ADVERTISEMENT

Fox News is no longer working for us; so says our POTUS

meridian

Hall of Famer
Jul 3, 2001
Seattle
Has Fox News been an official Trump Propaganda Machine?
I know they have pretty much behaved like that but I don't think that is supposed to be their official role.

Anyway, now after carbon-copying over 18,000 lies of Trump, they had one article that is semi-critical of him. He is unhinged!

How thin is his skin?
Who are these "more anti-Trump people" he speaks of?
Now that the stone is cast, what will Fox do? Go back to their original lapdog role or ?

Last edited:
Reactions: Bill4411
Poor Fox News. Wait until Trump TV is rolled out. They already have an app. Trump has no loyalty to anyone and is only looking out for himself. Mark my words.

Reactions: sglowrider
Poor Fox News. Wait until Trump TV is rolled out. They already have an app. Trump has no loyalty to anyone and is only looking out for himself. Mark my words.
He for sure is not loyal to the Gay or transsexual community! He sees only two genders! Or any other weirdos.

You do realize Fox has kicked the hell out of the others for some time? It won’t matter who the President is and whether he or she likes them or not.

He is a whiney little bitch. Always has been.
Trump is a spoiled little pansy-ass rich kid who has had everything handed to him his whole life.

He has never had to pay the consequences for anything he says or does. Trump is so dissociated from the truth that it doesn't even register with him that what he is about to say is a lie, such as when he starts to tell people where his father was born:

Trump is never ever trying to tell the truth. He can't even recognize it.

Trump is a spoiled little pansy-ass rich kid who has had everything handed to him his whole life.

He has never had to pay the consequences for anything he says or does. Trump is so dissociated from the truth that it doesn't even register with him that what he is about to say is a lie, such as when he starts to tell people where his father was born:

Trump is never ever trying to tell the truth. He can't even recognize it.
Like your name Stuff It:D

Last edited:
You do realize Fox has kicked the hell out of the others for some time? It won’t matter who the President is and whether he or she likes them or not.

ht47hv3y6or21.png

Reactions: sglowrider

There is currently no space for conservative media. It is all 100% Trumpism. Fox is Trumpism. OAN is Trumpism. Radio is Trumpism. The Federalist is Trumpism. All the conservative media has been pushed out to create new podcasts and websites.

What happens to all these Trumpism outlets when Trump has his own Trumpism channel? His followers will follow.

Yes it is , Obama is not a natural born citizen, or as I like to call him “ half breed“.
That is the first thing you have posted that is true.
He is not a natural born citizen. He was unnaturally born!!!!
I am glad to see that someone is paying attention!!!
BTW, were your ancestors created out of mud?

There is currently no space for conservative media. It is all 100% Trumpism. Fox is Trumpism. OAN is Trumpism. Radio is Trumpism. The Federalist is Trumpism. All the conservative media has been pushed out to create new podcasts and websites.
What happens to all these Trumpism outlets when Trump has his own Trumpism channel? His followers will follow.

LOL

Edit: Conservative media will lean towards the republican politicians. Liberal media will lean toward democratic politicians. Been this way for long time. It’s not changing when Trump is gone.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT