ADVERTISEMENT

From HSN

The sunshine pumpers are already giving Archie an excuse for not making the dance and giving him another year.

If it was a fight(not saying it is), then maybe Dolson can use it for “Lack of Institutional Control.” Guys, priority #1 needs to be, on how to get Archie out of here. I really don’t care if Kenya Hunter is the coach for 3 years because we can’t afford anyone. Archie is running this program down lower than I ever thought he could.

Whose gf he sleep with?? J/k, Race out means IU out. Good Lord, we need all the breaks we can get and just don't get them. Silver lining, we get to see more Geronimo.

I’m telling you what I’ve heard.

I also said I can’t confirm that.

if you’re such an “insider “, please enlighten us on what has transpired.
Where did you hear it? Or did you just make it up?

If it was a fight, there will be someone out tomorrow with a suspension. That won’t happen, because it wasn’t a fight. You are simply a liar and a troll.

If it was a fight, there will be someone out tomorrow with a suspension. That won’t happen, because it wasn’t a fight. You are simply a liar and a troll.
I had someone text it to me - the same person who has given me info on past incidents at IU. The same person who sent me the picture of the Devin Davis accident.

They said also they haven’t confirmed it WAS a fight. But Race (from what I’ve been told) not only broke his nose but the orbital bone around his eye. Either there was a fight or a helluva elbow to cause that kind of damage.

Again, I’m not saying it WAS a fight. But where there’s smoke there’s often fire. We’ll see.

I had someone text it to me - the same person who has given me info on past incidents at IU. The same person who sent me the picture of the Devin Davis accident.

They said also they haven’t confirmed it WAS a fight. But Race (from what I’ve been told) not only broke his nose but the orbital bone around his eye. Either there was a fight or a helluva elbow to cause that kind of damage.

Again, I’m not saying it WAS a fight. But where there’s smoke there’s often fire. We’ll see.
And you will look foolish for spreading a dumb rumor tomorrow when no one is suspended.

Reactions: Birnk403
If it was a fight it rules most of the team out as I doubt the guards would be tall enough to break his nose with a punch . Be hard to throw a punch that far upwards to do that.

Flock you. Taz has been posting intelligently on here for years and you think your johnny-come-lately chickenshit carries any cred? You just outed yourself as one of the more ignorant posters on this forum - pretty impressive given the competition.

Flock you. Taz has been posting intelligently on here for years and you think your johnny-come-lately chickenshit carries any cred? You just outed yourself as one of the more ignorant posters on this forum - pretty impressive given the competition.
GFY. If someone is going to make up shit about IU players, I’m going to call them on it. Little Taz is going to look foolish tomorrow when no one is suspended.

Thanks Rikki.

TrojanFan004 - you were the guy on here tell everyone TJD was going pro, remember? And that you had gotten that info though texts. So, you can get info that way but others can’t?

My guy told me there’s speculation a fight was in play due to the damage involved. Again, as I said before, it’s not confirmed. And again, what’s your inside source - since they know Trayce is going pro?

Thanks Rikki.

TrojanFan004 - you were the guy on here tell everyone TJD was going pro, remember? And that you had gotten that info though texts. So, you can get info that way but others can’t?

My guy told me there’s speculation a fight was in play due to the damage involved. Again, as I said before, it’s not confirmed. And again, what’s your inside source - since they know Trayce is going pro?
TJD going pro will be confirmed when he goes pro. You will be proven a liar when no one is suspended tomorrow.

The logical explanation is that he caught an elbow.
That’s what I asked when texted about Race.

All the details aren’t out. Inadvertent elbow? Seriously, how many “inadvertent elbows” break an orbital bone? Or was an elbow thrown in anger? Or a fist?

I hope to hell it WAS an accident. Last thing this team needs is inner turmoil. As I said before, it’s not confirmed. Time will tell.

Reactions: JBT Assoc
That’s what I asked when texted about Race.

All the details aren’t out. Inadvertent elbow? Seriously, how many “inadvertent elbows” break an orbital bone? Or was an elbow thrown in anger? Or a fist?

I hope to hell it WAS an accident. Last thing this team needs is inner turmoil. As I said before, it’s not confirmed. Time will tell.
We will know tomorrow night. You shouldn’t have spread the rumor if it’s not confirmed.

Again, you the man with all the text sources. Why won’t you tell us EXACTLY what happened to cause Race’s injury?
Because my source on TJD would have no knowledge of what happened to Race? If it was TJD that had the broken nose I’m sure I could tell you exactly what happened.

We will know tomorrow night. You shouldn’t have spread the rumor if it’s not confirmed.
So, do you know, or NOT know?

I said at the beginning it was a unconfirmed rumor. But catching an inadvertent elbow in practice 999 out of a 1000 doesn’t break a nose AND an orbital bone. Which is why exactly how it happened is such a ominous question.

Again, I hope it wasn’t from a fight/scuffle. But we should know WAY before tomorrow night.

He said he heard it was a fight, not that it was a fight with a teammate.
My source said he didn’t know for sure. He said he was told Race had a broken nose AND had a broken orbital bone around his eye, all of which would require surgery.

I asked if Race caught an elbow in practice. He said he didn’t know yet how the injury occurred, but the severity of the injuries was more indicative of a punch/deliberate elbow - rather than the stray elbow guys get hit with playing inside.

Again, I’m not trying to spread fake shit. But I’ve been told Race had an injury severe enough to require surgery. It’s possible it could have come from an accident in practice, but it’s not out of the realm of possibility to believe a fight might have occurred given the severity of the injuries.

ADVERTISEMENT