ADVERTISEMENT

Free board...

True. There is a difference between debate with substance and trolls looking for conflict without the consequences. The first is great, the second is beyond worthless. No trolling used to be a rule and enforced, not so much anymore, which is a shame.
Unfortunately the thoughtful debate by knowledgeable posters has moved to other forums where the trolling is less tolerated. I enjoy posting in those places where I am challenged intellectually. This place is what they allowed it to become. Trolls and mental midgets looking for arguments running free.

I hope you are good natured. I am not mean to Purdue fans, but just enjoy some good natured banter.
I try to be. Probably not perfect, but definitely try to take the gold colored glasses off when talking about the future of Purdue sports.

I try to be. Probably not perfect, but definitely try to take the gold colored glasses off when talking about the future of Purdue sports.
I am the most harsh with cheaters. In the past I have gone overboard with my anger towards UK and I called a former coach Calvin Samscum. I have since removed the Samscum because I am trying to be nice. But I can't call him Kel......you know.

Reactions: Please Be Kind
I am the most harsh with cheaters. In the past I have gone overboard with my anger towards UK and I called a former coach Calvin Samscum. I have since removed the Samscum because I am trying to be nice. But I can't call him Kel......you know.
lies ....

True. There is a difference between debate with substance and trolls looking for conflict without the consequences. The first is great, the second is beyond worthless. No trolling used to be a rule and enforced, not so much anymore, which is a shame.
Which is my point, even when you ignore, the subject is changed and dealing with a bunch of trolling idiots

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT