ADVERTISEMENT

Gavin Seebold among the top impact pitching transfers...

ptrich

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Nov 2, 2001
D1Baseball started doing a rundown on the 85 top pitching transfers leading up to the new season. Seebold was among the first group they identified.

79. Gavin Seebold, RHP (Southern Indiana to Indiana)

The Hoosiers made a high-quality addition out of the portal in the talented 6-foot-1, 200-pound, righthanded pitcher. Seebold started 10 games and appeared in 16 for Southern Indiana last season. He struck out 58 and walked just 18 in 71 innings of work, while also limiting teams to a .255 OBA. Seebold can do a little bit of everything on the mound, and should be an asset for IU.

D1Baseball started doing a rundown on the 85 top pitching transfers leading up to the new season. Seebold was among the first group they identified.

79. Gavin Seebold, RHP (Southern Indiana to Indiana)

The Hoosiers made a high-quality addition out of the portal in the talented 6-foot-1, 200-pound, righthanded pitcher. Seebold started 10 games and appeared in 16 for Southern Indiana last season. He struck out 58 and walked just 18 in 71 innings of work, while also limiting teams to a .255 OBA. Seebold can do a little bit of everything on the mound, and should be an asset for IU.
Let’s go! I texted this to him earlier today when I saw it. He is so pumped for this season!

I hope he doesn’t fall to the Glant curse. Not questioning the pitchers ability, it’s clear he’s a stud. It seems like Glant has struggled to keep guys healthy or develop consistently. More interested to watch Krafts production. Second summer season he had great success. Really hope this past one translates to the spring.

I hope he doesn’t fall to the Glant curse. Not questioning the pitchers ability, it’s clear he’s a stud. It seems like Glant has struggled to keep guys healthy or develop consistentlyMore interested to watch Krafts production. Second summer season he had great success. Really hope this past one translates to the spring.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT