ADVERTISEMENT

Free Money - Draftkings

hookyIU1990

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Sep 26, 2007
Opt In and double your money up to $25 bet if a TD is scored during any NFL game today. Look for the "No Brainer" promotion.

Opt In and double your money up to $25 bet if a TD is scored during any NFL game today. Look for the "No Brainer" promotion.
Drug dealers always give you a free taste and then they reel you in. Every time I hear a gambling commercial on the radio then all of a sudden somebody says, "if you have a gambling problem call...." I don't mind people who set a reasonable limit for entertainment purposes. But I have seen a lot of bad stuff that came out of gambling. It has caused a lot of turmoil with families.

Drug dealers always give you a free taste and then they reel you in. Every time I hear a gambling commercial on the radio then all of a sudden somebody says, "if you have a gambling problem call...." I don't mind people who set a reasonable limit for entertainment purposes. But I have seen a lot of bad stuff that came out of gambling. It has caused a lot of turmoil with families.
Best get at it. It's not going to pound itself.
bW7IKvD.jpg

how much experience do you have with drug dealers? You know a lot about the sales and marketing going on? Would love to know how you got this information.

how much experience do you have with drug dealers? You know a lot about the sales and marketing going on? Would love to know how you got this information.
I assume his jacked up ex son in law with the gambling and masturbation sleeve problems was also a "dealer". He should focus on his screwed up family instead of worrying about everyone else. Imagine looking to this guy for spiritual guidance as part of his "flock"?

Reactions: Cavanagh
I assume his jacked up ex son in law with the gambling and masturbation sleeve problems was also a "dealer". He should focus on his screwed up family instead of worrying about everyone else. Imagine looking to this guy for spiritual guidance as part of his "flock"?
You remember that towel story about my ex son in law? Good memory. I had to figure out what you were talking about. As a pastor I have a flock but the flock is not mine. I am just the under pastor or shepherd of the Great Shepherd. So as long I am following Him then my people are ok.

You remember that towel story about my ex son in law? Good memory. I had to figure out what you were talking about. As a pastor I have a flock but the flock is not mine. I am just the under pastor or shepherd of the Great Shepherd. So as long I am following Him then my people are ok.
You post some incredibly cringe worthy shit about your family, oftentimes without context. We really have no need to read about your sex life with your wife, your daughter's poor life choices, what your dad thinks about anything or your foggy recollection of comedy bits.

I certainly don't give 2 shits about anything that delves into the territory of moral guidance or it's related judgement from a hypocrite like you.

• Love
You post some incredibly cringe worthy shit about your family, oftentimes without context. We really have no need to read about your sex life with your wife, your daughter's poor life choices, what your dad thinks about anything or your foggy recollection of comedy bits.

I certainly don't give 2 shits about anything that delves into the territory of moral guidance or it's related judgement from a hypocrite like you.
You Sir don't have a happy life. We all have our challenges in life. Don't we come here because we just want to get along with IU fans? Why don't you try to do that. I rarely talk about my sex life, which is going very well by the way. So if I told you about my daughter's first marriage break up your response is you don't care? What does that say about you?

You Sir don't have a happy life. We all have our challenges in life. Don't we come here because we just want to get along with IU fans? Why don't you try to do that. I rarely talk about my sex life, which is going very well by the way. So if I told you about my daughter's first marriage break up your response is you don't care? What does that say about you?

It says it's none of my business, just like my life is none of yours or anyone else's business. I can't imagine your wife or your daughter would want their personal life discussed with strangers. You just keep on judging others like the hypocrite you're proving yourself to be on a nearly daily basis though.

It says it's none of my business, just like my life is none of yours or anyone else's business. I can't imagine your wife or your daughter would want their personal life discussed with strangers. You just keep on judging others like the hypocrite you're proving yourself to be on a nearly daily basis though.
I don't talk about the x and o's of my sex life. But I did tell her that I said how thankful I was for it. Your main thesis is it is ok not to care about people. I would not treat you that way. If you told me you were going through some rough times I would not tell you that it is none of my business. You are being inconsiderate and it shows either a shallow heart or a hardened one. I will tell you this. People on here have talked about rough times. Eppy talked about his daughter and I actually had prayer for them at church. See, it doesn't matter if I know Eppy's real name. The point is God does. I did not say to Eppy,"get lost you and your loser family. It is none of my business what is going on in your life". I would not think of people in such callous terms nor would I treat them like that. Where have I judged anyone? See you are talking out of your ear. You don't even know what you are really complaining about.

You Sir don't have a happy life.
Where have I judged anyone? See you are talking out of your ear. You don't even know what you are really complaining about.
See your former post I quoted to answer your question in the latter. which also includes a judgement.

You might also take this one into consideration when judging me and then accusing me of being shallow or having a hardened heart.
VPM, I give you grief for some of the stuff you say, but I'm sorry to hear about your grandson. Thoughts and prayers to everyone.

I'm done.

See your former post I quoted to answer your question in the latter. which also includes a judgement.

You might also take this one into consideration when judging me and then accusing me of being shallow or having a hardened heart.

I'm done.
Maybe you have a happy life. I was judging you according to your conduct. You can't blame me. Curmudgeons are usually unhappy.

McDonalds gives you a free taste from your gift card scandal then you end up pounding 3 McRibs and have to call your mom to get you Pepto. I have seen alot of bad stuff come from stealing fastfood. It has caused heart failure and fines.

HAIL SATAN

• Haha
Reactions: hookyIU1990
McDonalds gives you a free taste from your gift card scandal then you end up pounding 3 McRibs and have to call your mom to get you Pepto. I have seen alot of bad stuff come from stealing fastfood. It has caused heart failure and fines.

HAIL SATAN
Fake god.

HAIL SATAN
Eating it every day you are right. But once in a while like every other week I don't see that fast food ie fries and a sandwich is that bad for you. Since I have gotten older what I do is not to eat all my fries and then heat them up the next day and put them in my eggs or some other dish. This way I spread them out.

Eating it every day you are right. But once in a while like every other week I don't see that fast food ie fries and a sandwich is that bad for you. Since I have gotten older what I do is not to eat all my fries and then heat them up the next day and put them in my eggs or some other dish. This way I spread them out.

That is trailer trash thru and thru. That a boy, way to represent your park.

Reactions: PhishPhan682
ADVERTISEMENT