ADVERTISEMENT

I think he's implying your ass looks like a goat....

which is strange.

But it's IUT.

Tomasi was funniest ever...,,

Until life turned him into a bitter resentful old man.... Now he's just an angry impotent husk railing against the wind... Sad

Sadly, I lost that one picture I had of you......

You know the one!

it was to you.....

You still look like a tool, though

Maybe we can run into each other

just there for thanksgiving

I'll email you... I get there four or five times a year

All I can say is, It was OTF-Worthy....

But it is lost forever. It may be out in the Cloud somewhere, but it is no longer mine.

I don't think it would have turned you on.

Tomasi... BRS is...

Addicted to Vigra and Martha Stewart Living magazine... You give him a stack of coupon inserts from the Sunday paper and he's occupied for days.... He is, how you say?... Weak?

Sure

I can concur with that. But if you got all those guys on a thread it was like magic was spilling across their keyboards.

Sigh...

That'll teach me to be sentimental.

I wish you would post once in awhile.

I really miss talking movies with you. You (and Goat) share my taste in movies.

At least visit once in awhile and maybe write us a novel sized post on your feelings about Taylor Momsen's music.

Its' me btw - Mr Charlie. Nice seeing you here CJ. Sad day though.

Expose your tender parts...

And get kicked....

Good to see you too old man.... Been way too long

I honest to god can't post like this anymore

The gods set it up that the one time I've got the ability to be here probably for the next year is today and tomorrow.... Fate.... I'll be here all night and most of the day tomorrow... I'm away from work and family to attend a funeral in Denver believe it or not

NTTATWWT

Come on, you all know that's pretty much exactly what NFA would have replied with here.

You are the Grandmaster of our order.

I tried replacing you with Goat, but he failed me.

I told him that once. "You're no CJ". I think he was insulted. lol.

Still, great seeing you.

The fact that there can't be another CJ is a good thing...

CJ was a supercilious dumbass... But Goat?... Really?...

Can't....

It's a thing of the past.... You lot and the forums are just one big weekend fling in my past now... I do bring you up in therapy, though

The force is strong in him.

plus, he was the only one left that knows what supercilious means.

that was not the Force....

It was a combination of chili, peanut butter, Cheerios, cheese curds and flat Old Milwaukee... But I see how you could have mistaken it for the Force

And he thinks "supercilious" is a boy band from Italy...

I know, right...

he puts beans in chili too. (as do most here - heathens all of them) That's unforgivable, unless one presents the disclaimer, "this isn't really chili, because it has beans", first. Like any civilized and enlightened person would. He didn't.

lol.

My parts are lower and more vulnerable all the time.

This place hasn't been the same since the trailer park broke up. It was nice to see everybody come back to pay respects to Andy. My new email address is : dollsberry@hughes.net

Drop me a line sometime.

By the way, one of the things that's popped into my mind over the years (besides how creepy I must look now when I ogle women) is that multi media idea you tried to get going about ten years ago. We DID have a lot of talent on this board. It's a shame that just kind of faded away.

Let this sink in for a moment

This place was the chive before the chive was the chive. ARuss, etec, amd BCC were sitting on a goldmine and just didn't know it. Well they might have known it just didn't have the motivation or pants to get it going. But the OTF Media project could have basically been a combo of so many of the viral media sites you see these days. As a matter of fact that's probably one of the reasons why the OTF has evolved a bit over the years.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Most of thier founders are IU alums.

Maybe the guys who started the Chive were lurkers here. Either that or Schrock is one of the founders and he isnt telling us.

Reactions: MillerTime
That would make sense

Both the lurkers and Schrock being the Mystery Founder. They're headquartered down here in Austin. Pretty swanky office (not that I've been there).

Nice to see this post from you..

Im getting old and missing the good old days. We slowly lose friends over the years. Its life though. Thanks for a pick me up post.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT