ADVERTISEMENT

From HSN

Oh it definitely gets you going. Trolling on the internet is about the only thing you have to live for.

You are either lying about being told that or the person that told it to you is a liar. It didn’t happen.

Making predictions and gambling on basketball and sports is a lot of what I live for, that most certainly gets me going. That is my #1 hobby. Not making up rumors bud.

But nothing about Romeo, something that was well known by anyone with even a slight connection to the program? Would’ve thought your hairdresser had better insight. No wonder you’re so frequently uninformed.
It didn’t happen. You are a proven liar. Purdue fans here have already confirmed Painter’s lack of respect for his ex wife. You should know as you are one.

It didn’t happen. You are a proven liar. Purdue fans here have already confirmed Painter’s lack of respect for his ex wife. You should know as you are one.
I’m an “ex wife”? You learn something new every day. Oh Romeo, Romeo, wherefore art thou, Romeo? (That’s Shakespeare. You may get to read his works in high school.)

Reactions: Radio Zero
Speaking of team fights, did Dre really beat up JaMarcus Ellis for plowing his girl? What about Donald Perry nearly killing a guy at a frat party? I heard both of those from people close to the program. Were they true?

I’m an “ex wife”? You learn something new every day. Oh Romeo, Romeo, wherefore art thou, Romeo? (That’s Shakespeare. You may get to read his works in high school.)

Ballantine Hall, Freshman year. Good class, good memories. Heard he’s been cancelled. Done with my soliloquy.

I was told from a guy that wears a cloak, twice, he messed around with Devonte's girl. I am not lying, why the F would I make that up? I am not in the business of just making shit up for no reason on the internet. Doesnt get me going.
You may not be lying but you are wrong. None of that happened.,

Reactions: TrojanFan004
Nah, the rumor was that Painter knocked up a cheerleader. What actually happened was he had an affair with the cheerleading coach who was a cheerleader when he was playing at Purdue.
100% false. There was no affair. None. How do I know? I have a close relative who is close with Jerri. They've shared laughs about the idiotic rumors over the years.

Stop spreading false rumors.

Reactions: Birnk403
You really make this too easy... even though the NBA examples provided were more than enough evidence, here is further evidence.

Wow - great.

You STILL have not shown a single instance where a guy caught an inadvertent elbow and had BOTH his nose and his orbital bone around his eye broken. Can you not understand the concept of apples-to-apples?

Again, nothing has come out yet what actually transpired. I sent a text out this morning to the guy who initially informed me and I haven't heard anything back. I'm going to meetings the rest of the day at 10 o'clock, so I probably won't hear anything before anyone else.

What we know so far (still unconfirmed): 1) Race was injured; 2) it was a significant injury to his nose and orbital bone around his eye; 3) it will require surgery.

Injuries like those DON'T happen 99% of the time from an "inadvertent elbow". So believe what you want to believe; I'm not telling you WHAT to believe. All I can tell you is what I have heard.

Still think an insider like you ought to be able to give us the lowdown. I mean, if you've seen texts that TJD is goinmg pro, that person is not connected enough to ask Trayce what happened with Race??

btw, connected-boy - it was talked about during the pre-season TJD was here for one more year. Not exactly breaking news you're giving us there oin his draft status.

Wow - great.

You STILL have not shown a single instance where a guy caught an inadvertent elbow and had BOTH his nose and his orbital bone around his eye broken. Can you not understand the concept of apples-to-apples?

Again, nothing has come out yet what actually transpired. I sent a text out this morning to the guy who initially informed me and I haven't heard anything back. I'm going to meetings the rest of the day at 10 o'clock, so I probably won't hear anything before anyone else.

What we know so far (still unconfirmed): 1) Race was injured; 2) it was a significant injury to his nose and orbital bone around his eye; 3) it will require surgery.

Injuries like those DON'T happen 99% of the time from an "inadvertent elbow". So believe what you want to believe; I'm not telling you WHAT to believe. All I can tell you is what I have heard.

Still think an insider like you ought to be able to give us the lowdown. I mean, if you've seen texts that TJD is goinmg pro, that person is not connected enough to ask Trayce what happened with Race??

btw, connected-boy - it was talked about during the pre-season TJD was here for one more year. Not exactly breaking news you're giving us there oin his draft status.
So let me get this straight, you think it’s not possible to break a nose and orbital with one swing of the elbow? Your theory is that someone not only punched Race once... but that the other player punched Race TWICE??? Do you not see how dumb you sound? You will be proven a fool when no one is suspended tonight.

Why would TJD tell his high school basketball coach what happened to Race?

Lol considering you used to live there along with Geez. The only way out was to be banned. You calling out another poster for shit you do is pretty comical.
Im not sure you are following the conversation. I was stating the rumor Little Taz started was already posted about on GBI. One of your own read it here and posted about it over there.

Wow - great.

He proved it wasn't a fight when he brought up Matt Painter cheating on his wife. You didn't follow that logic?

He proved it wasn't a fight when he brought up Matt Painter cheating on his wife. You didn't follow that logic?
That has nothing to do with what I said about Race. I was responding to a Purdue fan pretending to be an IU fan who brought up that conversation.

Race did not get in a fight. Anyone who thinks so is an absolute idiot.

giphy.gif

That has nothing to do with what I said about Race. I was responding to a Purdue fan pretending to be an IU fan who brought up that conversation.

Race did not get in a fight. Anyone who thinks so is an absolute idiot.
Oh brother, are you confused. You might want to stop before you really expose yourself.

• Love
You are the one chastising everyone else for spreading rumors and falsehoods, then you turn around and do the same thing. Wow, what an earhole.!!
:cool:
Mr. Doyle, I’m chastising an IU fan for spreading false rumors about an IU player. I’m all for people here spreading negative rumors (true or false) about Purdue.

ADVERTISEMENT