ADVERTISEMENT

General Milley / Patriot or Tyrant?

Not amazing at all.

One would assume that the Capital Police would have the Pelosi stink on them. So, no surprise there. Also, that the pentagon generals would be political paper tiger ass kissers.

Why do I keep seeing the right blaming Pelosi for the capital police? She is no more responsible for them then Mitch McConnell is. She's not on any committee to do with them either, so the fascination is fascinating to me.

Doing research on subjects like this would do people wonders.

Why do I keep seeing the right blaming Pelosi for the capital police? She is no more responsible for them then Mitch McConnell is. She's not on any committee to do with them either, so the fascination is fascinating to me.

Doing research on subjects like this would do people wonders.

It's because conservative media has fed them that opinion. Anything contrary to what they get from their propaganda is just fake news now.

Well everyone above lined up just the way I thought each would but here is where I am:

One could objectively make a case for Treason (likely not win it, but make a legit case) but the fact of the matter is that many of us were hoping that something like this was happening behind the scenes during the late days of the Trump Presidency.

I know I was.

A yabbut in the form of a question. Nicely done. Aren’t you the self-important asshole who is always randomly jumping in threads with the “yabbut yabbut yabbut” reply, or am I confusing you with some other self-important asshole? In my defense, it’s hard to tell all of you apart.
yabutting a yabutt...bonus points.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
and let's be honest...both sides 'play' to groups to get votes. And that goes as far as who a Prez candidate picks as their VP candidate...it's called the "shore up the base" choice.

Biden picked Harris for the women/black vote
Trump picked Pence to shore up the far right/religious right vote
Obama picked Biden to shore up the white/moderate vote
McCain picked Palin as a hail mary to try and swing the women vote
Bush picked Cheney for the 'experience' vote

If you can't accept this...well you're just not being honest with yourself and the nature of the beast in this country.

The only thing each party hates more than each other...is a viable 3rd party candidate (just ask Bush Sr, ref Ross Perot...maybe even Gore, re: Nader...and to some degree, Trump as Jo Jorgenson took just enough votes from Trump to possibly flip Wisconsin). There is a reason we'll never see a real 3rd party- because the other 2 parties will not stand for it.

Pandering to the unions, the gun industry, the green industry, the oil industry, planned parenthood, coal industry. The military machine (GD, Lockheed, etc...of which, I am a part of and see first hand almost every day). Everyone is an useful idiot to some politician, somewhere. We are all getting played daily by someone in DC in one of the two parties.

That's why I throw around the term "sheeple" like I do. This thing is not running the way Jefferson/Adams/Hancock envisioned. The concept of a 'representative' government has become a farce. Big interests/lobby ownes most everyone once they settle inside the Beltway.

yeah...I guess I am starting to sound like an Anarchist. But less we forget...anarchists are exactly what our founding fathers were, as far as the King of England was concerned.
Chicago, appreciate your thoughtful and interesting comments.

Would like your response to this article about the Libertarian Party's role in the 2020 election which in part states the following,

Though votes are still being tabulated, so far, the number of third-party votes has dropped precipitously from 2016 to 2020, from more than 5 percent to perhaps less than 2 percent. Many of those third-party voters ultimately voted for Joe Biden: As Reason Magazine’s Matt Welch explained, while Trump’s voting percentage in states like Michigan and Arizona mirrored his 2016 performance, votes that went to third-party candidates like Libertarian Party nominee Gary Johnson in 2016 appear to have gone to Biden instead.

To be clear, we don’t know if 2016 voters and 2020 voters are the same people — third-party voters in 2016 may have stayed home in 2020, meaning that Joe Biden received a critical number of votes from first-time voters.

Would like your response to this article about the Libertarian Party's role in the 2020 election which in part states the following,

Though votes are still being tabulated, so far, the number of third-party votes has dropped precipitously from 2016 to 2020, from more than 5 percent to perhaps less than 2 percent. Many of those third-party voters ultimately voted for Joe Biden: As Reason Magazine’s Matt Welch explained, while Trump’s voting percentage in states like Michigan and Arizona mirrored his 2016 performance, votes that went to third-party candidates like Libertarian Party nominee Gary Johnson in 2016 appear to have gone to Biden instead.

To be clear, we don’t know if 2016 voters and 2020 voters are the same people — third-party voters in 2016 may have stayed home in 2020, meaning that Joe Biden received a critical number of votes from first-time voters.

I like the last paragraph hoot. No evidence for it, but Jo was underwhelming

I think Trump lost some 'independent' support due to the lack of 'tact' that I referred to earlier. Many of those people since regret their choice, but as Barack said...elections have consequences.

Btw..burying the Bobolinski story didn't hurt either. Another poll (Trafalger?) showed that 45% of the independent vote would have swung if the MSM had chosen to even acknowledge that story (rather than burying it). Notice that no one in Biden world ever discredited Boboliski's claims...they just held their breath and ignored it for 10 days until the election was over. And now...it's like it never happened.....another "Un-Story".

But that last statement is true...we really don't know if 3rd party voters stayed home in 2020 and such...so it's going to be somewhat speculative. But in almost every case in past history...3rd party candidates tend to hurt the incumbent more then the challenger.

btw rumors now that John Durham might be rising from the dead....

Last edited:

Rachel led with that last night, based on NYT reporting. Evidently they have an obscure tech lawyer in their sights who had contacted the FBI about web traffic between Trump's servers and a Russian bank's servers. Supposedly he was asked if he was working for a client and he said he wasn't. Later he said he was representing the actual techie who discovered this unusual traffic. So they want to charge him with lying to the FBI. But they need to get the grand jury to act quickly -- the statute of limitations runs out Sunday.

Rachel led with that last night, based on NYT reporting. Evidently they have an obscure tech lawyer in their sights who had contacted the FBI about web traffic between Trump's servers and a Russian bank's servers. Supposedly he was asked if he was working for a client and he said he wasn't. Later he said he was representing the actual techie who discovered this unusual traffic. So they want to charge him with lying to the FBI. But they need to get the grand jury to act quickly -- the statute of limitations runs out Sunday.
so during her account, the name "Fusion GPS" was never mentioned?

Because I heard another version and it has Fusion GPS in the middle of everything.

I don't think anyone is allowed to mention "Fusion GPS" on her show. Another Un-Story.

so during her account, the name "Fusion GPS" was never mentioned?

Because I heard another version and it has Fusion GPS in the middle of everything.

I don't think anyone is allowed to mention "Fusion GPS" on her show. Another Un-Story.

I think Trump lost some 'independent' support due to the lack of 'tact' that I referred to earlier. Many of those people since regret their choice, but as Barack said...elections have consequences.

Btw..burying the Bobolinski story didn't hurt either. Another poll (Trafalger?) showed that 45% of the independent vote would have swung if the MSM had chosen to even acknowledge that story (rather than burying it). Notice that no one in Biden world ever discredited Boboliski's claims...they just held their breath and ignored it for 10 days until the election was over. And now...it's like it never happened.....another "Un-Story".

But that last statement is true...we really don't know if 3rd party voters stayed home in 2020 and such...so it's going to be somewhat speculative. But in almost every case in past history...3rd party candidates tend to hurt the incumbent more then the challenger.

I look at burying the Bobolinski story as karma, for Jim Comey propelling Trump into office with that genius move he made 10 days before the 2016 election.

Lying to the FBI is not a significant crime. Just ask Flynn...

Lying to the FBI is not a significant crime. Just ask Flynn...
please don't tell me you want to compare the Flynn entrapment to the Clinton/FusionGPS/Steele Big Lie? What we learned last night is that Mueller and crew wasted three years chasing an impeachment ghost created by Hillary and team to discredit her opponent. Which many of us have already known for several yrs.

I'm not saying Trump is clean. He was a biz man (edit- real estate biz man) in NYC for decades. No way he can be clean. But there are so many bodies in the Clintons' rear view mirror, those on the left who can't acknowledge that are blinded by misguided partisanship. Like I said, both sides suck.

Last edited:
please don't tell me you want to compare the Flynn entrapment to the Clinton/FusionGPS/Steele Big Lie? What we learned last night is that Mueller and crew wasted three years chasing an impeachment ghost created by Hillary and team to discredit her opponent. Which many of us have already known for several yrs.

I'm not saying Trump is clean. He was a biz man in NYC for decades. No way he can be clean. But there are so many bodies in the Clinton's rear view mirror, those on the left who can't acknowledge that are blinded by misguided partisanship. Like I said, both sides suck.
We have discussed the Flynn situation ad nauseum. I know it's popular in wingnut circles to somehow portray Flynn as the innocent victim of an FBI sting, but the FBI did not "sting" Flynn and his son into inside lobbying work with the Turkish Govt. Flynn originally accepted a plea deal over the lying to the FBI deal, to protect himself and his son from their involvement in the Erdogan plot to kidnap the dissident cleric, who was living in PA...

You're way out over your skis on this one. I can share links regarding exactly what Judge Sullivan said to Flynn in court regarding "treason", and why he regarded his conduct as despicable.

It's also the first example of Sydney Powell showing she's an idiot, esp since she had previously praised Sullivan for his expertise involving other Govt attempts to prosecute people like Ted Stevens. Sullivan clearly felt that Flynn had violated his oath, despite Trump's attempts to portray him as a victim, and lying to the FBI was only a small part of why...

Flynn is a cuckoo for cocoa puffs loon and a traitor. Not only is he a Q-tip, but he actually criticized DeSantis when DeSantis gave a lukewarm "pro-vax" plea asking people to get the vax. Not to mention his endorsement of a coup (which he attempted to backtrack) while speaking at a Q function in Texas over Memorial Day, on a stage adorned with Q symbols...

We have discussed the Flynn situation ad nauseum. I know it's popular in wingnut circles to somehow portray Flynn as the innocent victim of an FBI sting, but the FBI did not "sting" Flynn and his son into inside lobbying work with the Turkish Govt. Flynn originally accepted a plea deal over the lying to the FBI deal, to protect himself and his son from their involvement in the Erdogan plot to kidnap the dissident cleric, who was living in PA...

You're way out over your skis on this one. I can share links regarding exactly what Judge Sullivan said to Flynn in court regarding "treason", and why he regarded his conduct as despicable.

It's also the first example of Sydney Powell showing she's an idiot, esp since she had previously praised Sullivan for his expertise involving other Govt attempts to prosecute people like Ted Stevens. Sullivan clearly felt that Flynn had violated his oath, despite Trump's attempts to portray him as a victim, and lying to the FBI was only a small part of why...

Flynn is a cuckoo for cocoa puffs loon and a traitor. Not only is he a Q-tip, but he actually criticized DeSantis when DeSantis gave a lukewarm "pro-vax" plea asking people to get the vax. Not to mention his endorsement of a coup (which he attempted to backtrack) while speaking at a Q function in Texas over Memorial Day, on a stage adorned with Q symbols...
4 paragraphs and not one retort for Hillary and the Russia Lie.

I'm not over my skis. You're just living in your safe little bubble. Keep living in your safe little MSNBC world.

4 paragraphs and not one retort for Hillary and the Russia Lie.

I'm not over my skis. You're just living in your safe little bubble. Keep living in your safe little MSNBC world.
I chose to focus on one area you're uneducated on at a time. You were the one who characterized Flynn's deliberate lies to the FBI as "entrapment". I provided details on why he was willing to plead guilty to the lesser charge of "lying to the FBI" to avoid either he or his son facing legal consequences for the plot with Turkey...

Now his son was not part of the episode where he lied to FBI agents. Yet Flynn has always maintained he had to protect his son. On the other hand, Flynn's son Mikie Jr was up to his eyeballs in the plot to kidnap Gulen, the Turk cleric for Erdogan.

Judge Sullivan made it abundantly clear that he was not happy with the plea deal that allowed Flynn to plead guilty to the lying charge and escape the consequences for the more serious issue, the involvement with Turkey. Lying to the FBI was basically the least serious offense that Flynn was accused of...

I chose to focus on one area you're uneducated on at a time. You were the one who characterized Flynn's deliberate lies to the FBI as "entrapment". I provided details on why he was willing to plead guilty to the lesser charge of "lying to the FBI" to avoid either he or his son facing legal consequences for the plot with Turkey...

Now his son was not part of the episode where he lied to FBI agents. Yet Flynn has always maintained he had to protect his son. On the other hand, Flynn's son Mikie Jr was up to his eyeballs in the plot to kidnap Gulen, the Turk cleric for Erdogan.

Judge Sullivan made it abundantly clear that he was not happy with the plea deal that allowed Flynn to plead guilty to the lying charge and escape the consequences for the more serious issue, the involvement with Turkey. Lying to the FBI was basically the least serious offense that Flynn was accused of...
Comey set the whole thing up. That's common knowledge for anyone who doesn't get their mental programming solely from Racheal Maddow every night.
Sullivan overstepped his jurisdiction but gets away with it because Obama and the Mighty Oz (Soros) have wired all the DC courts in their favor. Again..flip the dial north/south occasionally and get some other opinions.

So no comment on Hillary and the Big Lie? I'll take that as a silent concession.
How about Joe's drone strike against the ISIS-K van....that has since turned into a van with an aid worker, half dozen children and a few cases of water? Just wanted to mention that since I'm sure Racheal won't talk to you about that tonight. And if you have time, head down to Del Rio TX and check out that scene. I thought the 'adults' were in charge again? Everything is off the rails now. Including Covid which was supposed to be Joe's strongest point. Buyer beware.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lucy01
Comey set the whole thing up. That's common knowledge for anyone who doesn't get their mental programming solely from Racheal Maddow every night.
Sullivan overstepped his jurisdiction but gets away with it because Obama and the Mighty Oz (Soros) have wired all the DC courts in their favor. Again..flip the dial north/south occasionally and get some other opinions.

So no comment on Hillary and the Big Lie? I'll take that as a silent concession.
How about Joe's drone strike against the ISIS-K van....that has since turned into a van with an aid worker, half dozen children and a few cases of water? Just wanted to mention that since I'm sure Racheal won't talk to you about that tonight. And if you have time, head down to Del Rio TX and check out that scene. I thought the 'adults' were in charge again? Everything is off the rails now. Including Covid which was supposed to be Joe's strongest point. Buyer beware.

• Sad
Reactions: Lucy01
ADVERTISEMENT