ADVERTISEMENT

Front page of 247sports b-ball recruiting right now

Reactions: HoosierInOhio7
That would be amazing and obviously, a very, very good recruiting class.

#1 is good? Curious, has IU ever had the #1 class by any rankings, or what our best final result was? I don't know how long these go back.

Reactions: ORG
Yeah, I think in the early RMK days recruit class rankings didn't exist.

The one that jumps to my mind was the Graham x 2, Cheaney, Funderburk class. I'm guessing that's the highest rated group we've had, but don't know if they rated classes back then.

Reactions: 91alum91
#1 is good? Curious, has IU ever had the #1 class by any rankings, or what our best final result was? I don't know how long these go back.

Yes, we have two Helms #1 recruiting class banners hanging in Assembly Hall. One from 2012 when Gary Harris almost joined #THEMOVEMENT and one from 2004 when Josh Smith didn't go to IU but would always be a part of the family.

Yes, we have two Helms #1 recruiting class banners hanging in Assembly Hall. One from 2012 when Gary Harris almost joined #THEMOVEMENT and one from 2004 when Josh Smith didn't go to IU but would always be a part of the family.

First of all, well done. Second of all, I could be losing my mind but wasn't Dwight Howard quoted as seriously considering IU if he hadn't gone straight to the pro's that year too?

First of all, well done. Second of all, I could be losing my mind but wasn't Dwight Howard quoted as seriously considering IU if he hadn't gone straight to the pro's that year too?

Reminds me of many Buckeye basketball fans fawning over King James at the thought of him being a Buckeye.

Yes, that was a rumor because he and Josh Smith were bff's and played on the Atlanta Celtics together. There was also that 7'2" kid from CA (Robert Rothstein???) that went straight to the pros too. That class went from amazing to not that impressive in a hurry.

Reactions: IUgradman
Yes, that was a rumor because he and Josh Smith were bff's and played on the Atlanta Celtics together. There was also that 7'2" kid from CA (Robert Rothstein???) that went straight to the pros too. That class went from amazing to not that impressive in a hurry.

ha Robert Rothbart. I think that kat is still playing overseas.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT