ADVERTISEMENT

From HSN

So, Race is warming up. What a warrior, got into a fight, shattered his nose and eye socket, completed surgery and rehab in 12 hours, is ready to go and without any protective gear around his injuries.

lol .....................

EvB3G9fUUAEupK1

So, Race is warming up. What a warrior, got into a fight, shattered his nose and eye socket, completed surgery and rehab in 12 hours, is ready to go and without any protective gear around his injuries.

lol .....................

EvB3G9fUUAEupK1
Whatever..... this is fake video like the lunar landing

Reactions: Radio Zero
The is no "h" and omit the third comma. Sorry, one of my useless pet peeves is misquoted WS.
[/Quote

Nope and nope. Do better One of my pet peeves is posters who make stuff up. DM’s still missing? Still trying to correct the Glass / Crean story you made up? So easy . . .

Edit: To be fair to you, the quote shows up on the internet on several forms, so your correction is u understandable given your source. Grammatically, English / English and American / English often differ on the issue of a third comma. Both are consistent in regard to people making up easily debunked stories regarding Fred Glass and Tom Crean. lol

Last edited:
Last old name I had was almost 20 years ago.

But thanks for your concern

Not according to them. They outed your old name today and it was used on this site. I wont tell. It’s as safe as those DMs you‘re having so much trouble locating. You must be incredibly frustrated.

Wow, triggered tonight.

The Oxford comma you refer to is acceptable when used after the third in a series of listed items.

I don't need to correct what I learned about Glass/Crean, I trust my sources.

What are your sources for your version?

I'll show you the DMs once you show the ones you claim I sent so many times.

Turnaround is fair play Ord.

Not according to them. They outed your old name today and it was used on this site. I wont tell. It’s as safe as those DMs you‘re having so much trouble locating. You must be incredibly frustrated.

What name pray tell?

Speaking of making shit up...

Lol... the commentator is obviously lying. There is no chance Race could sustain those injuries from being accidentally hit in practice. Had to be a fight...

Wow, triggered tonight.

The Oxford comma you refer to is acceptable when used after the third in a series of listed items.

I don't need to correct what I learned about Glass/Crean, I trust my sources.

What are your sources for your version?

I'll show you the DMs once you show the ones you claim I sent so many times.

Turnaround is fair play Ord.
Tried to explain the Oxford comma difference to you, though it’s not surprising you fail to understand.

You claimed Glass tried to fire Crean within weeks of winning a regular season Big 10 championship. That’s simply ludicrous, and no knowledgable fan would make such such an idiotic statement. Even a fraud like you should’ve known better than to make up such an easily refutable lie. And, speaking of lies, you promised you would both put me on ignore and provide the offending DMs you clearly lied about. I know you’re a coward, but you’d find some measure of credibility if you would simply follow through on your promises. Why do you continue to be so dishonorable?

My stalker started in again and I bit.

Sorry, he can fight with someone else...which he obviously will
More lies from you. Love how I live in your head, and love that one of your GBI names was used here today. They’re having a ball with it over there. Lol.

There is nothing posted about you on either the basketball or football board. Not sure what your stalker is talking about.
You obviously aren’t looking in the right places. Court likes to follow me around because I busted in in several lies. That one of his old GBI names was used here today is hilarious. Court is extremely insecure. He’s over there right now trying to see what they’re saying about him. What name do you post under over there?

You obviously aren’t looking in the right places. Court likes to follow me around because I busted in in several lies. That one of his old GBI names was used here today is hilarious. What name do you post under over there?
I don’t post over there anymore. The only place they could be talking about it is on KHC, because it isn’t on the basketball or football boards.

There is nothing posted about you on either the basketball or football board. Not sure what your stalker is talking about.

Ordfan must be short on people to argue with tonight. I made a friendly edit to his minor misquote from Shakespeare...I knew better.

He is clearly making up shit again...it is what he does when he wants me to engage.

Don't let him drag you in, it only wastes your time.

Ordfan must be short on people to argue with tonight. I made a friendly edit to his minor misquote from Shakespeare...I knew better.

He is clearly making up shit again...it is what he does when he wants me to engage.

I’m just curious as to why he has a premium membership on GBI if he’s an IU... seems odd...

Where are those DMs you promised? Oh, and are you ready to admit you lied about Crean and Glass? And you corrected nothing. Nice try, though. Lol.

Where are those DMs you promised? Oh, and are you ready to admit you lied about Crean and Glass?

You talking to...anyone about being "banned" is absolutely hysterical.

I mean...roll on the floor gut busting funny. You have had what....12?

Still banned on the FB board?

Oh, and I made up nothing, but YOU have no sources for your version.

If you have sources it should be very easy to put this to rest

We'll wait...whatever regardless of your username Ordfan.

Oh...and where are those DMs you claimed I sent???

So you have a GBI membership? Why don’t you have a membership over here on the IU site? Seems backwards for an alleged IU fan.
Why were you a frequent poster at GBI? And who said I had a membership there (other than you) or that I don’t have one here (other than you)? Are you as dumb and phony as Court? Do you get your ass handed to you on the Water Cooler, too?

Why were you a frequent poster at GBI? And who said I had a membership there (other than you) or that I don’t have one here (other than you)? Are you as dumb and phony as Court? Do you get your ass handed to you on the Water Cooler, too?
I know you are a member over there, because KHC is the only possible place those posts about Court could be. I can’t see them, because I’m not a GBI member. I know you aren’t a member here, because you don’t have the membership badge next to your name. I’ve never even seen a post on the “Water Cooler” let alone posted there.

What’s your username over at GBI?

You talking to...anyone about being "banned" is absolutely hysterical.

I mean...roll on the floor gut busting funny. You have had what....12?

Still banned on the FB board?

Oh, and I made up nothing, but YOU have no sources for your version.

If you have sources it should be very easy to put this to rest

We'll wait...whatever regardless of your username Ordfan.

Oh...and where are those DMs you claimed I sent???
You absolutely made it up, and I proved it conclusively. We both know it. My sources told me exactly what happened. You didn’t have any, which is why you messed up and didn’t bother to look at the dates before you tried to look like an insider. It’s why it was so easy to prove you were lying.

You also lied about the DMs, which is why you aren’t able to send them. If you could, you would. Your fear at being exposed even more as a liar is palpable. But thanks for the free rent.

I know you are a member over there, because KHC is the only possible place those posts about Court could be. I can’t see them, because I’m not a GBI member. I know you aren’t a member here, because you don’t have the membership badge next to your name. I’ve never even seen a post on the “Water Cooler” let alone posted there.

What’s your username over at GBI?
Have you figured out my premium name here yet?

Well, at least this sobbing meltdown is more fun to watch than the shitshow at Rutger right now.

My God, I may have to adjust my statements about IU waiting to move on Archie.
DMs? Why are you so afraid? Are your Archie “sources” the same imaginary ones you used when you made up your Crean /Glass whopper? Lol.

ADVERTISEMENT