ADVERTISEMENT

Gabby Petito...

Just stop it. Race doesn’t have to infect everything. A black cop killed Ashli Babbitt while violating every use of deadly force protocol I know about. Why isn’t race a part of her story?
Probably because she was part of a group that was attempting to break into the Capital with force? Just a hunch.

EDIT: sorry, my real answer should be this country doesn’t have a history of black cops unjustifiably killing white people.

Last edited:
Where else would he go if his girlfriend just disappeared?

I don't defend him at all, but it would have been worse if he had been innocent and had not gone home. Then, he deals with cops saying you're guilty because you went home, no wait, you're guilty because you did not go home. It amounts to infallible cop ESP that the husband/boyfriend always is guilty no matter what.

State law usually does not penalize cops for lying to the suspects or to the public by saying "we know you did this or that" even though they have no fricking idea what happened.

Think about this: why do cops say a person is a "person of interest" instead of saying he is a "suspect"? (Hint: in reality, they"'re all suspects.)

I don't know man. If my girlfriend/fiancé disappeared, I think I'd go to the police and cooperate like hell, hoping to locate her. I don't think I'd drive her van across country, lawyer up, and refuse to assist in the search for her. But hey, maybe I'm just naïve.

I don't know man. If my girlfriend/fiancé disappeared, I think I'd go to the police and cooperate like hell, hoping to locate her. I don't think I'd drive her van across country, lawyer up, and refuse to assist in the search for her. But hey, maybe I'm just naïve.
Typical AOTF behavior if you ask me.

That older lesbian was really ugly!

PeriodicBigBeetle-max-1mb.gif

Would anyone care if it wasn't a young pretty blonde girl?
Sadly the answer is pretty much no...

Over the past 2 yrs, 710 mostly Indigenous women have disappeared in Wyoming, the same area where she apparently disappeared and has now been found dead. I do think that the fact that they were documenting their journey on social media plays a role in the notoriety as well. But it's pretty undeniable that her race played a pretty huge role in the media attention...

What's really strange is the guy seemed to actually believe he could just return home and tell folks she wanted to stay there, and that people would just believe his claims? Maybe 60 yrs or more ago that might have worked. But in this age of social media- not a chance...

Sadly the answer is pretty much no...

Over the past 2 yrs, 710 mostly Indigenous women have disappeared in Wyoming, the same area where she apparently disappeared and has now been found dead. I do think that the fact that they were documenting their journey on social media plays a role in the notoriety as well. But it's pretty undeniable that her race played a pretty huge role in the media attention...

What's really strange is the guy seemed to actually believe he could just return home and tell folks she wanted to stay there, and that people would just believe his claims? Maybe 60 yrs or more ago that might have worked. But in this age of social media- not a chance...
Race comes into play on these kind of things when the left thinks they might win some votes!

Would anyone care if it wasn't a young pretty blonde girl?
The actions of the BF have elevated the interest substantially IMO. Had this been a black couple and there was this interest and speculation with the BF, some here would call the speculation racist.

If you had offed her and been smart you would do this.

38% of respondents think Lucy van Pelt is gay with another 25% saying bisexual. NTTAWWTOC

Totally not the strangest thing I've ever Googled
Great find lars. The only truly troubling part is her net worth.

Lucy van Pelt's net worth is estimated to be in the range of approximately $1585 in 2021

She's been practicing psychiatry for at least 45 years and has nothing to show for it? I think it might be drug use and I'm not alone.

40% of the voters think that Lucy van Pelt does do drugs regularly, 20% assume that Lucy van Pelt does take drugs recreationally

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: Lucy01 and larsIU
Missing White Woman Syndrome (MWWS) is not new in the least, or a "woke" left spin job. The term was coined by the late journalist Gwen Ifill well over a decade ago to describe the media and public selective fascination with missing White women like Laci Peterson and Natalee Holloway

Last edited:
Reactions: UncleMark
Missing White Woman Syndrome (MWWS) is not new in the least, or a "woke" left spin job. The term was coined by the late journalist Gwen Ifill well over a decade ago to describe the media and public selective fascination with missing White women like Laci Peterson and Natalee Holloway
The White community cares more about White women! Why don’t you!

If it weren’t for the media I wouldn’t even know who Gabbi Pettito is. Little black children are routinely shot in many cities, yet the media is mostly crickets. I’m not impressed by the media yapping about missing white women syndrome that it created.

I really miss Gwen Ifell.

If it weren’t for the media I wouldn’t even know who Gabbi Pettito is. Little black children are routinely shot in many cities, yet the media is mostly crickets. I’m not impressed by the media yapping about missing white women syndrome that it created.
A glance at social media makes it apparent that the news media is feeding the public what the public seems to demand.

• Angry
Reactions: Lucy01
the media provides the country's narrative. climate is in the on deck circle. first thing i saw online this morning was climate anxiety

I predict the kid told his folks the girl killed herself, and he was scared because of the Utah video-taped traffic stop, so he buried her and ran. Then he went out into a swamp and killed himself too.

Nothing good is gonna come out of it, but you can bet the farm that some media hound wants live interviews with the grieving relatives. BREAKING NEWS - LIKE AND RETWEET!

Facebook groups are forming now! (but if you can spell, you will be cast out).

“The only thing left to do now is assign blame.“ Sheldon Cooper.

Reactions: Spartans9312
I predict the kid told his folks the girl killed herself, and he was scared because of the Utah video-taped traffic stop, so he buried her and ran. Then he went out into a swamp and killed himself too.

Nothing good is gonna come out of it, but you can bet the farm that some media hound wants live interviews with the grieving relatives. BREAKING NEWS - LIKE AND RETWEET!

Facebook groups are forming now! (but if you can spell, you will be cast out).

“The only thing left to do now is assign blame.“ Sheldon Cooper.

Just stop it. Race doesn’t have to infect everything. A black cop killed Ashli Babbitt while violating every use of deadly force protocol I know about. Why isn’t race a part of her story?
She played a stupid game and won a stupid prize.

"violated EVERY rule of deadly force".

You're full of shit, again.

You wrote, "the media is mostly crickets." That's bullshit.

I read all the time about about minority children being shot in crossfires, drivebys etc.

If the media truly is not reporting this, how did you find out?

I read all the time about about minority children being shot in crossfires, drivebys etc.

I said mostly crickets, that is a true statement. The only reason this is kept in the news is because of the regularity of multiple occurrences. We don’t even know the names of these kids, yet we know the names of white girls who have been killed.

Reactions: DANC and mcmurtry66
I said mostly crickets, that is a true statement. The only reason this is kept in the news is because of the regularity of multiple occurrences. We don’t even know the names of these kids, yet we know the names of white girls who have been killed.
I bet you mother was a white woman?

Ok, why isn’t Joy Reid doing something about murder of Black women and kids instead of being a race baiter!

Reactions: DANC
recognizing whiteness is not a progressive political value. It's just stupid shit.
Recognizing the inappropriate importance & preference assigned to whiteness is an indication that you understand the concept of systemic racism. AOC gives you a gold star!

ADVERTISEMENT