ADVERTISEMENT

Garland sets in-home visit with IU

Sure hope CAM signs on here daily to get his marching orders from the man himself(thevegashoser). The guy with all the inside scoop and the guy that talks to all the current players and recruits daily. Just awesome to have this guy on our free boards knowing he is the "man". Take a break for a few days we are overwhelmed with your inside info.

Reactions: hondo314
Sure hope CAM signs on here daily to get his marching orders from the man himself(thevegashoser). The guy with all the inside scoop and the guy that talks to all the current players and recruits daily. Just awesome to have this guy on our free boards knowing he is the "man". Take a break for a few days we are overwhelmed with your inside info.
He is the message board fluffer:D He posts under half a dozen different names and thinks he is the smartest guy on the planet so I know you know who he is:p

Reactions: hondo314
giphy.gif

I didn't say that, I said I thought that taking JF's commitment was a tell that Archie didn't believe we'd get both RL and DG. My guess is that he's thinking we won't get DG, but it could be RL or he could be thinking that it's just unlikely we'll get both, but if we do, it's likely someone will leave for any of the "normal" reasons I mentioned. All of these are more likely than the scenario you are freaking out about. The man's in a tough spot: he's got to produce a winner with someone else's players and his history has shown he doesn't recruit over guys or "Crean", and that he often keeps a scholly open. Funny that you're calling everyone else snowflake, when you're freaking over a scenario that hasn't even happened, and is quite unlikely to.
Just ignore Laughman, he isn't worth the time to try an have a serious discussion with.

Maybe a underclassman told Miller. I will have my degree after this year and I will be leaving to. No idea but kids tend to be honest. I say let it play out .

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT