ADVERTISEMENT

Freddie McSwain improvement

TR32

All-American
Nov 20, 2009
Freddie was an almost after though last year. He was hardly a noticeable member of that team and here he is at barely 6'6" going big against some of the physically biggest college players in America.
His toughness, his improved rebounding, and his work getting better at contributing offensively, in all of those things and in that he seems like a true team player, I say well done Freddie and thanks for being a Hoosier.

Some of you may realize next year that man-sized strength doesn't generally grow on trees. IU may have better basketballers and better shooters but we will all miss FMc's strength and physical toughness next season.

I wish the best to that kid.

Yes, indeed!! The improvement has been tremendous. He is quite the athlete, who has become a very big contributor.

Reactions: Coopster
Freddie was an almost after though last year. He was hardly a noticeable member of that team and here he is at barely 6'6" going big against some of the physically biggest college players in America.
His toughness, his improved rebounding, and his work getting better at contributing offensively, in all of those things and in that he seems like a true team player, I say well done Freddie and thanks for being a Hoosier.

Some of you may realize next year that man-sized strength doesn't generally grow on trees. IU may have better basketballers and better shooters but we will all miss FMc's strength and physical toughness next season.

Yes, agreed. Thank you Freddie

Couldn't have said it any better. Here Here.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT