ADVERTISEMENT

Foul shooting and turnovers

Durham. Free Throws.
One and one. First shot. Brick.
Durham next trip. First shot. Brick. Second shot. Brick.
On the post show Eric pointed out that Galloway didn't score a point. I didn't realize that. But look at what impact he had on the game. When they are on the break in the second half twice he hit the guy in the corner for a very good look. As Bardo said about him, "he knows how to play the game".

On the post show Eric pointed out that Galloway didn't score a point. I didn't realize that. But look at what impact he had on the game. When they are on the break in the second half twice he hit the guy in the corner for a very good look. As Bardo said about him, "he knows how to play the game".
Yes. I heard that too. 5 assists and no turnovers. Love Trey Galloway. He feels like a “classic” IU player from the Knight years.

Love Galloway, Leal not so much. Think Leal's ceiling might be a poor man's Luke Giminez
My only exposure to Leal has been the very little we have seen of him through our first 7 games. That said, I do know he was Mr Basketball for Indiana last year and is a freshman. With no exhibition games this season and very few cupcake games, his time has been limited. I am hopeful that when we get into their junior seasons, this freshman class is the strongest junior class of the B1G.

ADVERTISEMENT