ADVERTISEMENT

GeorgeStraight I'm calling you and others out...

BigSand01

Freshman
Aug 24, 2012
During the early part of the B1G I predicted IU would finish 15 -3! GeorgeStraight kind of got on me at that time as did others! GeorgeStraight manned up at the end of the B1G and posted one of the classiest posts I've read to date on Peegs! I had forgot about the sh!t he said when I was willing to take bets on 15 - 3! He remembered and called me out to apologize for his posts from a few months back! Takes a man to do that! He owes me a glass of skim milk!

Why did I bring that up? Because I actually expected us to falter in the B1G $$$$ Tourney. After an 18 game regular season which we won by 2 full games what is the tourney about? It's all about $$$$! Period. Teams like Illinois and Michigan are playing for survival and a shot at the tourney! We need to get and stay healthy for the dance!

With that I will throw out another bet! IU will make the Sweet 16 easily! I see them going to the round of 8 and after that it will be up to match ups, injuries, and tourney luck to go further!

Don't quit on this team yet!

OK! Go ahead and fire away........................ I've already been down this road a few times! I could use more skim milk!

GO IU!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News