ADVERTISEMENT

From HSN

Go find them. Why aren’t you allowed to post or view over there? Did they catch you lying, too?
I can view all but the premium info. I’m not going to pay to see the content on a rivals’ site. That would make me a pathetic loser like yourself. You can’t provide the links because you are a liar.

Reactions: EarlTubbs
I can view all but the premium info. I’m not going to pay to see the content on a rivals’ site. That would make me a pathetic loser like yourself. You can’t provide the links because you are a liar.
Go look for it. If you weren’t banned, you wouldn’t have a problem finding it.

Show me where I said that you little b*tch. You are a liar.
Your evidence is a 6 year old Reddit post? That’s an ironclad source. You’re a clown for spreading bullshit rumors. I went to high school with his daughter. None of what you say is true. And his ex-wife was not good for that family. He divorced and the kids are fine. Son is a manager on the team for gods sakes. You’re sort of a scumbag POS spreading god awful rumors.

Your evidence is a 6 year old Reddit post? That’s an ironclad source. You’re a clown for spreading bullshit rumors. I went to high school with his daughter. None of what you say is true. And his ex-wife was not good for that family. He divorced and the kids are fine. Son is a manager on the team for gods sakes. You’re sort of a scumbag POS spreading god awful rumors.
He claimed someone he knows told him, and that it was absolutely a fact. He’s a liar. Funny how easy it was to catch him.

They talk about it on your boards all the time and use it as an excuse for why you sucked in years 8 and 9. He had an affair and which caused his divorce. It’s all right out there for everyone to see.

Go ahead though and blame the wife LOL.

They talk about it on your boards all the time and use it as an excuse for why you sucked in years 8 and 9. He had an affair and which caused his divorce. It’s all right out there for everyone to see.

Go ahead though and blame the wife LOL.
“and which caused his divorce”. You really are that stupid.

Prove it. Post the link to me saying that.
You know you said it. It was the basis for the comments about your hairdresser. You’re furiously trying to backpedal, but we both know I busted you clean. You look even dumber trying to talk your way out of it.

Reactions: LowCut
You know you said it. It was the basis for the comments about your hairdresser. You’re furiously trying to backpedal, but we both know I busted you clean. You look even dumber trying to talk your way out of it.
Waiting on those links.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT