ADVERTISEMENT

From HSN

@Birnk403 brought it up with his hairdresser comment.

I’m beginning to think you are a Purdue fan.

I guess I don't know the connection between a hair dresser and Matt Painter... and since I accuse of not being logical I am a Purdue fan?

Like it is illogical to KNOW a fight didn't happen when you don't know. Unlikely? I would say unlikely it was a fight, Race seems like the last guy on the team I would want to get in a fight with. But to completely disregard something you have no more knowledge of than anyone else here is illogical, and dare I say you would be an absolute idiot if you thought that.

I guess I don't know the connection between a hair dresser and Matt Painter... and since I accuse of not being logical I am a Purdue fan?

Like it is illogical to KNOW a fight didn't happen when you don't know. Unlikely? I would say unlikely it was a fight, Race seems like the last guy on the team I would want to get in a fight with. But to completely disregard something you have no more knowledge of than anyone else here is illogical, and dare I say you would be an absolute idiot if you thought that.
Trojan has scheduled an emergency perm to gain multi-hour access to his gossipy hairdresser . . . Please respect this sacred source and allow the information from her / him to flow freely, naturally, organically, spiritually.

This has literally been the best girl fight I've ever seen... Trojan, why are you so triggered about this??? I don't give a rootin tootin bunghole what happened, but it sure is entertaining watching "adults" fight like teenage girls over a rumor.

This has literally been the best girl fight I've ever seen... Trojan, why are you so triggered about this??? I don't give a rootin tootin bunghole what happened, but it sure is entertaining watching "adults" fight like teenage girls over a rumor.
I guess I’m wrong to defend our players/program from being dragged through the mud for no reason.

Reactions: Radio Zero
That was “the attendant “?
I can confirm that the “attendant” now runs a beauty shop / mani-pedi salon / oil change business on Keystone Avenue north of the State Fairgrounds but south of Glendale. For obvious reasons,, I would refer any additional inquiries to the Department of Homeland Security.

The cheerleader coach at Purdue in '94 was a guy. I don't know if he was earlier, but I'm positive about '94.
The affair was around 2012 when Purdue went to the bottom of the big ten in basketball. I’m not sure what the coach in 94’ has to do with anything.

That has nothing to do with what I said about Race. I was responding to a Purdue fan pretending to be an IU fan who brought up that conversation.

Race did not get in a fight. Anyone who thinks so is an absolute idiot.
That's because it wasn't a fight. Race insulted Cooper Bybee's tattoo, and Bybee rolled up his sleeves, put in some chaw, ate his spinach, and knocked Race dafuq out with one punch.

Edit: I have no idea what happened. This is satire.

The cheerleader coach at Purdue in '94 was a guy. I don't know if he was earlier, but I'm positive about '94.
That's because it wasn't a fight. Race insulted Cooper Bybee's tattoo, and Bybee rolled up his sleeves, put in some chaw, ate his spinach, and knocked Race dafuq out with one punch.

Edit: I have no idea what happened. This is satire.
Liar. Bybee’s uniform, as well as his street attire, is exclusively sleeveless.

If it was a fight it rules most of the team out as I doubt the guards would be tall enough to break his nose with a punch . Be hard to throw a punch that far upwards to do that.

If it was a fight, it must of been a Team Manager. Because no one on our roster has demonstrated the ability to penetrate the lane, much less someone's noggin.

Oh it definitely gets you going. Trolling on the internet is about the only thing you have to live for.

You are either lying about being told that or the person that told it to you is a liar. It didn’t happen.
Funny coming from you. Trolling is all you do and you gloat about it. You made a charity bet on the national board, lost, refused to pay, and then went into exodus for a year, tried to come back under a new username, everyone knew it was you, came back AGAIN and still refused to pay up until you were brow beaten into submission. Your track record on this forum isn’t that impressive, and honestly quite embarrassing. IU & Purdue fans routinely dunk on you.

Funny coming from you. Trolling is all you do and you gloat about it. You made a charity bet on the national board, lost, refused to pay, and then went into exodus for a year, tried to come back under a new username, everyone knew it was you, came back AGAIN and still refused to pay up until you were brow beaten into submission. Your track on this forum isn’t that impressive, and honestly quite embarrassing. IU & Purdue fans routinely dunk on you.
I can’t believe he’s the bitch of both the IU AND Purdue forums! Rock bottom, baby!

Nah, the rumor was that Painter knocked up a cheerleader. What actually happened was he had an affair with the cheerleading coach who was a cheerleader when he was playing at Purdue.
If we re post it twice more, the last Guy answering will have the whole Purdue Cheerleading Squad involved in an orgy with Painter and the Coaching Staff. Where is PETA when they could actually show up and protect Animals?

Lol . . . you give an article talking about NBA INJURIES? A league where guys play more minutes against physically imposing players?

How many COLLEGE players have this happen to them? You’re sure a pro at Google, I’m sure you’ll be able to easily find it. Again, we’ll wait . . .

EDIT: guess you missed this out of one of your articles:

“Mehta said adults who are not professional athletes often wind up with this injury after auto accidents or fights.”

Funny coming from you. Trolling is all you do and you gloat about it. You made a charity bet on the national board, lost, refused to pay, and then went into exodus for a year, tried to come back under a new username, everyone knew it was you, came back AGAIN and still refused to pay up until you were brow beaten into submission. Your track record on this forum isn’t that impressive, and honestly quite embarrassing. IU & Purdue fans routinely dunk on you.
I’m the one with no life, yet you post on at least 4 different forums consistently, and you PAY for BOTH IU sites as a Purdue fan? Yea okay, Blaire, thanks for stopping by.

Nothing is more embarrassing than you “dabbing” on national TV as a 40 year old man with a flat bill hat on backwards.

I’m the one with no life, yet you post on at least 4 different forums consistently, and you PAY for BOTH IU sites as a Purdue fan? Yea okay, Blaire, thanks for stopping by.

Nothing is more embarrassing than you “dabbing” on national TV as a 40 year old man with a flat bill hat on backwards.
I’m younger than your (alleged) wife.

I’m an “ex wife”? You learn something new every day. Oh Romeo, Romeo, wherefore art thou, Romeo? (That’s Shakespeare. You may get to read his works in high school.)

The is no "h" and omit the third comma. Sorry, one of my useless pet peeves is misquoted WS.

What am embarassing thread.

This is simple...just wait for the fine folks at GBI to tell us the real scoop. Someone check over there I assume it already been determined and posted.

I was told from a guy that wears a cloak, twice, he messed around with Devonte's girl. I am not lying, why the F would I make that up? I am not in the business of just making shit up for no reason on the internet. Doesnt get me going.
Got a picture of green’s girl friend? I will tell you if he did or not based on the picture alone.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT