ADVERTISEMENT

Fox News is no longer working for us; so says our POTUS

I and others have called you out as an idiot. You continue to prove it to be true. I suggest you give it up and focus on your bookkeeping.
He is a good CPA. He has given me a few good advises. He should stay focussed doing that, instead of staggering into this forum to embarrass himself.

He is a good CPA. He has given me a few good advises. He should stay focussed doing that, instead of staggering into this forum to embarrass himself.

I’m sure he is Meridan. He probably knows his stuff and serves his clients well. It’s too bad he is flawed in character. It’s a shame.

Reactions: sglowrider
I’m sure he is Meridan. He probably knows his stuff and serves his clients well. It’s too bad he is flawed in character. It’s a shame.
I take issue with that. It is not his flawed character. Blind loyalty perhaps, but not flawed character.
I have no issue with his character per se.

I take issue with that. It is not his flawed character. Blind loyalty perhaps, but not flawed character.
I have no issue with his character per se.

Thank you. We all have flaws. Someone calls me name I don’t do the Christian thing and turn the other cheek. I fight back with whatever I have. It’s a flaw and it’s not changing.

I guess I shouldn’t say it won’t change. From childhood I chewed my fingernails when stressed. My mom tried everything and gave up. COVID19 has fixed it. I now use a nail clipper like most everyone else. Maybe the chip on my shoulder can be fixed too.

Reactions: meridian
He's got a lot of buttons.

Nope Amish don’t have buttons on their shirts. And I try not to call posters idiots on here. Of course we know no left leaning poster on here would be an idiot. They’re all extremely successful geniuses.

I deleted my offensive comments to Joe.

Edit. When I joined this forum it was the first one I joined. I was on Facebook and Twitter. You don’t hide behind fake name on those social media.

I was naive when I joined. I used a username that I am easy to find. Didn’t think about IU grads posting offensive shit on here and anonymously hiding behind fake names. So Joe or anyone else can come get some of me anytime they like. Anything I say, I’d say to anyone’s face. If I feel bad about it later, I delete or apologize as I have to you before. Others should do the same.

Last edited:
Has Fox News been an official Trump Propaganda Machine?
I know they have pretty much behaved like that but I don't think that is supposed to be their official role.

Anyway, now after carbon-copying over 18,000 lies of Trump, they had one article that is semi-critical of him. He is unhinged!

How thin is his skin?
Who are these "more anti-Trump people" he speaks of?
Now that the stone is cast, what will Fox do? Go back to their original lapdog role or ?

He went even more Batshit this afternoon en route to Michigan

"President Trump complained Thursday that his onetime favorite network, Fox News, isn’t doing enough to help him and other Republicans get reelected.

In tweets posted as he flew to Michigan to tour a Ford factory that has been converted to manufacture medical ventilators, the president stepped up his attacks on Fox News, the conservative cable network owned by Rupert Murdoch.

“Many will disagree, but @FoxNews is doing nothing to help Republicans, and me, get re-elected on November 3rd. Sure, there are some truly GREAT people on Fox, but you also have some real ‘garbage’ littered all over the network, people like Dummy Juan Williams, Schumerite Chris Hahn, Richard Goodstein, Donna Brazile, Niel [sic] Cavuto, and many others,” Trump wrote. “They repeat the worst of the Democrat speaking points, and lies. All of the good is totally nullified, and more. Net Result = BAD! CNN & MSDNC are all in for the Do Nothing Democrats! Fox WAS Great!”

Fox News, which for years had billed itself as “Fair & Balanced,” dropped the slogan in 2017."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-sa...elf-included-to-win-reelection-210938203.html

He went even more Batshit this afternoon en route to Michigan

"President Trump complained Thursday that his onetime favorite network, Fox News, isn’t doing enough to help him and other Republicans get reelected.

In tweets posted as he flew to Michigan to tour a Ford factory that has been converted to manufacture medical ventilators, the president stepped up his attacks on Fox News, the conservative cable network owned by Rupert Murdoch.

“Many will disagree, but @FoxNews is doing nothing to help Republicans, and me, get re-elected on November 3rd. Sure, there are some truly GREAT people on Fox, but you also have some real ‘garbage’ littered all over the network, people like Dummy Juan Williams, Schumerite Chris Hahn, Richard Goodstein, Donna Brazile, Niel [sic] Cavuto, and many others,” Trump wrote. “They repeat the worst of the Democrat speaking points, and lies. All of the good is totally nullified, and more. Net Result = BAD! CNN & MSDNC are all in for the Do Nothing Democrats! Fox WAS Great!”

Fox News, which for years had billed itself as “Fair & Balanced,” dropped the slogan in 2017."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-sa...elf-included-to-win-reelection-210938203.html

ADVERTISEMENT