ADVERTISEMENT

Georgia governor to open movie theaters, gyms etc..

There is not an answer. The biggest fixed cost is usually rent. I know you favor stopping rents. The management companies have fixed costs, those buildings still need maintenance and have mortgages. How do we bail them out? Stop mortgages (only attacks part of those two things), then banks will have zero income and will go under.

i paused the mortgages on commercial and rental property as well.

no way you didn't catch that.

as for the banks, they would survive just fine.

and the US govt backs probably 80% of mortgages.

the principles on the paused mortgages aren't reduced 1 cent while on pause, and the current Fed rate is zero, so any bank needing capital to get by can borrow at zero %, and pay it back when the mortgages get un paused and extended for however many months they were paused, with zero accrued interest to the borrower.

and the US govt should own the Wall St banks anyway, since the US govt bought them for an absurdly inflated price anyway in 2008, only to give them back to the private sector as an unapproved gift from the citizenry. (not sure how you missed that either).

i get it. you want small business and the working class to pay 100% of the economic loss for something they had nothing to do with, while the investment class doesn't lose a cent for so long as 1 day.

quit shilling for Wall St and the Wall St owned DNC all the time, and you wouldn't have to post such total sht all the time.

try standing for something constructive just for once, instead of always fighting it to the death to serve your master.

get some self respect.

Last edited:
i paused the mortgages on commercial and rental property as well.

no way you didn't catch that.

as for the banks, they would survive just fine.

and the US govt backs probably 80% of mortgages.

the principles on the paused mortgages aren't reduced 1 cent while on pause, and the current Fed rate is zero, so any bank needing capital to get by can borrow at zero %, and pay it back when the mortgages get un paused and extended for however many months they were paused, with zero accrued interest to the borrower.

and the US govt should own the Wall St banks anyway, since the US govt bought them for an absurdly inflated price anyway in 2008, only to give them back to the private sector as an unapproved gift from the citizenry. (not sure how you missed that either).

i get it. you want small business and the working class to pay 100% of the economic loss for something they had nothing to do with, while the investment class doesn't lose a cent for so long as 1 day.

quit shilling for Wall St and the Wall St owned DNC all the time, and you wouldn't have to post such total sht all the time.

try standing for something constructive just for once, instead of always fighting it to the death to serve your master.

get some self respect.
Lol

Have a dear friend who passed away last Thursday in Atlanta at the age of 84.

The family is still in the "planning phase" regarding the funeral services according to the deceased person's comparatively young wife. Quotes from a message by the wife.

Cannot help but think the family is in a quandary due to the pandemic with attendees coming from all parts of the country.

Finding what is the right or wrong thing to do in this pandemic is a crap shoot. What New York says is wrong can be different than what Georgia thinks.

Last edited:
Have a dear friend who passed away last Thursday in Atlanta at the age of 84.

The family is still in the "planning phase" regarding the funeral services according to the deceased person wife. Quotes from a message by the wife.

Cannot help but think the family is in a quandary due to the pandemic and with attendees coming from all parts of the country.

Finding what is the right or wrong thing to do in this pandemic is a scrap shoot. What New York says is wrong can be different than what Georgia thinks.
Callous as it may sound, no one should be planning any kind of conventional funeral in these circumstances. Almost universally I'm seeing that people are doing a cremation or internment with no one present and then pledging to have a future memorial service.

Reactions: hoot1
Here's an update on Georgia deaths...

EbzmywXXYAMgNxa

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT