ADVERTISEMENT

Flynn pardoned

he may be a “criminal”, but it would be a tiny infraction. sure, he was wrong for doing it, but it needed to be done. i hope youre not advocating for a head on a pike, as Ive seen others say. if he needs to do a minuscule amount of jail time, thats fine. I’d say had he gone through the usual channels, he would’ve been silenced or buried. that would’ve been wrong.

a pardon is the right thing, given two choices we have today. (jail time isnt an option now....)
Heads on pikes aren't possible sentences, but I’d give him life in prison if I could and sleep well afterward. If President Biden subsequently pardoned him, I’d be OK with that too. I obviously don’t see him as the sympathetic figure some of you do.

Last edited:
I predict Ghislaine Maxwell will be pardoned. Trump has already wished her well in a press conference.

I’d give him life in prison and sleep well afterward. If President Biden subsequently pardoned him, I’d be OK with that too. I obviously don’t see him as the sympathetic figure some of you do.

I’m genuinely curious to know if you think what he exposed was bad, and also, do you think the public need to know it? Anticipating a potential answer from you, if you thought it was bad, would it have been better for that info to never see the light of day? thanks for indulging me.

Plus, this is the guy that led the chanting of "Lock her up" over hillary's emails. No proof of anyone being a victim and not even lying or obstructing justice. But he apparently felt it was worthy of being sent to jail.

Yet, when Melanie Trump got caught doing the exact same thing, not a peep.

I would like to say the double standard is shocking but it is just par for the course.
It's Melania, and she didn't do the same thing HRC did. In fact, it's not possible for her to do the same thing HRC did. If you think she did, you don't understand what HRC actually did.

I’m genuinely curious to know if you think what he exposed was bad, and also, do you think the public need to know it? Anticipating a potential answer from you, if you thought it was bad, would it have been better for that info to never see the light of day? thanks for indulging me.
He did serious damage to US interests by exposing our capabilities and he put US military lives in danger by exposing then current military operations. He's a traitor that deserves prosecution and prison. Obama and H Clinton agree.

President nominates Cabinet member.
Film at 11.
Outrage at 11:00:01

Might as well get outraged over a President flushing the toilet.
Pardons happen.

Reactions: 76-1
It's Melania, and she didn't do the same thing HRC did. In fact, it's not possible for her to do the same thing HRC did. If you think she did, you don't understand what HRC actually did.

She used a private email account for government business. So yes, it is close enough to the same thing.

She used a private email account for government business. So yes, she did the same thing.
Not at all the same thing. You just proved you didn't understand the actual issue with HRC and her private, unclassified, unsecured email server and account.

Reactions: 76-1
Not at all the same thing. You just proved you didn't understand the actual issue with HRC and her private, unclassified, unsecured email server and account.

So melania private email was secure?

Please. Do you read what you write?

So melania private email was secure?

Please. Do you read what you write?
You really don't understand the difference between policy and law? HRC violated policy (her own State Department policy, by the way) and also the plain text of a law with respect to mishandling classified information as well. Violation of the law was the primary issue, not violation of policy.

Did they change the law between hrc doing it and melania doing it?
No. If Melania was using private email to pass Top Secret information it would be a violation of the law. Since Melania likely has never seen any classified information then it's not at all the same. You should give it up rather than continuing to prove that you have zero understanding of the HRC email issue.

Apparently wasn't much of an issue that the GOP wanted it to be.

No one knows what info melania was passing.

True, but he can still be forced to testify and would be subject to sanctions for lying or being provably evasive.
And, aren't all his previous statements usable to re-interrogate him now? The pardon doesn't prevent their use, does it?

And, aren't all his previous statements usable to re-interrogate him now? The pardon doesn't prevent their use, does it?
I dunno. I suspect some kind of double jeopardy concern could be raised if they went after him again for the same general events.

I dunno. I suspect some kind of double jeopardy concern could be raised if they went after him again for the same general events.
Almost no one is ever under any obligation to answer questions in an interrogation, anyway. In this realm, a pardon has a much narrower effect: because Flynn is no longer under any threat of punishment, he may not be able to plead the Fifth. So, in the case where he is compelled to testify under oath, he may be required to answer questions that he otherwise would not be.

Almost no one is ever under any obligation to answer questions in an interrogation, anyway. In this realm, a pardon has a much narrower effect: because Flynn is no longer under any threat of punishment, he may not be able to plead the Fifth. So, in the case where he is compelled to testify under oath, he may be required to answer questions that he otherwise would not be.
Or take COH's advise and go all amnesiac.

So, it is OK to lie if not under oath? Is that why you are tolerating, or perhaps applauding, Trump lying over 25,000 (or is it 50,000 by now?) times during his presidency?

You are an amazing man, amigo!
You sure it's not a million or two?
You'll havr 4 more years to pad your lies from the looks of things

Reactions: Lucy01
You sure it's not a million or two?
You'll havr 4 more years to pad your lies from the looks of things
Are you this hopeless?
You are accusing me of lying while defending your so-called president lying 15 times a day or whatever the latest count is?

Hers is the list of 15 lies he told us on Thanksgiving Day! I am sure you would regard these lies as Gospel.
Link

Reactions: Bill4411
You really don't understand the difference between policy and law? HRC violated policy (her own State Department policy, by the way) and also the plain text of a law with respect to mishandling classified information as well. Violation of the law was the primary issue, not violation of policy.
Hmmm. I'm not sure this other Secretary of State agrees with your judgment of when a private server is improper, But, maybe you know more than a four-star general.

Are you this hopeless?
You are accusing me of lying while defending your so-called president lying 15 times a day or whatever the latest count is?

Hers is the list of 15 lies he told us on Thanksgiving Day! I am sure you would regard these lies as Gospel.
Link
Who sits on his ass and 'counts lies?'
I won't waste my time on this grade school level bs.

If you act this butthurt now, I pity you when all these pretenders get sent packing. Biden will NEVER be President

Reactions: Lucy01
Hmmm. I'm not sure this other Secretary of State agrees with your judgment of when a private server is improper, But, maybe you know more than a four-star general.

This has been covered many times. You don’t understand the issue either. I understand it very well.

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory
You should read Flynn’s original plea. He was back channeling with the Russians and won’t divulge the contents of the conversations. But yeah, it’s on par with a secretive pedo cult that drinks the blood of children.
They have to deny the Russia stuff or it makes them look like the gullible chumps they are.

ADVERTISEMENT