ADVERTISEMENT

From HSN

DMs? What are you so afraid of? I never sent any????? Hmmm??

What are your sources? Should be simple to end the debate.

waiting
When are you posting the DMs you claimed I sent you? You know, the ones you repeatedly promised you’d send? If you’ll admit you made it up, I’ll let you up . . . for awhile. Lol. Already told you my source. Who told you Glass wanted to fire Crean immediately after winning the BT? C’mon, you can tell us!

Reactions: Radio Zero
You can’t have the same username as someone else. That makes you a liar. Unless of course you are having a conversation with yourself in this thread.
Lol. You’re not very bright, are you? What was the name of the person who told you about Painter? If you wont say, it’s obvious you made that up.

When are you posting the DMs you claimed I sent you? You know, the ones you repeatedly promised you’d send? If you’ll admit you made it up, I’ll let you up . . . for awhile. Lol. Already told you my source. Who told you Glass wanted to fire Crean immediately after winning the BT? C’mon, you can tell is!

I will do that right after you post the ones you claimed I sent you. You claimed they vulgar as I recall.

You provided no source so must assume you are lying yet yet yet again.

waiting tough guy

You can’t have the same username as someone else. That makes you a liar. Unless of course you are having a conversation with yourself in this thread.

I did post over there until about 2014 or 2015. My name was Courtsensetwo just as it is here.

That settles that lie.

Lol. You’re not very bright, are you? What was the name of the person who told you about Painter? If you wont say, it’s obvious you made that up.
So you admit you lied about your username over there. Okay now that we got passed that lie, let’s see if we can get you to admit another. If the posts talking about Court over there today weren’t on a premium forum, provide the links. That should be easy for you to do.

I learned about the Painter affair from Purdue fans on GBI when they were making up excuses about why they sucked in Painters 8th and 9th season.

I will do that right after you post the ones you claimed I sent you. You claimed they vulgar as I recall.

You provided no source so must assume you are lying yet yet yet again.

waiting tough guy
Never made any such claim. Please post where I made that allegation. Should be easy. On the other hand, you’ve again verified that you said I sent some to you. Please post them or admit you lied. Don't continue to be a coward.

I was told from a guy that wears a cloak, twice, he messed around with Devonte's girl. I am not lying, why the F would I make that up? I am not in the business of just making shit up for no reason on the internet. Doesnt get me going.

A cloak does add credibility you're right.

• Love
So you admit you lied about your username over there. Okay now that we got passed that lie, let’s see if we can get you to admit another. If the posts talking about Court over there today weren’t on a premium forum, provide the links. That should be easy for you to do.

I learned about the Painter affair from Purdue fans on GBI when they were making up excuses about why they sucked in Painters 8th and 9th season.
That you haven’t found those posts means you haven’t looked hard enough. And you claimed you were to.d by someone you know about Painter. Why are you backing away from that lie now?

That you haven’t found those posts means you haven’t looked hard enough. And you claimed you were to.d by someone you know about Painter. Why are you backing away from that lie now?
Send a link to those posts. Don’t you want to try to embarrass Court?

I never said someone I know told me about Painter. Just another lie from you.

Send a link to those posts. Don’t you want to try to embarrass Court?

I never said someone I know told me about Painter. Just another lie from you.
So, you’re admitting you made up the stuff about Painter? Thanks. And I’ve repeatedly embarrassed Court. He made stuff up and I proved he was lying. It’s not up for debate, though he tries to deflect. Love that you’re his buddy. It makes so much sense now. Lol.

So, you’re admitting you made up the stuff about Painter? Thanks. And I’ve repeatedly embarrassed Court. He made stuff up and I proved he was lying. It’s not up for debate, though he tries to deflect. Love that you’re his buddy. It makes so much sense now. Lol.
Send a link to the posts it shouldn’t be too hard. It would be an easy win for you. However, you are of course a liar. Why are you a premium member on GBI if you are an IU fan?

I heard it from Purdue fans. Are you admitting that you lied once again about me claiming to have heard it from someone I knew?

He was posting there under Kern County and Iudanapoint which are two of his banned names here. You can search those and see his posts...
DMs? Why are you so afraid to post them? It would be so easy to do, and you would be instantly vindicated. Without it, everyone sees you as a liar. C’mon, try to muster some courage and do the right thing. You can’t enjoy getting pummeled like this.

Send a link to the posts it shouldn’t be too hard. It would be an easy win for you. However, you are of course a liar. Why are you a premium member on GBI if you are an IU fan?

I heard it from Purdue fans. Are you admitting that you lied once again about me claiming to have heard it from someone I knew?
You claimed you were told by your hairdresser. Why lie about that now, unless you made it up? Love that you’re now trapped in a lie just like Court. You guys sharing a brain?

He was posting there under Kern County and Iudanapoint which are two of his banned names here. You can search those and see his posts...
Lol just read some of them and great call. How sad is it that this guy is trying so hard pretending to be an IU fan when it’s obvious he is not? There has to be some mental issues there.

Lol just read some of them and great call. How sad is it that this guy is trying so hard pretending to be an IU fan when it’s obvious he is not? There has to be some mental issues there.
Court’s making more stuff up to deflect from the fact that he got busted for lying about Crean / Glass and some DMs that he never received. Love how desperately insecure I’ve made him . . . and you. knew you made up the stuff about Painter. Such a fraud.

You claimed you were told by your hairdresser. Why lie about that now, unless you made it up? Love that you’re now trapped in a lie just like Court. You guys sharing a brain?
No, you claimed that. I never once claimed I heard it from anyone I knew. You lied once again.

Send a link to the posts little guy? I mean we know you aren’t an IU fan, so you might as well log off and create another account to try to deceive us with. You live a very sad life. 3,800 posts in a little over a year pretending to be a fan of your rival team. That’s embarrassing.

Arguing about Matt Painter’s sex life at 10:00PM on a Wednesday during an IU game. Hell of a life.
The IU game is going exactly how I thought it would.

As for Painter, I will bring up what a POS he is every chance I get. Walked out on his wife and kids. I’m starting to think you are @Birnk403 . It would make so much sense.

• Angry
Reactions: Bill4411
No, you claimed that. I never once claimed I heard it from anyone I knew. You lied once again.

Send a link to the posts little guy? I mean we know you aren’t an IU fan, so you might as well log off and create another account to try to deceive us with. You live a very sad life. 3,800 posts in a little over a year pretending to be a fan of your rival team. That’s embarrassing.
Dude, you just got exposed for making it up. You claimed you knew it as a fact. So funny that you’re too stupid to keep your story straight. lol.

The IU game is going exactly how I thought it would.

As for Painter, I will bring up what a POS he is every chance I get. Walked out on his wife and kids. I’m starting to think you are @Birnk403 . It would make so much sense.
You just admitted you made up the rumors about him, though.

Court’s making more stuff up to deflect from the fact that he got busted for lying about Crean / Glass and some DMs that he never received. Love how desperately insecure I’ve made him . . . and you. knew you made up the stuff about Painter. Such a fraud.
Send a link to the posts about Court. You won’t, because you will have to admit you are a Purdue fan.

I must have been making up this story for a long time...

Send a link to the posts about Court. You won’t, because you will have to admit you are a Purdue fan.

I must have been making up this story for a long time...

Do you even know which handle you’re posting under? Love how easy it was to get you to admit that you made up the stuff about Painter. What a pansy.

Do you even know which handle you’re posting under? Love how easy it was to get you to admit that you made up the stuff about Painter. What a pansy.
Lol you don’t even know how to defend yourself at this point. Send the link to the Court posts. You are a fvcking liar.

Reactions: EarlTubbs
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT