ADVERTISEMENT

Get the straight jacket ready for Outside Shooter.

Why not?

You do know that the leader of the investigation was Mike Kensil, son of the former Jets president, a guy who hired Bill Belichick as head coach for a hour, after which time Belichick resigned, after which the team president (his Dad) was fired?

You do know that the first thing Mike Kensil did after halftime was to run to the Patriots sideline with a chit-eating grin, yelling "you effers are so effing busted. We weighed (sic) the footballs at halftime" (curiously, you don't 'weigh" pressure)

You do know that Chris Mortensen's false report that 11 of 12 footballs were deflated by 2 psi was accompanied by an on-air comment from Mortensen that the NFL had "weighed" footballs at halftime, suggesting that Kensil had fed him this all-important lie that 11, rather then zero, footballs were 2 psi low.

You do know that Roger Goodell started off in the NFL as a Jets employee and co-worker of Mike Kensil?

It doesn't take a lot of people to pull off a gotcha exercise/frame job. Maybe just one guy- someone willing to lie and who is powerful/connected enough to make sure that nobody corrects his lie for over 3 months.

And we flew our own jets into the world trade center to start a war.

And we faked the moon landing.

And Elvis is still living.

And....and.....and....

images

tumblr_mwo7lkwxQF1qclcbeo1_500.jpg

images

images

You cannot win a debate with a person who is insane.

You shouldn’t have a debate with someone, as a hypothetical example, about a novel that you have not read.

This is especially true if the person you are debating has read it thoroughly, and moreover the person can reference his/her arguments with chapter, page, and line numbers, while you can only mumble “that’s crazy”, without having the slightest clue of what is being discussed, or why.

21311788-Light-Bulb-Cartoon-Mascot-Character-Giving-A-Thumb-Up-Stock-Vector.jpg

You shouldn’t have a debate with someone, as a hypothetical example, about a novel that you have not read.

This is especially true if the person you are debating has read it thoroughly, and moreover the person can reference his/her arguments with chapter, page, and line numbers, while you can only mumble “that’s crazy”, without having the slightest clue of what is being discussed, or why.

You can read?

News to me.

Explain the text about needing to "deflate" in order to be able to wear a smaller jacket.

You won't.
Can you explain this one? "Nice dude....jimmy needs some kicks....lets make a deal.....come on help the deflator." So, Brady was going to give him some shoes for losing weight?

Or this one ? "im not going to espn........yet." Perhaps, you think he was goimg to discuss his (ahem) weight loss with ESPN? Is that what you think?

Or this one? "The only thing deflating sun..is his passing rating." How would Brady's passing rating be affected by someone else's weight loss?

Can't weight (I mean, wait) for your explanation how these texts use "deflate" to mean weight loss. Thanks for the entertainment.

Can you explain this one? "Nice dude....jimmy needs some kicks....lets make a deal.....come on help the deflator." So, Brady was going to give him some shoes for losing weight?

this was by McNally, the part-time 10-days-a-year employee who doesn't get the perks of the full-time guys.

it logically means:

"Hey, I really like those shoes that you got. You say that they just gave them to you? They said you can only have one pair, but try... If you can get some more, PLEASE sell this fat boy a pair! I'll pay a fair price. I won't tell anybody that you are selling shoes that the Patriots are giving you. That's probably illegal! We'd show up on "Outside the Lines" on ESPN, LOL

Or this one? "The only thing deflating sun..is his passing rating."

This was in response to a test by Jastremski, the every day ball prep guy.

JJ: "I can't believe that Brady thinks that I screwed him over by way over-inflating the footballs before the Jets game. I had them set right at 13 psi, just like he said, when you took them to the ref. The day after the game I checked and they were at 16 psi though! That ref must have REALLY screwed us over! I had to take air out of them two days later in order to even use them at practice!

McNally: Hey, he's being such a jerk. You know what you should do? Pump them up to 18 psi on Sunday! That would show him! He'd suck, and then at least he would have something legit on you to complain about! No way you should ever do anything that he wants if he's going to blame you for the Jets game"

your turn: Explain the text about needing to "deflate" in order to be able to fit into a smaller jacket, referring to air and footballs.

Then explain the bizarre idea that someone would want somewhere between 0.0 and 0.4 psi let out of ONLY three of 12 footballs, without knowing which footballs would be high, low, or medium-pressured, and not knowing which ones would be used in the game when (or if ever).

Last edited:
this was by McNally, the part-time 10-days-a-year employee who doesn't get the perks of the full-time guys.

it logically means:

"Hey, I really like those shoes that you got. You say that they just gave them to you? They said you can only have one pair, but try... If you can get some more, PLEASE sell this fat boy a pair! I'll pay a fair price. I won't tell anybody that you are selling shoes that the Patriots are giving you. That's probably illegal! We'd show up on "Outside the Lines" on ESPN, LOL

This was by Jastremski, the every day ball prep guy, not "the deflator'

it logically means:

"I can't believe that Brady thinks that I screwed him over by way over-inflating the footballs before the Jets game. I had them set right at 13 psi, just like he said, when you took them to the ref. The day after the game I checked and they were at 16 psi though! That ref must have REALLY screwed us over! I had to take air out of them two days later in order to even use them at practice! Hey, he's being such a jerk. You know what I should do? Pump them up to 18 psi on Sunday! That would show him! He'd suck, and then at least he would have something legit to complain about!"

your turn: Explain the text about needing to "deflate" in order to be able to fit into a smaller jacket, referring to air and footballs.
I don't think you understand the meaning of the word "logically."

it logically means:

This was by Jastremski, the every day ball prep guy, not "the deflator'

it logically means:

"I can't believe that Brady thinks that I screwed him over by way over-inflating the footballs before the Jets game. I had them set right at 13 psi, just like he said, when you took them to the ref. The day after the game I checked and they were at 16 psi though! That ref must have REALLY screwed us over! I had to take air out of them two days later in order to even use them at practice! Hey, he's being such a jerk. You know what I should do? Pump them up to 18 psi on Sunday! That would show him! He'd suck, and then at least he would have something legit to complain about! No way I should ever do anything that he wants if he's going to blame me for the Jets game"

Then explain why bizarre idea of why someone would want somewhere between 0.0 and 0.4 psi let out of ONLY three of 12 footballs, without knowing which footballs will be used in the game when (or if ever).
No. You're wrong. The text stating "The only thing deflating sun..is his passing rating" was made by McNally and could not possibly be referring to McNally's weight. I love watching you try. Did your face plant hurt?

kicks = shoes
let's make a deal = sell them to me
won't go to ESPN = I won't get you busted for selling shoes you might be accused of stealing

how is this NOT logical?

If you are saying that you have read the wells report enough times to quote chapter and verse, just so you can argue with other people about it, then you sir are the crazy person...noone else...just you.

it logically means:

This was in response to a test by Jastremski, the every day ball prep guy.

JJ: "I can't believe that Brady thinks that I screwed him over by way over-inflating the footballs before the Jets game. I had them set right at 13 psi, just like he said, when you took them to the ref. The day after the game I checked and they were at 16 psi though! That ref must have REALLY screwed us over! I had to take air out of them two days later in order to even use them at practice!

McNally: Hey, he's being such a jerk. You know what you should do? Pump them up to 18 psi on Sunday! That would show him! He'd suck, and then at least he would have something legit on you to complain about! No way you should ever do anything that he wants if he's going to blame you for the Jets game"

Then explain the bizarre idea that someone would want somewhere between 0.0 and 0.4 psi let out of ONLY three of 12 footballs, without knowing which footballs would be high, low, or medium-pressured, and not knowing which ones would be used in the game when (or if ever).
Can you explain why this text says Brady lied? "Haha....That is funny! I like how Brady lied on WEEI as well. Ha. Is that the actual Jersey?"

And the only text mentioning a jacket that I could find was sent by McNally to Jastremski: "Deflate and give somebody that jkt." So, are you saying that McNally called himself the deflator but told Jastremski to deflate?

Can you explain why this text says Brady lied? "Haha....That is funny! I like how Brady lied on WEEI as well. Ha. Is that the actual Jersey?"

And the only text mentioning a jacket that I could find was sent by McNally to Jastremski: "Deflate and give somebody that jkt." So, are you saying that McNally called himself the deflator but told Jastremski to deflate?
Why are you arguing with him? HE READ IT, MAN. He knows what it says. He studied it.

61881149.jpg

I've got a science degree too buddy, so back off my

Mixed%20Nuts%20NEW1.jpg

Besides, you're too busy with

10940586_1569704339934671_2534604111303473610_n.jpg

So yeah

1106514-cool_story_bro_super.jpg

Bravo sir:

47c32edb4a4015ea29511832328be17a.jpg

BTW, if the
colts-fan1.jpg

reference is for me, I'd point out yet again that I'm actually a Bears fan, but since you are apparently this guy:

Supremor_(Earth-616).png

I shouldn't have to tell you that.

But by all means, please keep:

angif-flog-a%20dead-horse-def.jpg

If it wasn't for the strike, that team would have started a dynasty.

So... the 1987 strike killed the incredible momentum from the 1986 one-and-done Bears?

The Bears are the Dexys Midnight Runners of the NFL. One brief flash in the pan.

The Bears suck. They will always suck. They might have a good run once every decade or so, but they are doomed to suck for the rest of eternity.

But I would rather spend a year locked in a South Side sports bar with ten of the fattest, greasiest most obnoxious Ditkaheads you can find than spend five minutes in the same room as a Masshole.

So... the 1987 strike killed the incredible momentum from the 1986 one-and-done Bears?

The Bears are the Dexys Midnight Runners of the NFL. One brief flash in the pan.
Brief maybe, but that flash in the pan beat the snot out of your blessed Patriots. And your team let this guy do this:

Reactions: hoosierdug
Brief maybe, but that flash in the pan beat the snot out of your blessed Patriots.

I expected Champaign Tony Eason to lead them to a Super Bowl win even less than you probably expected Rex Grossman to do the same for your Bears. You could at least hope for a Manning choke. I just hoped for Eason to get sick so they'd put in Grogan.

It's obvious the Cheatriots didn't cheat in '85....guess they learned their lesson.

ADVERTISEMENT