ADVERTISEMENT

Francis speaks the truth again - which you know, because everyone hates it

Yah. Us superior folks like to stick together.

I will put up a petition for my local Chinese Superior Minded Association to have Goat as an honorary chinese/yellow.

Sadly I can say the same for you.
True story. Between grad school and restaurants, I've been around so many Asian people, I'm one of the few white dudes who can tell them apart. Like, we'd hire a busboy, and my boss would say, "I wonder where his family is from," and I'd say, "Korea." He'd ask how I know, and I'd be like, "Dude, he looks Korean. Can't you tell?"

So that's got to be an impressive skill for a white guy to have, right?

I don't care about your lewd, unchristian remarks, it is your hypocrisy that disgusts me. You accuse me of being a racist ass, although I never once claimed any kind of racial superiority, but you ignore the other guy's blatant, hateful, racist rhetoric.

Thanks Accuro.

Your delusions just makes me chuckle.

True story. Between grad school and restaurants, I've been around so many Asian people, I'm one of the few white dudes who can tell them apart. Like, we'd hire a busboy, and my boss would say, "I wonder where his family is from," and I'd say, "Korea." He'd ask how I know, and I'd be like, "Dude, he looks Korean. Can't you tell?"

So that's got to be an impressive skill for a white guy to have, right?

I am impressed. Even I thought they all looked the same. Caucasians with slants.

Let me get down to my association/clan soon. Your name is going up!

Yeap. My nieces are beautiful -- some Jewish blood, some german/transylvanian, dutch.. Brains from teh chinese side and whatever else from the 'white' sides. ;)
(I am hoping to cause Accuro to have an aneurysm tonight)

Get on the bi-racial train.
They're inferior, though, according to you. Oh, that's right, you were lying.

Mixed is totes hot. It really balances out the gnarly parts of white.
Nothing hotter than a mixed dressed in steam punk cosplay decorating a Christmas tree outside an Indiana post office in July.

Sorry. Thought we were all just saying ridiculous things.

Reactions: hoosboot
Yeap. My nieces are beautiful -- some Jewish blood, some german/transylvanian, dutch.. Brains from teh chinese side and whatever else from the 'white' sides. ;)
(I am hoping to cause Accuro to have an aneurysm tonight)

Get on the bi-racial train.
They're inferior, though, according to you. Oh, that's right, you were lying.It
Superior caucasians with slants.
It's a well know fact that asians don't like their slanty eyes and have surgery to correct it. They want the occidental look. I don't blame them. Who would want those ugly, slanted eyes?

They're inferior, though, according to you. Oh, that's right, you were lying.It

It's a well know fact that asians don't like their slanty eyes and have surgery to correct it. They want the occidental look. I don't blame them. Who would want those ugly, slanted eyes?

So what do you call yourself when you are trying to get a tan? Or you are so precious that you use sun block levels 666?
Or you are never let out of your basement? If thats the case, I do apologise.

Yeap. I hate them white boys... but I love them white women. :p:p:p

actually I dont. I think the brown variety are better.

Brown > white

Its just a shame Accuro that you aren't get any and that sexual partner happens to be a bodily part connected to yourself. I guess you have taken that phase ' love thy self' to heart.

So what do you call yourself when you are trying to get a tan? Or you are so precious that you use sun block levels 666?
Or you are never let out of your basement? If thats the case, I do apologise.
Oh, are you one of those real dark asians? I just assumed you were one of the light skinned asians of whom I spoke before, the white ones. Maybe that is why you are such a dick.

Nothing funnier than an asian guy pretending to be a ladies man with his tiny dick.

Nothing funnier than an asian guy pretending to be a ladies man with his tiny dick.

Maybe so but at least I have a pair of testicles to reproduce in abundance unless your goodself.

Maybe its God's way to eliminate the mistakes of the past.

Accuro, it's been fun watching you troll each other, but you're stepping over that line we talked about. I'm pretty sure it's just your true colors shining through, but know it won't be tolerated.

@sglowrider don't follow him down this particular rabbit hole.
I think he's a fake. Another Lucy-like troll. I'm not buying it.

Accuro, it's been fun watching you troll each other, but you're stepping over that line we talked about. I'm pretty sure it's just your true colors shining through, but know it won't be tolerated.
@sglowrider don't follow him down this particular rabbit hole.
Of course. Only a white person can be racist. I understand. Even though that other guy was being overtly racist and disparaging white people, that's okay, because he is asian. I'll ask him again in case he reads this: why not go back to china, dude, where you can live with all those other superior people in a superior country? If he lets the hatred keep building up, he may snap one of these days.

Of course. Only a white person can be racist. I understand. Even though that other guy was being overtly racist and disparaging white people, that's okay, because he is asian. I'll ask him again in case he reads this: why not go back to china, dude, where you can live with all those other superior people in a superior country? If he lets the hatred keep building up, he may snap one of these days.
No one said only white people can be racist. But you, you specifically, are a racist. You've made that clear tonight when you let your anger get the better of you.

You do occasionally run into people like Accuro in real life. Not often but they do exist.
I know some real life racists, but someone on Accuro's level is pretty rare. I once met a guy in a bar in Terre Haute who regaled me with his theory of evolution: white people were descended from chimps, but blacks were descended from gorillas. Apparently, that was supposed to explain everything wrong with black people. That's about the closest to an Accuro I've met in real life.

He honestly thought you were being dead serious about everything you posted tonight.

Once he got mad, his true colors came out.

I have a dark sense of humour. Boarding school influence.

These sort of guys used to ask me about asian women and how they were being built differently down there. Hint. Like their eyes.

YOu get the whole range of crazies.

I know some real life racists, but someone on Accuro's level is pretty rare. I once met a guy in a bar in Terre Haute who regaled me with his theory of evolution: white people were descended from chimps, but blacks were descended from gorillas. Apparently, that was supposed to explain everything wrong with black people. That's about the closest to an Accuro I've met in real life.

He has put some thought into his theory though.

Reminds me of a guy who used to work for me. I am not religious despite having gone to chapel/church like 4 times a week for a large chunk of my life.
I asked him in jest how many types of fishes did Jesus pull out of the venerable basket? He was discombobulated because he saw himself as being quite knowledgeable. He went and asked his priest.

Apparently there were 42 types of fishies -- who knew!

He has put some thought into his theory though.

Reminds me of a guy who used to work for me. I am not religious despite having gone to chapel/church like 4 times a week for a large chunk of my life.
I asked him in jest how many types of fishes did Jesus pull out of the venerable basket? He was discombobulated because he saw himself as being quite knowledgeable. He went and asked his priest.

Apparently there were 42 types of fishies -- who knew!
It was probably just a shit ton of tilapia.

He honestly thought you were being dead serious about everything you posted tonight.

Once he got mad, his true colors came out.
Well, you know how inscrutable those asians can be. Ha ha. Personally, I think his true colors came out when he got racist. Now he's pretending it was all a joke. And you buy it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT