ADVERTISEMENT

From HSN

So, do you know, or NOT know?

I said at the beginning it was a unconfirmed rumor. But catching an inadvertent elbow in practice 999 out of a 1000 doesn’t break a nose AND an orbital bone. Which is why exactly how it happened is such a ominous question.

Again, I hope it wasn’t from a fight/scuffle. But we should know WAY before tomorrow night.
I don’t know. I’m also not going to spread a rumor that has 99% chance to be proven wrong in less than 24 hours. You may not have made the rumor up, but you are spreading it. It’s significantly more likely the injuries occurred from an inadvertent elbow than from a fight, yet you (and your friend) chose to spread the fight rumor. Be better in the future.

Reactions: Birnk403
My source said he didn’t know for sure. He said he was told Race had a broken nose AND had a broken orbital bone around his eye, all of which would require surgery.

I asked if Race caught an elbow in practice. He said he didn’t know yet how the injury occurred, but the severity of the injuries was more indicative of a punch/deliberate elbow - rather than the stray elbow guys get hit with playing inside.

Again, I’m not trying to spread fake shit. But I’ve been told Race had an injury severe enough to require surgery. It’s possible it could have come from an accident in practice, but it’s not out of the realm of possibility to believe a fight might have occurred given the severity of the injuries.
The other poster was assuming that when you said possibly a fight that it was a fight with a teammate and that's not necessarily the case even if it does turn out to be a fight. So it could be a fight and still have no one suspended.

Reactions: Ponduke
The other poster was assuming that when you said possibly a fight that it was a fight with a teammate and that's not necessarily the case even if it does turn out to be a fight. So it could be a fight and still have no one suspended.
You jumping in on the fight rumor too?

All true.
I hope it WASN’T from a fight with a teammate. The team will be already be shorthanded with Race out; a suspension only leaves us more depleted.

Reactions: mk23 and Birnk403
Because this is how BS rumors like “Romeo slept with RP’s gf get started”.
Wouldn’t you say there’s a helluva difference between a rumor about a fight over sleeping with someone’s gf as opposed to a possible fight BASED ON severity of injuries?

if you can’t understand that, I can’t help you.

Wouldn’t you say there’s a helluva difference between a rumor about a fight over sleeping with someone’s gf as opposed to a possible fight BASED ON severity of injuries?

if you can’t understand that, I can’t help you.
No, there is no difference as there is a 99% chance his injuries didn’t stem from a fight. Your friend made up BS based on learning about a broken bone, and you spread it to a message board with thousands of posters. You are just as bad as the dbag who made up the Romeo/RP rumor.

No, there is no difference as there is a 99% chance his injuries didn’t stem from a fight. Your friend made up BS based on learning about a broken bone, and you spread it to a message board with thousands of posters. You are just as bad as the dbag who made up the Romeo/RP rumor.
99% his injuries DIDN’T start from a fight?

People catch stray elbows all the time in games/practices. But a stray elbow that breaks an orbital bone AND nose? And requires surgery? There’s a NINETY-NINE percent chance of a stray elbow causing that?

99% his injuries DIDN’T start from a fight?

People catch stray elbows all the time in games/practices. But a stray elbow that breaks an orbital bone AND nose? And requires surgery? There’s a NINETY-NINE percent chance of a stray elbow causing that?
Absolutely. We will see for sure tomorrow. I’ll follow up with you when none of our other players are suspended.

Absolutely?

Ok - since this happens “99% of the time”, please tell us 5 players hit by inadvertent elbows that broke their nose/orbital bone and they had to have surgery? We’ll wait . . .
Since you clearly don’t know how to use Google. It’s a very common injury in basketball.

Confused on how we have no confirmation from a legit media source or the program. IU left Bloomington around 5:30 today so, if any of this is true, Race would not have been on the flight to New Jersey. How is it not being reported that a starter wasn’t on the flight?

Since you clearly don’t know how to use Google. It’s a very common injury in basketball.

Lol . . . you give an article talking about NBA INJURIES? A league where guys play more minutes against physically imposing players?

How many COLLEGE players have this happen to them? You’re sure a pro at Google, I’m sure you’ll be able to easily find it. Again, we’ll wait . . .

EDIT: guess you missed this out of one of your articles:

“Mehta said adults who are not professional athletes often wind up with this injury after auto accidents or fights.”

Confused on how we have no confirmation from a legit media source or the program. IU left Bloomington around 5:30 today so, if any of this is true, Race would not have been on the flight to New Jersey. How is it not being reported that a starter wasn’t on the flight?

There's no reason for the program to report it.
Do you think a media member is at the airport taking attendance?

Lol . . . you give an article talking about NBA INJURIES? A league where guys play more minutes against physically imposing players?

How many COLLEGE players have this happen to them? You’re sure a pro at Google, I’m sure you’ll be able to easily find it. Again, we’ll wait . . .
You really make this too easy... even though the NBA examples provided were more than enough evidence, here is further evidence.

Do you think a media member is at the airport taking attendance?

Yes, actually. Especially is normal years people certainly follow the team around like their lives/jobs depend on it. Is no one covering IU basketball from New Jersey tomorrow? Maybe COVID has changed all of that.

Yes, actually. Especially is normal years people certainly follow the team around like their lives/jobs depend on it. Is no one covering IU basketball from New Jersey tomorrow? Maybe COVID has changed all of that.

I don't think there's any local media travelling to road games.
Fisch doesn't even travel to the road games. He's calling the games from a studio somewhere locally while watching the game on a video feed.

That’s what I asked when texted about Race.

All the details aren’t out. Inadvertent elbow? Seriously, how many “inadvertent elbows” break an orbital bone? Or was an elbow thrown in anger? Or a fist?

I hope to hell it WAS an accident. Last thing this team needs is inner turmoil. As I said before, it’s not confirmed. Time will tell.

Can’t say I’d be terribly unhappy if this team did have “inner turmoil”. It would be a legit reason, along with Archie’s record, and a puny recruiting class for 2021, to part ways with Archie now.

Someone on the other site said the most logical explanation is that Lander shot a wide open 3. Race was standing under the basket and given that Lander was the shooter a brick hit Race right smack in the nose.

Romeo slept with devontes girl. RP and Romeo are/were best buds. You know they both sleep walk through basketball games.

That did happen. I had someone tell me that twice without me bringing it up, this person does not lie ever. It is his job not to lol.

As far as a fight or an elbow, who gives a shit. Is this rumor smearing races reputation. You are freaking out way too much.

Reactions: EarlTubbs
Romeo slept with devontes girl. RP and Romeo are/were best buds. You know they both sleep walk through basketball games.

That did happen. I had someone tell me that twice without me bringing it up, this person does not lie ever. It is his job not to lol.

As far as a fight or an elbow, who gives a shit. Is this rumor smearing races reputation. You are freaking out way too much.
You are a fvcking liar.

Reactions: Radio Zero
Romeo never slept with a teammates girlfriend. Green was suspended for weed.

I was told from a guy that wears a cloak, twice, he messed around with Devonte's girl. I am not lying, why the F would I make that up? I am not in the business of just making shit up for no reason on the internet. Doesnt get me going.

Guys, guys.....you got the details all wrong.

My source told me that Archie announced to the team that he just got an extension. At which point, Race fainted and fell over into TJD’s knee. It broke Race face and messed up TJD knee so bad that he’s out too. We are starting 6’1” Cooper Bybee and 6’2” Sebastian Scott inside the remainder of the season.

Reactions: mk23 and mathboy
Guys, guys.....you got the details all wrong.

My source told me that Archie announced to the team that he just got an extension. At which point, Race fainted and fell over into TJD’s knee. It broke Race face and messed up TJD knee so bad that he’s out too. We are starting 6’1” Cooper Bybee and 6’2” Sebastian Scott inside the remainder of the season.

I'd give Coop a shot at the starting PG position at this point, I am kinda serious.

I was told from a guy that wears a cloak, twice, he messed around with Devonte's girl. I am not lying, why the F would I make that up? I am not in the business of just making shit up for no reason on the internet. Doesnt get me going.
Oh it definitely gets you going. Trolling on the internet is about the only thing you have to live for.

You are either lying about being told that or the person that told it to you is a liar. It didn’t happen.

Reactions: Radio Zero
ADVERTISEMENT