ADVERTISEMENT

Ed Felson

Recruit
Gold Member
Nov 5, 2004
I figured it would take something like this to get me back here... Sigh...

Of course I was expecting it to be Happy Goat... Oh well

Strangely, I'm sitting in an airport as I type this waiting to fly out for a funeral, so life is weird... I got word about Andy over my e-mail from three different people all of whom I "know" from Peegs... There are eleven guys that I met on these message boards over the decades (my first post was right after Haston was signed as a recruit... So, yeah... Decades) who have become my closest and really only friends... I joke about having imaginary Internet friends, but that's really what I have... Beyond them I have a lot of you as people thoughtful enough to ring me out of the blue with this sort of news. And honestly I bet I'm not alone in having a large part of my social life revolve around a digital community. I used to think that was lame, but really I think it's just 21st century...

Andy was one of the people that managed to jump off these forums and into a larger part of my life... Not as closely as some but certainly close enough... And he was a vital, vital part of this digital community that really is the foundation of a lot of our lives... He was the butt of a lot of teasing from me and others, but it was out of friendship and comradeship and he was a good sport... Also, Andy made me feel like less of a pathetic loser because he was the only person here with more posts than me when I packed up the tent and moved on... So for that reason alone I miss him if for nothing else...

Anyway... I miss Andy. He's a big reason why any of this (the OTF in particular) exists and he was one of the anchors of this community from which I derived so much fun for so long and from which I got some of my closest friends... Peace, Andy

And hugs and kisses to the rest of you sods... Those I know and those I dont...

And yeah, it's really me... The old CJ logon is retired, this is a spare one I had lying around... Later

Clubjockey

What's up CJ?

Long time no see. Too bad that it's under these circumstances but it's good to hear from you.

You're definitely missed around here.

Your subject heading reads like a work email.

And the only reason I ever checked the OTF was to not be at work, if but for a few moments. Thanks for making me think of work, jerk. Just because you retired 12 years ago and now miss work doesn't mean the rest of us - those not collecting SS benefits and discussing making 4PM dinners so you can get home in time to watch Matlock - want to think about work. Jerk. Did I already type jerk?

The tough love distributed above (though true) is respectfully dedicated to Aruss.

From: Clubjockey, To: Rolo Tomasi, Re: Performance Review

You're not carrying your weight... Attached is next months new org chart... Changes are coming, make sure you make it...

And Matlock gives me gas... Or maybe it's the tapioca... Or both

We need Basil Fawlty back too

Hands down, funniest poster( okay maybe him and BRS were close.)

I used to live for that dude's posts.

It reads like Insurance minutia? Tough love, indeed.

Just be glad you didn't have to slog through 10,000 words to find his point.

Something I know Aruss would have appreciated would be us trashing CJ as much as possible upon his return. Now...where did I leave my file of jokes about tiny glasses and ball-jars on the mantle?

From: Clubjockey, To: Sarc Mike, RE: pubes on the copy machine

Are these yours? And the coffee maker, too?

My trailer door is always open.

Take care.

HA! You didn't even notice the ones on the microwave

I won't even tell you what I left on your chair.

What happened to Spec?

I'm guessing he was vaporized in a fountain-coke induced bathroom incident.

That's the ongoing rumor

Either that or his death is the reason that we now know the mess that comes from mixing mentos and diet coke.

Are you still at Met Life?

just wondering if you got the emails yesterday.....we never got a bounce back so I assumed so

The fountain coke thing

I remember that, Spec knows, I think he feels he cannot post anything but inappropriate material so he is forcing himself to stay away.

The only way we knew is that SH fired up the IC again but being the dumbass he is, he left Aruss' email on the list. So if any of his family members crack his gmail account we are going to look like the biggest chodes to ever walk the planet.

While I know I'm not one of the 11

I did enjoy the few times we got together. We've lost a few along the way. I'm thinking of Kref in particular.

Hope life is treating you well. You will always be CJ to me.

Haha,

yeah, the sad thing is the dialog wouldn't had been any different had he still been with us.

From: Clubjockey, To: IUT, RE: Condition of the women's restroom

It's come to our attention that mysterious "substances" have turned up on the mirrors in the women's restroom. Beyond the uneasy suspicion that these "substances" might have issued from you, this also points to the fact that as Assistant restroom monitor/cleaner, your work performance is not up to the bar we've set as a company. Please improve.

Wow, I thought maybe you were dead too.

Good to have you back. You should hang around for a while...
wink.r191677.gif

I'm on my phone...no idea if that response was to me

If it was...then yes I'm back from the Texas although I miss it a lot.

If it wasn't, then I look like a tool.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

LOL. I always told Basil he had the hottest Adam's apple...

I'm normally not into nerds...but I might hit that once just to suck on that beautiful throat boner.

This post was edited on 12/3 2:35 PM by Capitol Hoosier

10,000 words to find out IU was good at outside shooting.

And then IUTerry would chime in with some charts.

I had no idea you were around when Basil was here

Were you capitol hoosier then?

Throat boner is a new one. So gay men suck on each other's necks? Is that an actual thing?

See, it doesn't take long when the original OTF gets back together before shit goes downhill in a hurry.

I never got any emails

Stupid jerks leaving me out of the IC.
lurk.r191677.gif

Maybe someone works there with the same name

or they are still saving your emails

gmail with a period between first and last name or no?

This post was edited on 12/3 2:40 PM by SuperHoosier

and that's why

God didn't give women throat boners. We weren't meant to suck on them.

God made Adam and Eve and her vag...not Adam and Steve and a throat boner.

I think I've successfully managed a OTF double where I've raised the BP of cap and Dolf in one post.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

I think I've been here almost 12 years now. Always had the same name.

I lurked for awhile...but finally dove in to stalk some of the younger hotties. Andy was always great and was one of the first OTFers to email me privately to introduce himself and to find out if some of the comments thrown my way (once everyone knew I liked peen) offended me. Of course they didn't...but it was very sweet of him to ask. Liked him from Day 1. Will miss him greatly.

If you're ever in Philly......

You know you don't need to book a hotel!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT