to request looking at the tape.

It will never happen because of paranoia but man, having everyone chipped would make us a much safer place.

I'd love for my 80 year old dad to get chipped.
OJ’s guilty if they just had modern cell phones. Could probably say that about a ton of cases though.

Reactions: TommyCracker
After the truth came out from the CDC that only 5% of the reported deaths were from covid alone, and all others had 2.8 comorbities, bringing the actual death toll to around 30 thousand, which is less than reported annual flu deaths, why on Earth would someone take a non-FDA approved experimental MNRA 'vaccine for a 'virus' with a 99.97% survival rate?

To many, who rely on MSM for information, it is already too late.

The shot you're told is a 'vaccine, isn't.
The fun part is watching a bunch of sheep bleat a load of BS to avoid answering a simple question..

The fun part is watching a bunch of sheep bleat a load of BS to avoid answering a simple question..

giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: TommyCracker

Would you rather go old school and get volunteers to form search parties, get detectives on the case or would you (and two other family members) rather contact homeland security and be able to immediately locate them and also be able to go back to the point of the abduction and see who did it, when it happened and where?

It will never, ever, ever come to be because of big brother paranoia (and the Bible belt will swear its the mark of the beast) but to me it's like having security cameras in stores. They are only used to deter and to go back after a crime was committed.

I thought you were joking at first…. Dear lord

So I'll ask again - why aren't you having one implanted in you and your dad?

You will never get a serious discussion or a simple question anwered from these sychophants.

They have no idea what to say until they're told by CNN or MSNBC. If you haven't noticed by now, they only post narratives and stick to them, despite facts that are shown to disprove their narrative.

They think they're educated, but they're nothing but mindless sheep.

• Haha
Reactions: Bulk VanderHuge
Imagine a 'vaccine so safe you have to be bribed to take it...
Please link the studies showing it to be unsafe.

For a disease you have to be tested to know you have it...
Screw early testing for colon cancer amirite. Even worse, if someone gets colon cancer they can’t spread it to someone who might be more severely affected.

Oh no - he's not joking.

Tommy is a true believer.
Why are you for the abduction of children by sick pedophiles?

(that's my attempt at a DANC response back to you).

Look I'm not campaigning for it. Just saying it doesn't freak me out and that the benefits outweigh the negatives if you are a law abiding citizen (unless there's a point that I'm missing other than big brother paranoia. We're already being watched and listened to while our data is being sold and curated. We're not 'off the grid and free' like you think as is).

Like Mark said, it would most likely have to be started by parents and then generations grow up with it and get used to it, like seat belts if it was ever to become a thing.

After the truth came out from the CDC that only 5% of the reported deaths were from covid alone, and all others had 2.8 comorbities, bringing the actual death toll to around 30 thousand, which is less than reported annual flu deaths, why on Earth would someone take a non-FDA approved experimental MNRA 'vaccine for a 'virus' with a 99.97% survival rate?

To many, who rely on MSM for information, it is already too late.

The shot you're told is a 'vaccine, isn't.
Any advice on getting affairs in order? How many affairs is too many?

ADVERTISEMENT