ADVERTISEMENT

fpeaugh

Why would IU fans visit and post there? I always assume feepaw was a PU fan since he’s clearly an anti-IU troll, so it makes sense for him to post there.
That’s the $100 question. I don’t know what his deal is; I’ve always thought he’s just a crotchety dude (though an actual IU fan), whereas Birnk is a completely different animal.

EDIT. Tried to be nicer.

I liked it when he was posting about TJD when I knew it was wrong. And I haven't heard him admit the Lander to Louisville story was just that..

Try on this wig hat for size ...

fpeaugh = Birnk = bailey = victorbear.

Looking glass, baby.
source.gif

fee pee fee paw fpeaugh feet pee twindegrees2 he goes by many aliases but what can’t be disputed is his immense love for corvettes

Reactions: Radio Zero
I've got to give it to him he might be one of the best trolls of all time. He's got a majority of this board fooled, some just take him too serious.

I have 2 theories:

theory 1: There is one person that has about a dozen user names. In this theory he/she has 2 usernames for the “anti IU” posts and around ten usernames for all those people that have to blow up every thread because they all need to reply to EVERY “anti IU “ post. In this case he/she doesn’t have anyone fooled. He/she is actually the one posting all of the replies. In other words, all of the arguments back and forth are between one actual person taking both sides. This theory actually makes sense, as I don’t think that you can have ten or so people that get completely unhinged every time that he/she posts. I mean, people can’t be that foolish can they be?

theory 2: you are right, and he/she has half the forum fooled. If this is the case, there really are a bunch of people going through life with anti-FeePaw derangement syndrome. I have a hard time believing this is actually the case. If it is, they sure have built one poster up to be bigger than this forum. And, yes, I would have to give him credit. Wouldn’t that feat alone make him or her one of the smartest posters. on the forum?

either way, remove him form this forum and it’s as dead as a door nail. There has to be a multiplier of at least 10 for every post that he/she makes. It’s nuts. He can post one random thought that is complete hyperbole. And the response is so predictable. It’s like the replies want to draw as much attention to him and his posts as possible.

I have 2 theories:

theory 1: There is one person that has about a dozen user names. In this theory he/she has 2 usernames for the “anti IU” posts and around ten usernames for all those people that have to blow up every thread because they all need to reply to EVERY “anti IU “ post. In this case he/she doesn’t have anyone fooled. He/she is actually the one posting all of the replies. In other words, all of the arguments back and forth are between one actual person taking both sides. This theory actually makes sense, as I don’t think that you can have ten or so people that get completely unhinged every time that he/she posts. I mean, people can’t be that foolish can they be?

theory 2: you are right, and he/she has half the forum fooled. If this is the case, there really are a bunch of people going through life with anti-FeePaw derangement syndrome. I have a hard time believing this is actually the case. If it is, they sure have built one poster up to be bigger than this forum. And, yes, I would have to give him credit. Wouldn’t that feat alone make him or her one of the smartest posters. on the forum?

either way, remove him form this forum and it’s as dead as a door nail. There has to be a multiplier of at least 10 for every post that he/she makes. It’s nuts. He can post one random thought that is complete hyperbole. And the response is so predictable. It’s like the replies want to draw as much attention to him and his posts as possible.
In your opinion, which of these is the *crazier* theory? As soon as I have your answer, I’ll get on board. Thx.

In your opinion, which of these is the *crazier* theory? As soon as I have your answer, I’ll get on board. Thx.

I’m not sure. I have one username. Ever wondered how so many people that have recently “joined “ this forum know about obsolete forums and posters that haven’t been around for decades? Unfortunately there are a bunch of people misrepresenting themselves here. And, ironies of ironies, they love to point to 2 specific posters and accuse them of being someone else, and calling them a liar.

Last edited:
Reactions: Radio Zero
I have 2 theories:

Theory 3: You are all the posters on this forum, even me.

I’ll clear this up. I’ve been one name and one name only since this site started. And I know GBI is Purdue’s similar site but I’ve never once been there. It takes all of my spare time educating this board.

ADVERTISEMENT