ADVERTISEMENT

G-league option (not IU related)

TR32

All-American
Nov 20, 2009
As it currently stands, the option of the G-league for a handful of players seems to be a good fit. I look at this quote from a high school kid named Michael Foster Jr and think that if they can co-exist with college without a ton of competition, it may be best for everyone.
This kid has no business in college:

"I wasn't looking at anything else," he said. "The school campus really doesn't matter to me. It's just how the development is and how they treat the players and how they react to what I want to do and what I need to work on, what I need to do to get better."

How 'they react to what I want to do'? Wow.

As it currently stands, the option of the G-league for a handful of players seems to be a good fit. I look at this quote from a high school kid named Michael Foster Jr and think that if they can co-exist with college without a ton of competition, it may be best for everyone.

"I wasn't looking at anything else," he said. "The school campus really doesn't matter to me. It's just how the development is and how they treat the players and how they react to what I want to do and what I need to work on, what I need to do to get better."

Good kids now are told they are basically a dollar figure. Everything they do well determine what that figure will be. Not wrong, and frankly why the F should they not be concerned with getting paid? I went to college to make money.

I don’t want kids to come here because they love Ol IU, if they do great, bonus.

I want the most talented hard nose players to come to IU to want to develop themselves into the best they can be, while winning basketball games at the same time. If the individual is just concerned with himself and not the team, he is affecting his dollar amount. Being a good teammate and focusing on making others better also helps that dollar amount.

IMO it is the right fit for more than a handful. 50 % of the kids Calipari recruits belong there.

shut up bitch. Go cry somewhere else as the world passes you. I didn’t reply to your bitch ass the two times you whined in your last thread to me. I don’t want my money going to rowing or field hockey. I have wrote I’m guessing more than 10x more in checks to IU than you, so my opinion holds weight, bitch.
Wow... You spend your entire life high AND you have lots of money! Your mama must be SO proud of you. I have never seen the need to toot my own horn or share my credentials on here, but I guess I feel I need to leave you fully informed. I have been VERY generous to IU and the Varsity Club for almost 3 decades. I don't have Scott's personal cell#, but I do get invited to all the high donor functions and I do get personalized responses from the AD when I email him. Does that make me more important than anyone else on these boards? Not at all. I can't help it that you can't see the value of these other sports. Go ahead and form your semi-pro league and leave college athletics alone. You are so incredibly blinded by all the money that FB and MBB involve that you've lost the point that there are literally thousands of kids who go to college on scholarship who actually have to go to class, graduate, and (SHOCKINGLY) are only in their sport for the love of competition! They have no dreams of making millions as a professional diver, lacrosse player, or whatever. If you get your way, you'll probably also be one of those whining in a few years when the good ole USA is no longer competitive in the Olympics because guess what??? The training grounds have been destroyed. There are very few who can afford to go straight from high school to Olympic training facilities, but a whole of of future Olympians in multiple sports are trained at the college level. I don't care how much money you give to IU or how many times you can express your incredibly limited vocabulary by insulting me with the same single word over and over, you are still nothing but a dopehead who doesn't have a clue what actually happens in college athletics other than the only 2 sports you care about. Go smoke another one and take your drivel elsewhere

You replied to me about 4 times begging for a response, let’s not get it twisted, female dog. So you got one.... then you had to center your come back around me being a “dope head” lol. You make a lot of assumptions and are just a small dicked waste of time TBH. I hate the olympics dick stain.
Pointing out the fallacy of your thinking is not “begging for a response”. Sorry but I don’t need your attention. Go smoke another fat one and continue to destroy the few brain cells you have left

After I pointed out your comebacks just involve me smoking fat ones (tho no need for you to insinuate me banging your wife), you still have no substance to your position.

I am all for competition and playing polo. Just do it on your own dime. You got Scott’s cell, call him an donate 100k a year to continue women’s rowing.

I think it is complete BS I get a bonus in my priority points to buy softball tickets. They should all have private donors. You know, big fans of these things like yourself.
You’ve gone too far even for you. I don’t know how you live with yourself

• Haha
Reactions: Cavanagh.13
ADVERTISEMENT