ADVERTISEMENT

Friday Funnies

sdhoosier

All-Big Ten
Dec 21, 2001
So Calif
A blind man enters a Ladies Bar by mistake. He finds his way to a bar stool and orders a drink. After sitting there for a while, he yells to the bartender, "Hey, you wanna hear a blonde joke?"

The bar immediately falls absolutely quiet.

In a very deep, husky voice, the woman next to him says, "Before you tell that joke, sir, you should know five things:

1 - The bartender is a blonde girl.

2 - The bouncer is a blonde gal.

3 - I'm a 6-foot tall, 200-pound blonde woman with a black belt in karate.

4 - The woman sitting next to me is blonde and is a professional weight lifter.

5 - The lady to your right is a blonde and is a professional wrestler.

Now think about it seriously, Mister. Do you still wanna tell that joke?"

The blind man thinks for a second, shakes his head, and declares, "Nah, not if I'm gonna have to explain it five times."

and a chick.......

nintchdbpict000365204220.jpg

A blind man enters a Ladies Bar by mistake. He finds his way to a bar stool and orders a drink. After sitting there for a while, he yells to the bartender, "Hey, you wanna hear a blonde joke?"

In a very deep, husky voice, the woman next to him says, "Before you tell that joke, sir, you should know five things:

The blind man thinks for a second, shakes his head, and declares, "Nah, not if I'm gonna have to explain it five times."

and a chick.......

well, she's blonde and I don't think I'd have to explain anything to her!

and a chick.......

and a chick.......

We’re vacationing in the DR right now and I think I see her right now.

True but there’s several that are close to her. I wish I knew how to post a pic of one of them since all I have is my phone. And my wife didn’t know I was taking a picture of one.
All I heard was that are several of "them" and you only took a pic of "one". Your fails are painful, coach.

Reactions: BHAII
All I heard was that are several of "them" and you only took a pic of "one". Your fails are painful, coach.
Sorry. Like I said i don’t know how to post pics using my phone. And there’s some I would like to post that a buddy of mine that’s here with his wife too says that would leave an indelible image on your mind that is one you’d never want to see again. Some people should never be allowed to wear a thong.

• Haha
Reactions: hookyIU1990
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT