ADVERTISEMENT

Get your affairs in order, while you can...

I'm sure this fits in somewhere in this intergalactic soap opera...

comet-ping-pong-1-19-21-2048x1536.jpg
It does. The underside of the flat earth where the alien UFOs hide is the location of hell. There, the aliens have enlisted the assistance of Satan to plan and carry out their nefarious plots against the godly Republicans and their interbreeding with demons was what created mainstream journalists.

I'm seriously thinking Nobel consideration is a possibility for our work in helping to explain the working of the conservative mind.

Spanish flu in 1918, affected an estimated 500 million , killing 50 million , 675 thousand in the United States.

That was a pandemic.
Hold on a second. So after 100 years of medical advancement, the 1918 flu (which ran from Spring 1918 - mid year 1919) killed 675k Americans and COVID in that same time frame will have killed about 600k Americans.

What in the world kind of point are you trying to make?

Or are you going back to the well of "it's really only like 30k?"

Hold on a second. So after 100 years of medical advancement, the 1918 flu (which ran from Spring 1918 - mid year 1919) killed 675k Americans and COVID in that same time frame will have killed about 600k Americans.

What in the world kind of point are you trying to make?

Or are you going back to the well of "it's really only like 30k?"
600 thousand American dead from Covid?

You seem to be factually impaired.

But funny how fewer people died from the usual things people die from every year .
Deborah Birx admitted that US officials inflated death numbers in April of last year.

The CDC admitted their death statistics were hugely overstated in May of last year.

This is not new.

Suicides and accidental deaths were added to the 'bodycount' if post mortem tests were positive. Hospice program participant deaths were added to the totals, again if a post mortem post was positive.

False positive test results are widely experienced to this day.

The US population in 1918 was 108 million.
Today it's around 335 million.

If the same percentage of American deaths in 1918 were applied to 2021, we would have around 2.1 million deaths.

It's a fraud, based upon fear mongering propaganda.

But….you always have nothing.
But.... you have no idea who was even saying what.

Hey, did you see where Outside Shitter was comparing small pox with the corona virus? I guess his many degrees never covered that.

It's a fraud.

If there was a pandemic, death rates would have surged.

If there were a deadly contagion, then it would be isolated and proven to cause disease.

If it were a novel disease, there would be novel symptoms.

If the 'vaccine' worked, then those who decline it would not be segregated.

There is a massive difference, of course, between a pandemic and a fraud.

This is a fraud.
Wut?

Reactions: DrHoops
But.... you have no idea who was even saying what.

Hey, did you see where Outside Shitter was comparing small pox with the corona virus? I guess his many degrees never covered that.
Why are you so offended by facts?

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
You expose yourself as a douchebag on a daily basis.
Look who's still obsessed with me!

You should only speak when spoken to. Otherwise, just stay in your corner wearing your dunce cap.

"VAERS accepts reports of adverse events and reactions that occur following vaccination. Healthcare providers, vaccine manufacturers, and the public can submit reports to the system. While very important in monitoring vaccine safety, VAERS reports alone cannot be used to determine if a vaccine caused or contributed to an adverse event or illness. The reports may contain information that is incomplete, inaccurate, coincidental, or unverifiable. In large part, reports to VAERS are voluntary, which means they are subject to biases. This creates specific limitations on how the data can be used scientifically. Data from VAERS reports should always be interpreted with these limitations in mind."

You're a fool.
So here is what I have read, from 1997 to 2013 there were 2,149 deaths reported to VAERS. That is for all vaccines. As of May, the deaths reported to VAERS for the COVID 19 vaccines are 4,863. So in about a half a year, the COVID 19 vaccines racked up double all the other vaccines in a given 15 year period. That is every flu shot, every polio vaccine, every MMR, etc. that was given from 1997 to 2013 compared to the vaccines for COVID in a roughly 6 month period.
Well let's be honest about the subjective nature of VAERS tracking, and how ignorant of their own medical condition people can actually be...

In what seemed initially to be a huge coincidence I traced what I believed to be a worsening of my heart failure to the day I got my 2nd shot. I periodically experience low blood pressure which results in dizziness, but I actually felt the dizziness intensify within 4 hrs of getting the shot. I also noticed that night that I had lost my appetite, again another noted side effect reported by others...

The next day I felt lousy, with a temperature, sore arm where I had been inoculated and body aches to add to the dizziness and lack of appetite. I expected all of these symptoms to dissipate after a few days, and everything but the dizziness and lack of appetite did. Both actually increased and never went away and I could easily have made a report to VAERS had I been inclined...

Over the next 3 mos, the dizziness became horrible to the point where it was accompanied by shortness of breath and some basic signs that my blood was not being properly oxygenated. At first, it only happened when I was mobile, so after falling a couple of times I started walking with a cane. The lack of appetite never went away, I just wasn't hungry and if I ate a little bit one day I usually would end up eating nothing at all the next day. Over the 3 mos I lost 20 lbs and some of the reason I didn't eat was that even when I was "hungry" I often couldn't bear to stand and try to deal with preparing food...

Then it really got worse, and I started experiencing swelling around my face, always feeling like my head was surrounded by a bubble, weird things happening to my vision, and more pronounced shortness of breath even while resting. That seemed even more in line with my heart failure seeming to move from level 3 to level 4, and I convinced myself it was either close to end-stage heart failure or a brain tumour. I even thought it might be connected to issues with the shot, but I know my cardiac genetics and history (dad died at 41, I had my heart attack and quad bypass at 39) and I've been living with this for a while, since the mid-90s...

I made an emergency appt with my cardiologist, expecting to have to be hospitalized. But as soon as he listened to my heart, he ruled out the failure getting worse. He scheduled some brain and carotid scans and visits to a gastro to examine the weight loss and to a kidney spec because one of my lab panels was troubling. But those were a week away, and I just continued to feel worse and worse...

To make a long story short, both the gastro initially and the kidney guy two days later listened to me describe my symptoms and immediately thought kidneys. And after more bloodwork, the nephrologist informed me my kidneys were functioning at 26%, and my BP was 86/42. I had never considered any kidney issue, but what was really shocking (at least to me) was he immediately pointed to the possible culprit as my main heart failure drug (Entresto). I've taken Entresto for at least 5 or 6 yrs and never had any issues, but my lab work from March was far different 3 mos later, so in that short time he felt the Entresto had played havoc with my kidney function.

He took me off my Entresto cold turkey, and within 2 days I could tell I was better. Sure enough lab work a week later showed my kidneys were up to 40% (still low, but not deadly) and I didn't even need my cane when I went back for a follow-up. So physically I feel much better and the symptoms at rest are completely gone, although walking I still have sporadic feelings of dizziness. But I never knew how closely symptoms of kidney disease mirrored heart failure, so if I'd have died I'd have said I died of heart failure, which would have been incorrect, at least directly...

The problem now is I still have a lousy damaged heart and an almost 30 yr old quad bypass, and I can apparently no longer take my main heart failure medicine. The point is that while I could have justifiably made a VAERS report and blamed the vax, I knew enough of my own history to minimize the possibility that was what had happened. Undoubtedly other folks may not have been so reticent, and it's very possible that element of medication issues or even pre-existing situations are what actually happened to many others who assumed it was the vax itself.

It also speaks to the whole concept of co-morbidities- I might have technically died of kidney failure without ever experiencing damage to my kidneys themselves. Just because people with pre-existing conditions might actually die of a direct cause other than covid itself doesn't justify Mas's ludicrous OP. Most people who die of disease die of multiple causes because diseases attack systems within your body. Death generally occurs when vital organs and systems break down. That seems especially true of covid, where many victims desperately needed to be intubated to breathe but may have died from the trauma effect of being ventilated...

Well let's be honest about the subjective nature of VAERS tracking, and how ignorant of their own medical condition people can actually be...

In what seemed initially to be a huge coincidence I traced what I believed to be a worsening of my heart failure to the day I got my 2nd shot. I periodically experience low blood pressure which results in dizziness, but I actually felt the dizziness intensify within 4 hrs of getting the shot. I also noticed that night that I had lost my appetite, again another noted side effect reported by others...

The next day I felt lousy, with a temperature, sore arm where I had been inoculated and body aches to add to the dizziness and lack of appetite. I expected all of these symptoms to dissipate after a few days, and everything but the dizziness and lack of appetite did. Both actually increased and never went away and I could easily have made a report to VAERS had I been inclined...

Over the next 3 mos, the dizziness became horrible to the point where it was accompanied by shortness of breath and some basic signs that my blood was not being properly oxygenated. At first, it only happened when I was mobile, so after falling a couple of times I started walking with a cane. The lack of appetite never went away, I just wasn't hungry and if I ate a little bit one day I usually would end up eating nothing at all the next day. Over the 3 mos I lost 20 lbs and some of the reason I didn't eat was that even when I was "hungry" I often couldn't bear to stand and try to deal with preparing food...

Then it really got worse, and I started experiencing swelling around my face, always feeling like my head was surrounded by a bubble, weird things happening to my vision, and more pronounced shortness of breath even while resting. That seemed even more in line with my heart failure seeming to move from level 3 to level 4, and I convinced myself it was either close to end-stage heart failure or a brain tumour. I even thought it might be connected to issues with the shot, but I know my cardiac genetics and history (dad died at 41, I had my heart attack and quad bypass at 39) and I've been living with this for a while, since the mid-90s...

I made an emergency appt with my cardiologist, expecting to have to be hospitalized. But as soon as he listened to my heart, he ruled out the failure getting worse. He scheduled some brain and carotid scans and visits to a gastro to examine the weight loss and to a kidney spec because one of my lab panels was troubling. But those were a week away, and I just continued to feel worse and worse...

To make a long story short, both the gastro initially and the kidney guy two days later listened to me describe my symptoms and immediately thought kidneys. And after more bloodwork, the nephrologist informed me my kidneys were functioning at 26%, and my BP was 86/42. I had never considered any kidney issue, but what was really shocking (at least to me) was he immediately pointed to the possible culprit as my main heart failure drug (Entresto). I've taken Entresto for at least 5 or 6 yrs and never had any issues, but my lab work from March was far different 3 mos later, so in that short time he felt the Entresto had played havoc with my kidney function.

He took me off my Entresto cold turkey, and within 2 days I could tell I was better. Sure enough lab work a week later showed my kidneys were up to 40% (still low, but not deadly) and I didn't even need my cane when I went back for a follow-up. So physically I feel much better and the symptoms at rest are completely gone, although walking I still have sporadic feelings of dizziness. But I never knew how closely symptoms of kidney disease mirrored heart failure, so if I'd have died I'd have said I died of heart failure, which would have been incorrect, at least directly...

The problem now is I still have a lousy damaged heart and an almost 30 yr old quad bypass, and I can apparently no longer take my main heart failure medicine. The point is that while I could have justifiably made a VAERS report and blamed the vax, I knew enough of my own history to minimize the possibility that was what had happened. Undoubtedly other folks may not have been so reticent, and it's very possible that element of medication issues or even pre-existing situations are what actually happened to many others who assumed it was the vax itself.

It also speaks to the whole concept of co-morbidities- I might have technically died of kidney failure without ever experiencing damage to my kidneys themselves. Just because people with pre-existing conditions might actually die of a direct cause other than covid itself doesn't justify Mas's ludicrous OP. Most people who die of disease die of multiple causes because diseases attack systems within your body. Death generally occurs when vital organs and systems break down. That seems especially true of covid, where many victims desperately needed to be intubated to breathe but may have died from the trauma effect of being ventilated...
So the poison ruined your kidney function ,
triggered your symptoms, almost killed you,
and my post is ludicrous.

You will shill on your death bed...

Yes the VAERS information is there for everyone to see.

BTW, whatever happened to type A and B
Influenza, which typically kills 20-40 thousand Americans per year?
We have never done a mass vaccination campaign at this level where millions of people are vaccinated each week and since they are under EUA health providers are going out of their way to ask and report on vaccination status for deaths.
So for example, no one would usually ask about whether a guy who has a heart attack or car accident got the flu vaccine so no one would ever report it to VAERS, but it's happening consistently with Covid vaccines.

Reactions: Crayfish57
ADVERTISEMENT