ADVERTISEMENT

Former Trump strategist Steve Bannon indicted for fraud as part of crowdfunding campaign to build bo

Brannon claimed this week that the prosecution was motivated by politics. "This entire fiasco is to stop people who want to build the wall." It seems Bannon himself was one of the primary obstacles standing in the way of his project's success.

Reactions: travlinhoosier
Same here, but I am seeing a lot of radio silence. I've been trying to fan the flames among the gun nuts I know, and I can't get anyone to attack the NRA leadership...but I can't get anyone to defend it, either. I suppose that silence is representative of some level of realization that they've been had.
That's a normal, human reaction to having been conned. We saw a similar reaction here from Hoopsdoc.

They steal from their very own people. They convince their own people not to wear masks which coincidentally has resulted in over 1000 deaths a day. Obviously not all elderly vote right but I think the majority of the right is elderly. So they are losing many votes, most people would say lots of votes, the best votes........every.....day.
I am not so sure about that. With all the stupid/evil things he has said and done since he got elected, he still “enjoys” only 10% approvals below Biden’s, and that’s been rather steady for several months! If, for some random reason, Trump virus situation improves by a couple of percentage points, who knows what will happen?

I am not so sure about that. With all the stupid/evil things he has said and done since he got elected, he still “enjoys” only 10% approvals below Biden’s, and that’s been rather steady for several months! If, for some random reason, Trump virus situation improves by a couple of percentage points, who knows what will happen?

It can improve but we have 5 months of deaths already on the books. Thats a lot of Trump supporters.

Reactions: travlinhoosier
ADVERTISEMENT