ADVERTISEMENT

Garland

Vegas, not trying to pile on because I also don't appreciate sunshine pumpers either but at this point of Archie's IU tenure, a lot of us do think things seem pretty perfect. I know you don't like the Forrester commit but you can't be sure on this one point. Time will tell.

Wait, if you say front court person, that differentiates between skills and indicates they could be used differently, or heaven forbid: together! Get with the program: they're all forwards and it's one position! I think at last count we had 22 of them for next year.
Yes, but the number must be higher than 22. They all play with their backs to the basket, can't shoot beyond 10 feet, and can't dribble. ;)

Then put me on ignore, snowflake.

Just like I'm doing with you (though I'm sure you'll come back with yet another name since you're obsessed with me)
Ignoring is for people with no backbone, no brains or both. Your use of it is noted. If RL and DG sign with IU, will you stop posting? Or at least stop whining like a 14 yo girl? TIA

Ignoring is for people with no backbone, no brains or both. Your use of it is noted. If RL and DG sign with IU, will you stop posting? Or at least stop whining like a 14 yo girl? TIA

Crying, "I hate reading your posts" 24/7 while doing it anyway is a sign of 5 year old with severe mental problems.

Here's how it always goes:

I make a point that some people don't like.

The people that disagree start throwing personal insults at me left and right.

I give the personal insults right back to them.

They cry like little school girls about being called names and whine how they "hate" reading my posts while never putting me on ignore.

Who are you trying to convince outside of yourself that your not here just to start shit every time you post?
News flash bro, most people do have you on ignore. The ones that don't just don't know how to use the feature. No one likes you, no one. I'd imagine the same is true in your daily personal life.

Reactions: IUgradman
Who are you trying to convince outside of yourself that your not here just to start shit every time you post?
News flash bro, most people do have you on ignore. The ones that don't just don't know how to use the feature. No one likes you, no one. I'd imagine the same is true in your daily personal life.

I love how you guys think you're all mind readers and know that "everyone" hates me.

Plus, I've got over 700 likes.

Thanks for admitting you're too dumb to use the ignore feature.

Trump got some votes, too. Didn't change what he is, or how he acts, either.

He said "nobody."

And the simple fact is, if you hate my posts THAT much, put me on ignore......unless you just like playing victim too much crying non-stop how you "hate" reading them.

Jesus.

Crying, "I hate reading your posts" 24/7 while doing it anyway is a sign of 5 year old with severe mental problems.
You’re accusing others of name changes and yet you haven’t even been on here a year. Good stuff. Back to your whining about the best coaching upgrade we’ve had since RMK left.

Reactions: IUgradman
He said "nobody."

And the simple fact is, if you hate my posts THAT much, put me on ignore......unless you just like playing victim too much crying non-stop how you "hate" reading them.

Jesus.
Why should I do that? I'm not going anywhere.

Instead, quit reading and responding to my posts, put me on ignore and quit whining about it.

Reactions: rocketo
Jerry Meyer now saying Slater’s pick of Vandy for Garland is very significant because he is the best in the business. Seems Garland is now leaning toward Vanderbilt. This could be crucial for us to get Romeo.

Jerry Meyer now saying Slater’s pick of Vandy for Garland is very significant because he is the best in the business. Seems Garland is now leaning toward Vanderbilt. This could be crucial for us to get Romeo.
It’s actually more significant if Jerry Meyer picks Vandy. He’s based in Nashville. He’s well connected in that city. If he flips to Vandy, then I’ll worry.

This is true, but Jerry saying earlier he was going to look into why Slater switched to Vandy and then an hour later posting that a significant pick for Garland was just registered from Slater is worrying. Almost as if Slater told him why he switched. Hope I am wrong but seems like a matter of time before Meyer switches his pick. Fingers crossed on this one.

Expect Archie to make a last pitch to the Garlands. Then we will wait and see.

Slater is ranked 1 on the crystal ball predictions. Dude has picked 82 out of 90 correct.

Slater is ranked 1 on the crystal ball predictions. Dude has picked 82 out of 90 correct.
That means he's wrong ~9% of the time.
so-youre-saying-theres-a-chanc-jpeg.6036

And another pick for Vandy. I don't know how reliable these people are. This is a fluid situation.

I have been pushing to get Garland over Langford, but after looking at Rob Phinesee’s tape I take it back. He could be special. He’s not a shock and awe type, but he can move around the court well and get good angles to distribute the ball. I think he would fit really well with Langford.

Boys, have some sex, smoke a cigarette, and calm down. If we get Garland, great. If not, not a big deal. Archie has been on the job for less than 9 months, coached one exhibition game, and still has two top 10 recruits considering Indiana. Whether we get them or not, I like the direction the program is going for once in the last 25 years.

Have no idea why a top recruit would pick Vandy over IU or any top program. Maybe his mom want shim to stay close to home or something like that. I know Vandy is a top academic institution but Garland probably won't be there long enough to earn a degree.

You understand how it works, right? He can change his pick pretty much up to the last minute before a commitment. It’s not like guys have info on everyone and they’re lobbying picks monthis in advance and getting them right. Now, not saying he doesn’t have info, but to use his crystal ball stats as an indicator of he validity of his info is dumb.

Another garland to Vandy pick, that’s 3 in 2 hour span.... something is going on we don’t know. He’s made a decision.
Hahahaha. Dude. Calm down. Did you say the same when IU got several picks including Jerry Meyer? Did you say, “something is going on we don’t know, he’s made his decision” then too?

Geez. Let this thing play out.

Reactions: Tasmanian Devil
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT