ADVERTISEMENT

For those who demean those that disagree with your position

You're essentially the only one who responds to him. He does it for you. Keep it simple, stupid!
I’ve been responding to him in an attempt to solve a WC mystery. I have only a vague idea of the content of what he posts because I can’t read them.

It’s no mystery why few ever respond to him. It’s obvious that few can stand to read what he posts. He must know this, unless he’s truly stupid, which goes directly back to the mystery I’m trying to solve.

You're essentially the only one who responds to him. He does it for you. Keep it simple, stupid!

Btw, if you put him on ignore, then you don't have to scroll through it on your phone, right?
Also, he posted in that ridiculous style long before I ever responded to any of his posts.

I’ve been responding to him in an attempt to solve a WC mystery. I have only a vague idea of the content of what he posts because I can’t read them.

It’s no mystery why few ever respond to him. It’s obvious that few can stand to read what he posts. He must know this, unless he’s truly stupid, which goes directly back to the mystery I’m trying to solve.
Every person needs to be right. The barest of survival is a type of being right. He wants to be right. At some point in time, he decided to create as part of his identity that writing style. Now that you've been challenging him, he must continue with his writing style...to be right about that. You're challenging his very identity. Without an identity, one doesn't exist. You're challenging his very existence.

Great to see this valuable thread resurrected.

Maybe we can use it to contain all our personal grievances with other posters.

Who have I pissed off lately?

Too bad @davegolf left. I found his posts entertaining in an odd sort of way.

Great to see this valuable thread resurrected.

Maybe we can use it to contain all our personal grievances with other posters.

Who have I pissed off lately?

Too bad @davegolf left. I found his posts entertaining in an odd sort of way.
Where’s Laughman? Is he back on his meds?

Reactions: twenty02
ADVERTISEMENT