dog_head_out_window_funny7.jpg

giphy.gif

car_full_of_gangsta_dogs_0.jpg

K6C9VHb.jpg

ridiculous-funny-animals-car-dog.jpg

article-2274453-176171FC000005DC-367_634x471.jpg

bigstock-a-basset-hound-riding-in-a-car-61513346.jpg

giphy.gif

Good work. I love the scene on the movie,"Bolt" how the cat tells Bolt to stick his head out the window and Bolt does it, is surprised how great it is, and exclaims, "oh wow".

If you can get hold of this Japanese movie, Star Gazing Dog. Must see pet movie. Was originally a manga comic book made into a movie.

I knew there would have to be a Husky included. They are always doing goofy or mischievous things.

One of the funniest images that I have only seen in my mind is from our friend's dogs. They had 2 Labradors and they used to take them when they visited his parents. The dogs would lay down in the back of the truck or would stick their heads through the sliding back glass.

On one trip, a family passed them and the woman in the passenger seat glared at them. The kid in the back seat looked like he had seen a ghost. Our friend glanced in his mirror and saw what was going on. In the back of his truck at 60 mph on highway 41, his dogs were humping!

Reactions: kkott and cryano
I knew there would have to be a Husky included. They are always doing goofy or mischievous things.

One of the funniest images that I have only seen in my mind is from our friend's dogs. They had 2 Labradors and they used to take them when they visited his parents. The dogs would lay down in the back of the truck or would stick their heads through the sliding back glass.

On one trip, a family passed them and the woman in the passenger seat glared at them. The kid in the back seat looked like he had seen a ghost. Our friend glanced in his mirror and saw what was going on. In the back of his truck at 60 mph on highway 41, his dogs were humping!
lol.gif
lol.gif

Love in the fast lane.

Reactions: kkott
For me the 4th one is a total winner because it describes my daily mood, haha. You may think dogs look weird on these photos, but have you ever thought of how much pleasure they get while being in the car with their head out. I think if they wouldn’t like this, they wouldn’t do it. Speaking of dogs, I wanted to say that I have a friend who named her dog “peach” even if it is gray. I wanted to ask how do you consider this thing of naming the dog after its color, like is described here https://www.oodlelife.com/best-gray-dog-names/. There are a lot of interesting names.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT