ADVERTISEMENT

Galloway

bdhman

Senior
Gold Member
Apr 19, 2002
Enjoyed watching Galloway last night. Reminded me at times of Randy Wittman, Joe Hillman, and Marty Simmons. Freshman looked good, only wish one of them was 6’ 10”. Go Hoosiers!

Enjoyed watching Galloway last night. Reminded me at times of Randy Wittman, Joe Hillman, and Marty Simmons. Freshman looked good, only wish one of them was 6’ 10”. Go Hoosiers!

Needs to work on his D but he's not alone there...

Looked good for his first outing...

At times I thought I was watching Don Buse...for all you old-timers.
Don Buse was more D than O. I thought Galloway was more O than D. Nice effort though. He does play with some effort and moxie. Played against Buse many years ago and also played softball with him too. Heck of a basketball player and all around athlete.

Reactions: 76-1
Galloway brings intensity, toughness, moxie, hustle, competitive drive, and BB IQ. Galloway will be a very important part of this IU team. Galloway is one of the best players on this IU team in the open court, and is relentless at attacking on offense.

Don Buse was more D than O. I thought Galloway was more O than D. Nice effort though. He does play with some effort and moxie. Played against Buse many years ago and also played softball with him too. Heck of a basketball player and all around athlete.

Galloway just appeared a little soft and uncommitted on D... If he can see that on film and work on it he might turn out to be a really good one...

All he needs to do is put twice the effort he's putting out on offense when he's playing Defense... Hard for most guys to do...

D is Work for most..., O is fun and glory...

If he wants to be part of a Champion then learning to play top end D is where it's at... Any idiot can just shoot the ball (and for many, that's all they really want to do)..,

Galloway just appeared a little soft and uncommitted on D... If he can see that on film and work on it he might turn out to be a really good one...

All he needs to do is put twice the effort he's putting out on offense when he's playing Defense... Hard for most guys to do...

D is Work for most..., O is fun and glory...

If he wants to be part of a Champion then learning to play top end D is where it's at... Any idiot can just shoot the ball (and for many, that's all they really want to do)..,
Wut?

Reactions: SIhoosier26
I think he will hit some open shots. His release is slow but I can see him shooting about 30% from 3.

Right, as long as he works at it. Right now though that thing is jacked. Probably a byproduct of shooting with an injury for two years,

I would say he probably shouldn’t be taking any Jumpshots this year unless he is extremely wide open. But that’s the “Justin Smith” effect.

ADVERTISEMENT