ADVERTISEMENT

For the first time in a long time...

The Purdue defensive front is good. They have at least 3 guys who are good pass rushers. I would expect them to have the home edge. They are a bit more veteran at key spots. Both teams lost games they had no business losing: Purdue vs Rutgers. IU vs. Maryland. They like to do a lot of trickeration.

The Purdue defensive front is good. They have at least 3 guys who are good pass rushers. I would expect them to have the home edge. They are a bit more veteran at key spots. Both teams lost games they had no business losing: Purdue vs Rutgers. IU vs. Maryland. They like to do a lot of trickeration.

So is our defensive front. And our secondary is miles ahead of Purdues.

So is our defensive front. And our secondary is miles ahead of Purdues.

Which front 7 do you like better? I agree IU has the better secondary (we have one solid corner, an average corner, and two average safeties).
I like ours were good. Maybe you guys are too. But I'm a IU guy I'm going to war with my guys. And I like our coach like you like your coach.

Reactions: ESalum86
Which front 7 do you like better? I agree IU has the better secondary (we have one solid corner, an average corner, and two average safeties).

Admittedly, Purdue has a good front 7. They've played well. I'd probably take ours as I think our defense is a little better(I think top 20 right now.) LBs are close. Scales and Covington are studs. So are Bentley and that other guy at Purdue. D-lines are similiar. No big name guys but just solid, disruptive guys. IU has 12 sacks in the last 2 games. Purdue had 6 at Iowa. Bucket game most certainly will be a defensive battle.

Reactions: 76-1 and ESalum86
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT