ADVERTISEMENT

General Milley / Patriot or Tyrant?

Comey set the whole thing up. That's common knowledge for anyone who doesn't get their mental programming solely from Racheal Maddow every night.
Sullivan overstepped his jurisdiction but gets away with it because Obama and the Mighty Oz (Soros) have wired all the DC courts in their favor. Again..flip the dial north/south occasionally and get some other opinions.

So no comment on Hillary and the Big Lie? I'll take that as a silent concession.
How about Joe's drone strike against the ISIS-K van....that has since turned into a van with an aid worker, half dozen children and a few cases of water? Just wanted to mention that since I'm sure Racheal won't talk to you about that tonight. And if you have time, head down to Del Rio TX and check out that scene. I thought the 'adults' were in charge again? Everything is off the rails now. Including Covid which was supposed to be Joe's strongest point. Buyer beware.
The migrants just have to appear at the border, turn themselves in and they are given a free plane ride to anywhere they want to go in the country and turned loose.

Eat, sleep, bathrooms...no problem.
Del Rio camp looks just like their neighborhood in The Old Country. All the comforts of home.

The migrants just have to appear at the border, turn themselves in and they are given a free plane ride to anywhere they want to go in the country and turned loose.

Eat, sleep, bathrooms...no problem.
Del Rio camp looks just like their neighborhood in The Old Country. All the comforts of home.
curious who paid for their one-way plane ticket from Port-au-Prince to Mexico. They sure didn't swim there. Charter flight on Soros Air?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT