ADVERTISEMENT

For my son's 18th Birthday

I took him to his first IU game at AH yesterday. He has been to AH for many Hoosier Hysteria but this was his first game. We really enjoyed going to the game and seeing IU win a big game. Our seats were alright in section F row 32 and we were all the way against the wall behind IU's bench.
Awesome, I remember many years ago taking my son to his first game.

I took him to his first IU game at AH yesterday. He has been to AH for many Hoosier Hysteria but this was his first game. We really enjoyed going to the game and seeing IU win a big game. Our seats were alright in section F row 32 and we were all the way against the wall behind IU's bench.
My 18 yr old daughter is the only one in the family who hasn't been to an IU game. I invited her one year but she was not interested. Perhaps someday we will get her there. I will always remember when I took my oldest son when he was 10 to his first IU game. We ate at Mustards and he wanted a regular burger. He finished the whole thing. And I am sure you know how big those are.

My 18 yr old daughter is the only one in the family who hasn't been to an IU game. I invited her one year but she was not interested. Perhaps someday we will get her there. I will always remember when I took my oldest son when he was 10 to his first IU game. We ate at Mustards and he wanted a regular burger. He finished the whole thing. And I am sure you know how big those are.
My daughter is a sophomore at IU and she had season tickets last year but did not renew this year due to cost. After the game we met my daughter and went to dinner at a Mexican restaurant.

Took my daughter to her first and only game so far, when she was one. She got tired and sassy, had to leave at half time. (Bummer) I may try again next year as a 5 year old.

Reactions: cryano
I tried to talk my son out of going to the game yesterday because of our roads, the cold, the threat of more snow down here, and wear and tear on his car.

Someone he new had an extra seat on the 2nd row behind the bench. He sat there the first half and his friend sat there the second half. He wasn't directly behind Romeo, but he was close. I will never try to talk him out of going again! He posted some awesome pictures of the game and the team. He didn't get any pictures of the cheerleaders.

My daughter is a sophomore at IU and she had season tickets last year but did not renew this year due to cost. After the game we met my daughter and went to dinner at a Mexican restaurant.
Which one? There are several really good Mexican restaurants in town. There are 4 that I frequent...

Which one? There are several really good Mexican restaurants in town. There are 4 that I frequent...

El Norteno was my favorite spot in town until it closed. I'd say the second best Mexican joint is El Ranchero down on the southwest side just off the Bloomfield Road exit off 37.

ADVERTISEMENT