ADVERTISEMENT

For $, in case he missed it..........

Indiana has leap-frogged Kentucky, Purdue, and Duke in the rankings. #17 Coaches / #19 AP.

#iubb

Thought it was an honest and well-written article. I think it is bad for the program, bu there's no denying they are playing better ball, and Crean is doing a good job with this group. I have trouble believing with his personality he will really adapt enough to get us where we want to go, but I have no doubt he's doing enough to keep from getting fired.

Fired? All we can hope for is that Glass doesn't extend him again.

Reactions: FL33
Let me give you the short version:

Crean is still a buffoon, but we'll never be rid of him.

Sadly, this is the truth.

The B1G, outside of Iowa (it seems) is pretty pathetic and Crean has enough good players to stay in contention.

The Freshmen have played very well.

....but I still see us losing very early in both tournaments. Something will go wrong, it always does.

Reactions: Lucy01 and Zizkov
Thought it was an honest and well-written article. I think it is bad for the program, bu there's no denying they are playing better ball, and Crean is doing a good job with this group. I have trouble believing with his personality he will really adapt enough to get us where we want to go, but I have no doubt he's doing enough to keep from getting fired.

Which has always been everyone's nightmare scenario. Since It's Indiana you just knew this is what would happen.

I wouldn't call, being forced not to play JBJ, adapting.

Reactions: C-$
Will that be enough? I gotta think an early exit will spell his doom.

Tomorrow night, questions will be answered.
I'm beginning to seriously doubt that. All of his exceeding of lowered expectations have resulted in this love fest with his accomplishments so far this year. At the beginning of the year, I would've agreed with you (and I did) wholeheartedly, but now? An early exit will be chalked up to a fluke or somehow not having JBJ finally catching up with Crean, "but look at what all he's been able to do without him!" It's always the same BS. The same deflecting blame. Yes, he is truly a master of deflections.

Reactions: IU40IU
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT