ADVERTISEMENT

Geronimo

hoosierdaddy_1972

Benchwarmer
Jul 20, 2018
Good read on how he is coming along including thoughts from his high school coach.

Nice read. That kid has a ton of potential. Nice to see him start putting it all together. I’m rooting for him.

...so next game he gets no minutes. Nice Arch!

This is EXACTLY what I was going to say. Kid has a breakout game. Plays hard. Gives us a spark and......the next game at home, you’re left to wonder if they kept him in the locker room to wash sweaty jockstraps?

Reactions: GALE60
Lander got 11 minutes. Most of those were Geronimos.

what? Lander took Robs minutes, and should have taken more. We would have won if he played the duration of the second when he came in.

The only way this team can go from mediocre to good is playing him. Rob has proven to be the most inconsistent player ever. Like I said after last game you never have any idea if Rob is gonna swish it or airball it. Tonight literally an example of that. 2nd half he played like a d3 bench PG.

Last edited:
what? Lander took Robs minutes, and should have taken more. We would have won if he played the duration of the second when he came in.

The only way this team can go from mediocre to good is playing him. Rob has proven to be the most inconsistent player ever. Like I said after last game you never have any idea if Rob is gonna swish it or airball it. Tonight literally an example of that. 2nd half he played like a d3 bench PG.
It was a joke

This is EXACTLY what I was going to say. Kid has a breakout game. Plays hard. Gives us a spark and......the next game at home, you’re left to wonder if they kept him in the locker room to wash sweaty jockstraps?
He was in the game for about 15 seconds before he had a couple boards and a put back dunk. I guess that type of play is unacceptable at the new IU as Geronimo didn’t get much time today.

1985, Uwe and the bench at Illinois?
Yep, Uwe and the four freshmen game.

It was brutal to watch, but at least Knight was trying to change things up during a rough season.

Sometimes it just feels like Archie is cool with losing. I'm sure that's not true, but rolling out basically the same starting lineup every game (and half) is odd, to say the least.

I think he's fine ..But you can't play him long extended minutes..
But I agree..Let's see him some more..
And Archie is as bad as Crean when it comes to mix matching guy's on the floor....
Geronimo..Trace ..Race ..Rob..& Jerome....Not.
Geronimo..Race ..Galloway..Hunter ..Lander....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT