ADVERTISEMENT

For a noon Sunday game against a top 15 team,

darkhawk returns

All-Big Ten
Nov 7, 2006
why so many empty seats? If you fairweather fans are waiting it out, 2 home wins and we are in the tourney easily. Show up, or don't try to claim you are a fan!

Reactions: Steeler31
why so many empty seats? If you fairweather fans are waiting it out, 2 home wins and we are in the tourney easily. Show up, or don't try to claim you are a fan!
The worst showing was.the Students. They only filled up to row 25 today. They need to make more of those tickets available to the general public

Last edited:
Reactions: 4IUSox2
That might be worth an argument if there weren't so many other seats empty. Seriously, this team lost its, by far, best two players last year and is exceeding expectations, this year. Support these kids or don't claim to be a fan. At least students have legit excuses for a Sunday afternoon game....

The worst showing was.the Students. They only filled up to row 25 today. They need to make more of those tickets available to the general public

That might be worth an argument if there weren't so many other seats empty. Seriously, this team lost its, by far, best two players last year and is exceeding expectations, this year. Support these kids or don't claim to be a fan. At least students have legit excuses for a Sunday afternoon game....
If fans stay away maybe iu gets the message

at the end of the game when Chuck Crabb is announcing the scoring numbers, he announced the crowd total as a sellout. I don't know what message they get if they continue to sell all the seats.

They are 8-8 what were your expectaions 6-10?

Reactions: BaxterIU and cryano
Its penn state and they normally arent very good. Also, we had been tanking until the last two games.

This is true, I was there! First game in Bloomington for me, can't wait to do it more often!!
The Deron throwback to TJD for the dunk was loud...and so was the response to the Firecrackers jump rope team...

Both were the 2 most most enthusiastic responses Ive seen Assembly Hall give this season (I didnt attend the Knight game).

The Deron throwback to TJD for the dunk was loud...and so was the response to the Firecrackers jump rope team...

Both were the 2 most most enthusiastic responses Ive seen Assembly Hall give this season (I didnt attend the Knight game).

I didn't see the jump rope team. Was that at the half? I heard a lot of noise while getting popcorn.

Reactions: cryano
It was a decent crowd for a noon Sunday start. The partying was great in Bloomington on Saturday night. I made it to game but I understand why some of kids had a hard time making it

ADVERTISEMENT