ADVERTISEMENT

Get Anderson out!!

That last three hit the backboard. If we have to play him we are in big trouble.

For anyone that saw him in high school, what about him indicated he should play in the B10? His shooting form alone should have relegated him to Div 3. He brings nothing to the party.
I see you calling out one person like he was the only one who couldn’t make a shot.

I see you calling out one person like he was the only one who couldn’t make a shot.

I'm lost, do you have a phucking point? There wasn't a quality guard on the floor tonight. Very few bright spots anywhere. Are you happy now? Now can you remember the last time Anderson was good? Me neither. Hopefully dude transfers and opens up a spot.

I'm lost, do you have a phucking point? There wasn't a quality guard on the floor tonight. Very few bright spots anywhere. Are you happy now? Now can you remember the last time Anderson was good? Me neither. Hopefully dude transfers and opens up a spot.
Yeah you moron. Stop blaming one ****ing player dumbass. I didn’t see any guards playing well so to point out one is dumb.

Yeah you moron. Stop blaming one ****ing player dumbass. I didn’t see any guards playing well so to point out one is dumb.

I never blamed Anderson. Plenty of blame to go around. It's Archie's fault he's on the team and even worse, on the floor. He simply he isn't a B10 quality player. Not sure he's even a Div 2 player. Hopefully when he transfers, as his biggest fan, you'll go with him.

Reactions: IUgradman
I never blamed Anderson. Plenty of blame to go around. It's Archie's fault he's on the team and even worse, on the floor. He simply he isn't a B10 quality player. Not sure he's even a Div 2 player. Hopefully when he transfers, as his biggest fan, you'll go with him.
Yes maybe he’ll transfer to a big ten bottom feeder then kick our ass

Reactions: ufo33 and BGunn
Plenty of blame to go around but bottom line he is not a Big Ten player. There's just no way. How do we not have a walk on that can at least hit the rim on shots?

You only need to look at the Box Score to identify the problem. Our Guards scored 10 points combined for the game. Rob and Anderson were each scoreless. There are 3rd Graders who haven't played organized basketball who have better shooting form than Anderson.

You only need to look at the Box Score to identify the problem. Our Guards scored 10 points combined for the game. Rob and Anderson were each scoreless. There are 3rd Graders who haven't played organized basketball who have better shooting form than Anderson.
Yet no correction to his form in over two years.

now 1/22 career on BT 3s.....4.5%.....I wonder if anyone has ever gone 0 for with more than 20 career attempts?
The fact he even plays tells me our talent isnt very good. But hey i guess he was lights out in high school. One of these years maybe he will rip off like 3 of 5 in a game. They say shooters just need to keep shooting!!!! He has teo more years to have a hot game

If Hunter had been ready to go last night Anderson may not have seen the floor.
I'm sorry but when I get so sick like with the flu last year I literally couldn't get off the couch, Hunter was sitting on the bench didn't look pale never left to go puke toughen up a little.

The fact he even plays tells me our talent isnt very good. But hey i guess he was lights out in high school. One of these years maybe he will rip off like 3 of 5 in a game. They say shooters just need to keep shooting!!!! He has teo more years to have a hot game

He did have an offer from Beilein at Michigan.......also, I remember one 'analyst' saying he thought DA was the best pure shooter in the class. Now, he was rated 129/130 on Rivals & 247, so that wasn't the majority view........I do think there was some question by some about his other skills and his 'motor'

I'm sorry but when I get so sick like with the flu last year I literally couldn't get off the couch, Hunter was sitting on the bench didn't look pale never left to go puke toughen up a little.

I was surprised that a competitor wouldn't at least attempt to go, unless it was entirely the medical staff's decision.

I remember Brian Evans having to yank his shoulder back into place a couple of times a game........somehow, I don't think that would happen today.

No, he certainly did not look "pale".

I saw Damezi play in person a few times in HS, and also on TV46 Game of the Week. Damezi was purely more athletic that most HS opponents, especially in the NIC conference. He could score at will because he could jump higher, shoot over people, drive past them, etc. He also played on a pretty good HS team that had been playing together for many years. In my opinion, these factors contributed to Damezi being over-hyped, and maybe over valued? Yes, his shot was much better in HS, smooth, easy. Many times the net would barely move it was that pure. What happened...I don't know? Probably because he is seeing good defenses for the first time. During AAU games, some teams play no defense and do not run any type of offense, strictly run-&-gun. He was probably never taught the true fundamentals of defense, offense, etc. Knowing where he came from, I truly hope Damezi continues with his college education and gets a degree, either at IU or elsewhere. That is the most important thing for him and would hopefully lead him to a better life than what he grew up in.

Reactions: DANC
I saw Damezi play in person a few times in HS, and also on TV46 Game of the Week. Damezi was purely more athletic that most HS opponents, especially in the NIC conference. He could score at will because he could jump higher, shoot over people, drive past them, etc. He also played on a pretty good HS team that had been playing together for many years. In my opinion, these factors contributed to Damezi being over-hyped, and maybe over valued? Yes, his shot was much better in HS, smooth, easy. Many times the net would barely move it was that pure. What happened...I don't know? Probably because he is seeing good defenses for the first time. During AAU games, some teams play no defense and do not run any type of offense, strictly run-&-gun. He was probably never taught the true fundamentals of defense, offense, etc. Knowing where he came from, I truly hope Damezi continues with his college education and gets a degree, either at IU or elsewhere. That is the most important thing for him and would hopefully lead him to a better life than what he grew up in.
"During AAU games........ " you put your finger on the big problem in college BB. AAU play has ruined the game.

Reactions: ufo33
He did have an offer from Beilein at Michigan.......also, I remember one 'analyst' saying he thought DA was the best pure shooter in the class. Now, he was rated 129/130 on Rivals & 247, so that wasn't the majority view........I do think there was some question by some about his other skills and his 'motor'
Crean said priller was a lights out shooter from three. Obviously it is one heck of alot easier to make a wide open three in hs.

I was surprised that a competitor wouldn't at least attempt to go, unless it was entirely the medical staff's decision.

I remember Brian Evans having to yank his shoulder back into place a couple of times a game........somehow, I don't think that would happen today.
Now you sit out for three weeks if you stub your toe. I bet we dont see thompson back for weeks.

Crean said priller was a lights out shooter from three. Obviously it is one heck of alot easier to make a wide open three in hs.
Priller might have been a good shooter - we'll never know, because Crean never played him.

At Purdue, Priller came in, hustled, and looked like he belonged. But before and after that - he never played.

Priller might have been a good shooter - we'll never know, because Crean never played him.

At Purdue, Priller came in, hustled, and looked like he belonged. But before and after that - he never played.
Tim Priller was a total tool go listen to Brian Snow he couldn't believe it when he heard Crean was recruiting him from Texas.

Tim Priller was a total tool go listen to Brian Snow he couldn't believe it when he heard Crean was recruiting him from Texas.
'total tool'? What does that have to do with him playing basketball?

I never claimed Priller was any good - I said he didn't play, which he didn't. But the one time he did get to play minutes against Purdue, his hustle and drive put our other players to shame.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT