ADVERTISEMENT

Furst

The Furst recruitment was held close to the vest. Any "guru" calling him an MSU lock was merely guessing.

And what has been written about Louisville leading for Kaufman? At least the Ohio Boiler guy linked an article, a little old but it is during season so it wouldn't be that surprising if nothing has changed. If it was during summer, 1 hour may be old news.

Reactions: OhioBoiler51
The Furst recruitment was held close to the vest. Any "guru" calling him an MSU lock was merely guessing.

And what has been written about Louisville leading for Kaufman? At least the Ohio Boiler guy linked an article, a little old but it is during season so it wouldn't be that surprising if nothing has changed. If it was during summer, 1 hour may be old news.

The experts are wrong so often it hardly warrants paying attention to them (Brohm to Louisville for example). That being said, it's near impossible to get reads on these kids in most cases so it is hard to blame them. Half of them are so full of homerism they are trying to will the player there with their guarantee.

Reactions: guppy likes purdue
You don't go to PU if you have professional basketball aspirations. You go to PU to win regular season games in front of your student section and fans who classlessly chant that your in-state rival sucks at every home game, no matter who they are playing.

If Furst has NBA aspirations actually it is applicable. PU has historically not been as strong as IU or MSU in delivering players to the NBA.
Purdue has had a player drafted each of the last 4 years (3 at his positions) and under painter has a good track record of developing bigs. I’m sure his NBA aspirations won’t take a hit at all.

keep that blind hatred going though.

Purdue has had a player drafted each of the last 4 years (3 at his positions) and under painter has a good track record of developing bigs. I’m sure his NBA aspirations won’t take a hit at all.

He doesn't have NBA aspirations and if he does .. he's delusional. He's not Cody Zeller, dude, he's something in between a Zeller and an Elston and closer to an Elston currently.

He doesn't have NBA aspirations and if he does .. he's delusional or though he may be drafted by the Helm's Super Dooper Champion league.

He's not Cody Zeller, dude, he's something in between a Zeller and an Elston and closer to an Elston currently.
Weak attempt at humor. Didn’t say he was Cody Zellar. Didn’t compare him to anyone actually. Just pointed out that his nba aspirations that all D1 college basketball players have won’t take a hit from the school he chose.

Weak attempt at humor. Didn’t say he was Cody Zellar. Didn’t compare him to anyone actually. Just pointed out that his nba aspirations that all D1 college basketball players have won’t take a hit from the school he chose.
Weak attempt at comprehension.

Try again ..

Well considering how those 3 are faring in the NBA, one must wonder why.

He doesn't have NBA aspirations and if he does .. he's delusional. He's not Cody Zeller, dude, he's something in between a Zeller and an Elston and closer to an Elston currently.

I really hope you are not talking about Furst. Because you are dead wrong. The kid will be in the NBA. And he could be a one and done in the right scenario.

From what I've seen, Furst could have a ceiling somewhere between Ethan Happ and Christian Laettner.

Purdue got a good one.

Comparing him to Elston is laughable. Night and day better than him.

You don't go to PU if you have professional basketball aspirations. You go to PU to win regular season games in front of your student section and fans who classlessly chant that your in-state rival sucks at every home game, no matter who they are playing.

What do players go to IU for? To make the tournament once every 4 years?

Reactions: skfboiler
Comparing him to Elston is laughable. Night and day better than him.
ESAD fat girl lover ...

Fatty smegma isn't conducive to comprehension it seems. The fetid reek is obviously affecting your ability to read and think.

We have things hanging in the rafters. I’ll excuse you for not knowing what they are as you have a stick hanging in Mackey.

You think people are going to IU to see the banners in the rafters from 30-50+ years ago? My god if that's Archie's pitch, then you will need a miracle to get back to finishing in the top half of the conference consistently.

What do players go to IU for? To make the tournament once every 4 years?

You guys know why, you just don’t want to say it out loud. It’s ok, I’m sure it’s tough being looked at like you are even considering your recent success relative to IU. You should cheer for IU to be great again, as that will make all the more meaningful what is your school’s greatest achievements, which is beating your rival. Was Keady a better coach than RMK or PU a better program during his time because of PU’ head to head record? Of course not, but it always means more to the little guy. Embrace your place in the pecking order...

You think people are going to IU to see the banners in the rafters from 30-50+ years ago? My god if that's Archie's pitch, then you will need a miracle to get back to finishing in the top half of the conference consistently.

what do you guys point to at Mackey? Fat girls?

okay, winning 6 tourney games in 6 years is the golden age of PU basketball.

Look on my works, Ye mighty, and Despair! Indeed. Lol.

ADVERTISEMENT