ADVERTISEMENT

For Terry (and all)

clubjockey

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Aug 28, 2001
Today is sort of busy, but its really my only crazy day this week (so far)... Here's the gist...

We have a finalized list of players... basically its everyone that played last year MINUS Kevin Doyle (Stunnedmonkey)... so you can get us a draft order using the remaining 14 ASAP...

IMHO I think we should go with the same set of conferences and NOT drop a league... and stay with the At Larges, but I guess that's still open to contention. If you don't like the WAC, simply go long on it.

For all the folks who do not know yet, there are TWO changes this year in our leagues... 1) Valpo has been added to the Horizon League and will play a full league schedule... this has now given the Horizon 18 games... up from 16. 2) The Big East has now moved to an 18-game schedule as well... also up from 16.

Those are the only two real changes I saw... if anyone is aware of others, please post them for the benefit of all.

I'll post more later... probably tomorrow.

Sounds good

I'm fine with keeping all the leagues - more good teams to choose from.

I'll do the draft later today.

Okay - here comes the draft order

I'm using my traditional, write-all-the-names-on-little-slips-of-paper and pull-them-out-of-a-bag technique that I use every year. Patent pending.

I'll go ahead and be fair here

Since it looks like we're going open book here and not trying to keep info to ourselves.

The Big 10 is playing an 18 game slate this year as well.

this year?... I thought that was for next year....

Shows how much I pay attention....

This will be the best IU team ever in the Roto years... I wonder when IU will get picked and who will take on the curse? 18 games makes IU look like a pretty stong Roto team to me. Easily a top 10 pick, I'd say.

ADVERTISEMENT