ADVERTISEMENT

Fred Glass - In depth re his retirement, archie, crean and Knight

Did he talk about giving archie at least ten years for this monster rebuild

Our small group of perpetually negative Nancies don’t have a lick of wit. It’s quite sad to see mentally challenged witless people trying to post the way they think witty smart people would post.

Our small group of perpetually negative Nancies don’t have a lick of wit. It’s quite sad to see mentally challenged witless people trying to post the way they think witty smart people would post.
And you don’t have a wit of intelligence, which is why you constantly are tortured by them and made to look foolish. The rest of us just sit back and laugh at you.

Reactions: Radio Zero
And you don’t have a wit of intelligence, which is why you constantly are tortured by them and made to look foolish. The rest of us just sit back and laugh at you.
And you don't have a wit of integrity, as evidenced by your refusal to admit to your multiple screen names, even though you know all of us are aware of your game. The rest of us sit back and laugh at you.

And you don't have a wit of integrity, as evidenced by your refusal to admit to your multiple screen names, even though you know all of us are aware of your game. The rest of us sit back and laugh at you.
Not do you with your false allegations. No one, by the way, would laugh at your concerning lack of intelligence. It’s to be pitied but never, ever used as a source of humor. It can’t be fun for you, and I’m sorry.

H doesn't just fail to admit it...he actually denies it. Staggering the lack of perception. Entire existence based on a hilarious lie.

You're easy to trigger. You always have been, under every name. You use the same insults word for word under every name you use. You lack the integrity and courage to admit you've returned after being banned yet again, and lack the intelligence to maintain your new disguise.

You're easy to trigger. You always have been, under every name. You use the same insults word for word under every name you use. You lack the integrity and courage to admit you've returned after being banned yet again, and lack the intelligence to maintain your new disguise.

He is good entertainment if nothing else...

Not do you with your false allegations. No one, by the way, would laugh at your concerning lack of intelligence. It’s to be pitied but never, ever used as a source of humor. It can’t be fun for you, and I’m sorry.
Everyone here knows who you are. You know everyone here knows who you are. It's pathetic that you try to continue this charade in light of those facts.

Everyone here knows who you are. You know everyone here knows who you are. It's pathetic that you try to continue this charade in light of those facts.
No one knows who I am. That’s why your desperation is so comical. Your lack of intelligence, however, is no laughing matter.

You were challenged to find the evidence and you failed again. I didn’t rub your nose in it because I’m attempting to withhold attention that you desperately seek from me.
I found it and you ignored it. QED.

I am continually amazed by your inherent weakness. It must be debilitating to be such a weak person. Is it?

Last edited:
Everyone knows your old screen names. You know everyone knows. How sad.
No, everyone attributes other screen names to me because they’re unable to offer sound arguments to support their positions. That’s what is sad. Grasping at other names is just funny. And really desperate.

No, everyone attributes other screen names to me because they’re unable to offer sound arguments to support their positions. That’s what is sad. Grasping at other names is just funny. And really desperate.

No, everyone attributes other screen names to you because your posting style sticks out like a sore thumb, and you never even try to change it up a little bit.

No, everyone attributes other screen names to you because your posting style sticks out like a sore thumb, and you never even try to change it up a little bit.
He'll call you Ace, desperate, say you never played, say you're not a grad, claim to be in the know, says he lives rent free in your mind, don't understand facts, don't know IU history, etc. - they're all tells. It's him and there is no doubt.

He'll call you Ace, desperate, say you never played, say you're not a grad, claim to be in the know, says he lives rent free in your mind, don't understand facts, don't know IU history, etc. - they're all tells. It's him and there is no doubt.
Also, I've noticed that he tends to repeat phrases/words from posters that are arguing with him. If you point out he is "insecure", all of a sudden, that is his go to. If you point out that he obviously never played the game, that becomes his calling card against you.
It's like he is playing a very pseudo-intellectual game of rubber and glue.

Also, I've noticed that he tends to repeat phrases/words from posters that are arguing with him. If you point out he is "insecure", all of a sudden, that is his go to. If you point out that he obviously never played the game, that becomes his calling card against you.
It's like he is playing a very pseudo-intellectual game of rubber and glue.

He is a google poster. He googles a topic before posting to sound informed. He has been busted plagiarizing work he searched. He has also melted down over many of my posts under different names. I usually trot one of his triggers out if there is any doubt. Ordy is pure entertainment.

Funny, but you’re wrong.

He is a google poster. He googles a topic before posting to sound informed. He has been busted plagiarizing work he searched. He has also melted down over many of my posts under different names. I usually trot one of his triggers out if there is any doubt. Ordy is pure entertainment.
Lol. You’re a fraud. Rent free.

Sometimes he forgets that he argued a point under a different name and then continues argument under his new name.

"You're a fraud" and routine usage of the word "lying" are two more tells. Anyone with courage and integrity would just announce his return under a new name.

Sometimes he forgets that he argued a point under a different name and then continues argument under his new name.
Got an example of that? Since I know for a fact that’s never occurred, I have no concern asking you to offer proof. You won’t and will now make excuses for that failure. I’ve busted Courtsense trying to do this on several occasions, and he always gets pounded by me as a result.

"You're a fraud" and routine usage of the word "lying" are two more tells. Anyone with courage and integrity would just announce his return under a new name.
You come across as very fragile and extremely weak. Is that why you’re unable or unwilling to talk basketball here, since all you do is whine about other posters?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT