ADVERTISEMENT

Francis speaks the truth again - which you know, because everyone hates it

I know some real life racists, but someone on Accuro's level is pretty rare. I once met a guy in a bar in Terre Haute who regaled me with his theory of evolution: white people were descended from chimps, but blacks were descended from gorillas. Apparently, that was supposed to explain everything wrong with black people. That's about the closest to an Accuro I've met in real life.
Please stop pretending I'm an idiot. You have more in common with those two guys than I do since you all believe in evolution.

Quite the bromance developing between you two. I knew that guy was light in the loafers.

Cod's a lot tastier than tilapia. Tilapia is like the chicken of fish. It tastes like whatever you do to it.

We get lots of dory here as the cheap fish for the masses.

I am not a foodie but I have memories two of the best dishes in my life -- both fish based.

The lightly carmelised cod (in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia) and exquisite sushi in LA, where instead of seaweed wrapping, the chef used thinly sliced japanese cucumber(almost translucent) to separate the vinegar rice and fish.

Most other dishes have been 'tilapia' for me.

No Accuro. Its always been YOU! Goat's my wingman.

You had me at 'hello!'

I just cant wait to meet and do all sorts of freakie-dickie things on you. I will do the 50 Shades of darker onto you.
dicaprio-won-the-internet-jpg.211093

I like fish a lot, too. I guess we all have that in common.

Finally, Accuro!

Lesson #1. Most people despite differences in physical appearances have a lot in common.

Now, we just have to meet up so i can slap that cute little sausage of yours around.

Also, dont forget to bring the gel otherwise it can be quite painful for you.

No Accuro. Its always been YOU! Goat's my wingman.

You had me at 'hello!'
You'll have to save all that for the Goat.
I just cant wait to meet and do all sorts of freakie-dickie things on you. I will do the 50 Shades of darker onto you.
You'll have to save all that for the Goat.

Finally, Accuro!

Lesson #1. Most people despite differences in physical appearances have a lot in common.

Now, we just have to meet up so i can slap that cute little sausage of yours around.

Also, dont forget to bring the gel otherwise it can be quite painful for you.
So you prefer Asian women, but white boys.

This is like some kind of bizarro M. Butterfly.

Edward Said would have a lot to say about this.

You two really are friggin gay! Well, I'll leave you two to get on with doing whatever gay guys do. I am not judging. Tolerance and all that. Peace out!
Fascinating.

@sglowrider going back to my Said reference, I think Accuro is displaying a quintessential example here, but it goes beyond the Orientalism Said described. For Accuro, not only are Orientals less than men, but anyone who doesn't believe in white supremacy must also be less than a man, which he obviously connects to being gay.

If I were still in school, I'd love to do an in-depth literary criticism of this guy.

Fascinating.

@sglowrider going back to my Said reference, I think Accuro is displaying a quintessential example here, but it goes beyond the Orientalism Said described. For Accuro, not only are Orientals less than men, but anyone who doesn't believe in white supremacy must also be less than a man, which he obviously connects to being gay.

If I were still in school, I'd love to do an in-depth literary criticism of this guy.

sddefault.jpg

Accuro?

Yeah, I used to study crazy people all the time. Did a project on Jack Chick one year, and on the Genocide Awareness Project (the people who display holocaust photos next to photos of aborted fetuses) another. Fun times.

Jesus! I am sure it will scar me.
But then again, I have lived a pretty interesting but sheltered life compared with some of the stuff the guys in the service here have seen or experienced.

Jesus! I am sure it will scar me.
But then again, I have lived a pretty interesting but sheltered life compared with some of the stuff the guys in the service here have seen or experienced.
Having read far to much of this rather insane thread. I would like to humbly apply for Chinese asylum. I'm not looking to move to China I just want to apply to join the team. Having read some of Accuro's posts I want to make sure we aren't on the same side.

Having read far to much of this rather insane thread. I would like to humbly apply for Chinese asylum. I'm not looking to move to China I just want to apply to join the team. Having read some of Accuro's posts I want to make sure we aren't on the same side.

In this day and age, you have to laugh at things especially at people who seem to take themselves way too seriously.
You sir, can be an honorary 'egg'. (White on the outside...)

Yeah, I recall that joke from the Opus cartoon back in the 90s . . . that cartoon also had some pretty choice stuff to say about a guy named Donald Trump. Those might be fun to revisit too!!

Somewhere in a closet, I have a picture of Opus, hand drawn and autographed by Berkeley Breathed himself. Bloom County was one awesome cartoon. The wit and the satire... loved it! I had all the books, too. Until the wife decided they needed to go to landfill... :eek:

Same. My
Not Catholic.
Not Religious.

Totally dig Pope Francis.
My favorite Pope of my lifetime. If there is ever a time I'd want to be a fly on the wall in one of Trump's meetings, this would be it. I'd imagine the Pope gave him a pretty good lecture. Since Donald knows no shame, I'm sure he wasn't at all embarrasses about the bad things he has said about him, but he should be. Hope this conversation leaks at some point.

Same. My

My favorite Pope of my lifetime. If there is ever a time I'd want to be a fly on the wall in one of Trump's meetings, this would be it. I'd imagine the Pope gave him a pretty good lecture. Since Donald knows no shame, I'm sure he wasn't at all embarrasses about the bad things he has said about him, but he should be. Hope this conversation leaks at some point.

John Paul II ran rings around this guy.

well, it was the first visit to the pope by an atheist president, or one that is about as religious as I am anyway, so I am sure it was something.
Probably not. I'd wager that at least 10 of the 45 presidents were unannounced atheists just be thr nature of what we know about atheists now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Most likely. In our world all politicians need to pander to religion. It is unfortunate.
I'd prefer to use the phrase "extremely unfortunate."

I don't say that to mean that I abhor religion. Rather, the thought that being non-religious is a disqualifier is absolutely abhorrent.

If you believe in that sort of thing, I am surprised the CIC didn't wear a hard hat and safety glasses just in case the place caved in on him. Such a transparent oaf.

Trumps does mean it .. that moment.

The problem is the next day when he meets someone else. . ..

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT