ADVERTISEMENT

George H.W. Bush to vote for Hillary Clinton.

I'm perfectly qualified to diagnose these candidates as assholes.
I agree with you.

It was this genius comment I took umbrage with
"He has a textbook personality disorder. He's quite literally, mentally unfit for the office."

The same folks who put up crap like that lose their friggin minds when actual doctors see Clinton's behavior and say they think she's got a medical problem.

Bullshit. You think this would be happening if Rubio, Kasich, or any other number of candidates had won? As the article pointed out, he's far from the only one from prior GOP administrations to come out against Trump. Not to mention sitting GOP Senators and Reps. Are they all just butthurt?
Just the fact that so many RINO pubs and life long politicians dislike Trump is the very reason he should be elected. It is very telling that the career politicians despise him. They don't want their cushy power trips tampered with.

It's not hyperbole. He has a textbook personality disorder. He's quite literally, mentally unfit for the office.

http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-...ality-disorder/basics/definition/con-20025568

Your comparison to Reagan isn't valid whatsoever. He was a 2 term Gov of a huge state. I get that you are trying to contort yourself into a position of defending the indefensible.....I guess to somehow justify voting for a mentally ill charlatan. I couldn't do it.
Actually your link pretty much describes both Trump and Hillary.

I agree with you.

It was this genius comment I took umbrage with
"He has a textbook personality disorder. He's quite literally, mentally unfit for the office."

The same folks who put up crap like that lose their friggin minds when actual doctors see Clinton's behavior and say they think she's got a medical problem.

Oh, ok, here's a psychologist.
http://countercurrentnews.com/2016/...trump-is-literally-a-narcissistic-psychopath/

Here's the chair of the Dept of Psychology at Northwestern
http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2016/06/the-mind-of-donald-trump/480771/

Granted, these guys are no Alex Jones witnessing blue sunglasses, but I think they're qualified to speak on this subject.

Hilarious. Trump is the dictionary definition of RINO.

On a slightly different note, then do you think those of us that like some pub ideas, some dem ideas, then hate some pub ideas as well as hate some dem ideas are behind trump and you're seeing the birth of a new party? Is there any better way to do it?

As a paring note, not directed at you, but then again maybe it is, what are the chances a majority of blue collar Merican's are feed up with the standard talk like on the cooler. The constant drumming of how effing stupid they are. Because of the constant, standard downplaying of their roll/ importance that they are specifically voting against the kind, the left kind, that frequent places like this. You ( more so they, in this case) are the problem Trump supporters are voting against. ? Besides HRC being an unconvicted felon, of course.

Just the fact that so many RINO pubs and life long politicians dislike Trump is the very reason he should be elected. It is very telling that the career politicians despise him. They don't want their cushy power trips tampered with.

Yeah, sure...that's it exactly. Smh.

Hard to believe people actually buy that line, but it's clear there are many that do. If you don't like the way the govt works now, you'll really hate it with Trump.

Amazing how gullible some are

Yeah, sure...that's it exactly. Smh.

Hard to believe people actually buy that line, but it's clear there are many that do. If you don't like the way the govt works now, you'll really hate it with Trump.

Amazing how gullible some are
Gullible? Is that believing what a serial liar tells you?

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
Hilarious. Trump is the dictionary definition of RINO.

The term RINO is the most ridiculously tired and overused pejorative in political lexicon, and says a lot more about the dim mind of the commenter than the intended target.

Who are you talking about? I assume Hillary, knowing your low brow posting history, but if you spent any time reading here you'd know I'm not a Hillary supporter, nor a Democrat supporter, and I never have been.

The world isn't binary.

Reactions: DrHoops
The term RINO is the most ridiculously tired and overused pejorative in political lexicon, and says a lot more about the dim mind of the commenter than the intended target.
You mean when IUBALLAWOL used it incorrectly?

Bush wouldn't have told her if he didn't want it out there. This is how he gets it public while maintaining a respectful distance. My guess is he was scared by the polls and hoping his opinion might sway at least a few people.

Edit: autocorrect
Your "guess" aside the HWB team denied he said that later tonight and would not be commenting on the Presidential race. Also several guest present advised they heard no such thing. Earlier they would not either confirm nor deny which is understandable as it's no ones business but his. Deny it and the Trump surrogates imply he is endorsing Trump and vice versa.

I could certainly understand why he would not vote for Trump as I won't either but I think the gentleman has way to much class to do as you have suggested. My "guess" is he will not vote for HRC either.

On a slightly different note, then do you think those of us that like some pub ideas, some dem ideas, then hate some pub ideas as well as hate some dem ideas are behind trump and you're seeing the birth of a new party? Is there any better way to do it?

As a paring note, not directed at you, but then again maybe it is, what are the chances a majority of blue collar Merican's are feed up with the standard talk like on the cooler. The constant drumming of how effing stupid they are. Because of the constant, standard downplaying of their roll/ importance that they are specifically voting against the kind, the left kind, that frequent places like this. You ( more so they, in this case) are the problem Trump supporters are voting against. ? Besides HRC being an unconvicted felon, of course.
No. I think the GOP and Democratic parties will remain the two national parties.

Your "guess" aside the HWB team denied he said that later tonight and would not be commenting on the Presidential race. Also several guest present advised they heard no such thing. Earlier they would not either confirm nor deny which is understandable as it's no ones business but his. Deny it and the Trump surrogates imply he is endorsing Trump and vice versa.

I could certainly understand why he would not vote for Trump as I won't either but I think the gentleman has way to much class to do as you have suggested. My "guess" is he will not vote for HRC either.
I suspect your guess is wrong. I don't think there is any doubt that both Bushes are voting for Clinton. Especially Bush I. But whatever, that's not really that important. I think you're also wrong about what his team said. His team said that he would not be commenting on it. They neither denied nor confirmed that he actually said it. They simply refused to address it.

Long story short, I suspect GHWB made this comment to a person with the understanding that it would be leaked and that he would refuse to confirm it (note that Kennedy isn't out there making a stink about his refusal to admit he said it; I think she already knew a no-comment was coming). This is how politics work when people have something they want to get out, but have various levels of decorum and politeness they need to navigate.

I suspect your guess is wrong. I don't think there is any doubt that both Bushes are voting for Clinton. Especially Bush I. But whatever, that's not really that important. I think you're also wrong about what his team said. His team said that he would not be commenting on it. They neither denied nor confirmed that he actually said it. They simply refused to address it.

Long story short, I suspect GHWB made this comment to a person with the understanding that it would be leaked and that he would refuse to confirm it (note that Kennedy isn't out there making a stink about his refusal to admit he said it; I think she already knew a no-comment was coming). This is how politics work when people have something they want to get out, but have various levels of decorum and politeness they need to navigate.
Of course your guess is better than my guess. I am posting a link and statement in the link. There are several similar stories.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/d...lary-clinton/article/2602390?custom_click=rss

"By Tuesday evening, H.W. Bush's team denied him having said anything".

There are also tweets denying it.

We can choose what to read or believe as is all things political I guess. And of course Goat your guess and opinion could be correct and might well be. Having said that it is your opinion and I have mine. They both might vote for Hillary but have made no public statements or anything else to support your statement that they certainly are without a doubt. Of course they are in the same boat as the rest of us. Two turds and neither fit to be POTUS.

Of course your guess is better than my guess. I am posting a link and statement in the link. There are several similar stories.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/d...lary-clinton/article/2602390?custom_click=rss

"By Tuesday evening, H.W. Bush's team denied him having said anything".

There are also tweets denying it.

We can choose what to read or believe as is all things political I guess. And of course Goat your guess and opinion could be correct and might well be. Having said that it is your opinion and I have mine. They both might vote for Hillary but have made no public statements or anything else to support your statement that they certainly are without a doubt. Of course they are in the same boat as the rest of us. Two turds and neither fit to be POTUS.
Did you actually read the tweet? The Examiner's description of it is blatantly false. Here it actually is:

Again, that's exactly the kind of non-denial you'd expect if this leak were on purpose, but a lack of confirmation were planned from the beginning. This is just how the game is played. Former presidents have to be careful about what they say (Bush the Younger probably went way over the line when his response to Trump was that he - Bush - would probably be the last Republican president), so they orchestrate these leaks to get their message out while maintaining some necessary level of decorum.

It's worth noting that the closest thing to an Oval Office endorsement Trump has received has been from Cheney and Quayle.

Reactions: twenty02
Ha! That's like saying my little child who plays Doctor is who I'm going to visit for open heart surgery. He's a freaking reality star. He has not a single trait that would transfer to running a country. Most people that have real experience understand that. Others are hoping he will learn, or they can run him...(?fat chance). It's ludicrous that he has conned people into thinking he's capable of something like this. But that's his base.

I truly believe the GOP just doesn't understand facts anymore. Kind of like climate change....just an opinion. The facts are that your candidate is the serial liar. Without doing any fact checking at all, even I can call him on several lies every time he opens his mouth. You must live in this little bubble where you take in no information that doesn't back your cause ( perhaps that bubble is Fox News). I'm astounded. Do you think the world is round or is that just an opinion?

Oh, ok, here's a psychologist.
http://countercurrentnews.com/2016/...trump-is-literally-a-narcissistic-psychopath/

Here's the chair of the Dept of Psychology at Northwestern
http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2016/06/the-mind-of-donald-trump/480771/

Granted, these guys are no Alex Jones witnessing blue sunglasses, but I think they're qualified to speak on this subject.
I demand @Ladoga respond to this message. He said it was wrong for people to speculate about Trump's health, but it was okay to speculate about Hillary's, because he had actual doctors doing it. So I want to know what he says about this. Don't be a coward, @Ladoga. Respond to the post.

Reactions: dahldc and surjay
Bullshit. You think this would be happening if Rubio, Kasich, or any other number of candidates had won? As the article pointed out, he's far from the only one from prior GOP administrations to come out against Trump. Not to mention sitting GOP Senators and Reps. Are they all just butthurt?
Did you expect stollcpa and Ladoga would say anything else but partisan? If Hitler ran on the Republican ticket, they will vote for him. :(

Reactions: DrHoops
It wouldn't even cross your mind to not be an asshole, huh?
Wow. Well, I guess I'm not wound as tight as somebody who might find a fairly innocuous joke offensive. There's nothing wrong in my view with living in a hut, if that is even true. The funny part to me is realizing that even a guy as accomplished as our president has family members with whom he'd just as soon not associate or be associated. I can relate to that. Carter and Clinton had brothers who were the butts of bad jokes too. I don't understand your making drama about it.

ADVERTISEMENT