ADVERTISEMENT

Florida Condo Collapse.

Yikes

still waiting on the bomb dogs.

seems apparently there's no rush.

if it were a fertilizer bomb, how long would that be detectable?

funny-celebrity-pictures-nothing-to-see-here-move-along.jpg

Someone must have seen the demolition squad planting the charges.

you mean driving the van into the parking garage, if so?

no doubt it would have been clearly marked "bomb inside", stay away.

or perhaps at least equipped with a loud speaker as with the Nashville bombing.

or perhaps that building in Nashville just had some bad concrete or water damage.

nashville-car-bomb_840x480.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
There's zero evidence of a bomb blast, particularly an ammonium nitrate blast. Video shows nothing suggesting an explosion, merely an implosion as the building falls in on itself.

Show me any bomb blast/demolition charges that are contained while the building comes down. Your turn to prove that idea.

There's zero evidence of a bomb blast, particularly an ammonium nitrate blast. Video shows nothing suggesting an explosion, merely an implosion as the building falls in on itself.

Show me any bomb blast/demolition charges that are contained while the building comes down. Your turn to prove that idea.

Facepalm.jpg

the video doesn't even start till the building is already falling, and doesn't even show the first couple floors, let alone the parking garage.

still waiting for the bomb dogs.. i guess they must be held up in traffic..

Facepalm.jpg

the video doesn't even start till the building is already falling, and doesn't even show the first couple floors, let alone the parking garage.

still waiting for the bomb dogs.. i guess they must be held up in traffic..
Which if it had been an explosion (high or low level detonation) the air would be filled with dust and debris billowing outwards from the building due to the pressure difference.

Feel free to show us an example of bomb/demolition with charges where there isn't that outward billowing before the structure starts falling.

Which if it had been an explosion (high or low level detonation) the air would be filled with dust and debris billowing outwards from the building due to the pressure difference.

Feel free to show us an example of bomb/demolition with charges where there isn't that outward billowing before the structure starts falling.

do you just not grasp that it was a parking garage under the building with limited entry points.

that said, the push back to even being a remote possibility, let alone as likely as anything thing else, is quite interesting.

and still waiting on all those building collapses in the US in our lifetime other than explosion that you guys say are so plentiful.

how bout just one.

still waiting on the bomb dogs, must still be in traffic.

still waiting on the bomb dogs.

seems apparently there's no rush.
Maybe they could have hired the foremost engineering expert the world on terrorist attacks on buildings, a guy who worked on the World Trade and Pentagon attacks.

Oh... they did?

MY BAD!

Maybe they could have hired the foremost engineering expert the world on terrorist attacks on buildings, a guy who worked on the World Trade and Pentagon attacks.

Oh... they did?

MY BAD!

you already tried that trick.

the article said nothing regarding discounting foul play or a bomb, but perhaps you just forgot.

your obsession is noted, though no idea what that's about.

still waiting on the bomb dogs, and all the results of the investigation to date.

perhaps all the investigators are stuck in traffic as well.

no doubt that's it.

and good to know the media is all over this.

My obsession!

Your flat Earther, 9-11 Truther, alien abduction, false flag, Elvis lives, bat boy, pizza kiddie trafficking UNIFIED KOOK THEORY is shaping up nicely, in your opinion.

do you just not grasp that it was a parking garage under the building with limited entry points.

that said, the push back to even being a remote possibility, let alone as likely as anything thing else, is quite interesting.

and still waiting on all those building collapses in the US in our lifetime other than explosion that you guys say are so plentiful.

how bout just one.

still waiting on the bomb dogs, must still be in traffic.
If you can't show an example of a bombing/controlled demo where nothing is expelled outward, I'm OK with that.

I do find your adamancy that it couldn't have happened without that which you claim, to be insightful though.

Interesting TV show called

"Engineering Catastrophes"

It seems to, almost every episode, describe something that IGW insists has never happened even once.

• Haha
Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
i guess traffic must still be backed up, as the bomb sniffing dogs apparently still can't get to the scene..

probably from all the media who obviously are all over this.

but hey, no rush.

as for what investigating is being done, apparently none.

Move Along, Nothing To See Here.
The article is full of concern about other buildings possibly in danger of structural collapse due to flawed design or other problems. There isn’t anything in it about any suspicion that this building fell due to a controlled demolition or an explosion. Yet you link it as if it somehow supports your dumb as a bag of hammers conspiracy theory. You Truthers are not living in the real world.

The article is full of concern about other buildings possibly in danger of structural collapse due to flawed design or other problems. There isn’t anything in it about any suspicion that this building fell due to a controlled demolition or an explosion. Yet you link it as if it somehow supports your dumb as a bag of hammers conspiracy theory. You Truthers are not living in the real world.

5543864653_5ac1097dce_z.jpg

talk about a defensive replay.

nowhere did i say anything about the article suggesting a controlled explosion, did i.

i posted the link due to the article pointing out that any investigation seems blocked.

and aren't you kinda old for an internet troll.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

"The commission voted unanimously to pursue legal action against Miami-Dade County, the court-appointed receiver for Champlain Towers South and any other entities preventing the town's hired expert – Allyn Kilsheimer of KCE Structural Engineers – from accessing the collapse site and warehouses.
------------------------------

'They want this to go away as fast as possible'

The county has not hired an engineer. Burkett pointed out that the county did not even put out an online post for the forensic engineer position until July 28 – five weeks after the collapse.

“At the present time, we have not extended a contract to a forensic engineer, we are still in the procurement process,” a spokesperson from the department wrote in a recent statement.

Surfside Commissioner and former prosecutor Eliana Salzhauer said she might know why.

"I don’t think anybody wants to hear the truth, because the truth is going to cost them money," she said at Tuesday night's meeting. "They want this to go away as fast as possible.""
----------------------------------------------------
Nothing To See Here, Move Along.

that said, i do find it strange that not one mention of bomb dogs being brought in can be found anywhere.

just curious when they are planning on doing that.

5543864653_5ac1097dce_z.jpg

talk about a defensive replay.

nowhere did i say anything about the article suggesting a controlled explosion, did i.

i posted the link due to the article pointing out that any investigation seems blocked.

and aren't you kinda old for an internet troll.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

"The commission voted unanimously to pursue legal action against Miami-Dade County, the court-appointed receiver for Champlain Towers South and any other entities preventing the town's hired expert – Allyn Kilsheimer of KCE Structural Engineers – from accessing the collapse site and warehouses.
------------------------------

'They want this to go away as fast as possible'

The county has not hired an engineer. Burkett pointed out that the county did not even put out an online post for the forensic engineer position until July 28 – five weeks after the collapse.

“At the present time, we have not extended a contract to a forensic engineer, we are still in the procurement process,” a spokesperson from the department wrote in a recent statement.

Surfside Commissioner and former prosecutor Eliana Salzhauer said she might know why.

"I don’t think anybody wants to hear the truth, because the truth is going to cost them money," she said at Tuesday night's meeting. "They want this to go away as fast as possible.""
----------------------------------------------------
Nothing To See Here, Move Along.

that said, i do find it strange that not one mention of bomb dogs being brought in can be found anywhere.

just curious when they are planning on doing that.
TS;DR

Reactions: outside shooter
Have you solved the JFK cover-up, IGW?
The Elvis-is-still-alive scam?
The 9-11 inside job proof?
The flat Earth proof?
The Bigfoot lives analysis?

I need the whole nutjob conspiracy update.
STAT.

Reactions: MrBing
Have you solved the JFK cover-up, IGW?
The Elvis-is-still-alive scam?
The 9-11 inside job proof?
The flat Earth proof?
The Bigfoot lives analysis?

I need the whole nutjob conspiracy update.
STAT.

you seem really personally invested in this never being investigated, and answers never being found.

as in really really really personally invested.

an interesting position to take.

curious just what that's about, as it's a beyond strange thing to be soooooooo personally invested in.

you seem really personally invested in this never being investigated, and answers never being found
We have people who were there, escaped, and told us what happened. We have the reports on failed safety inspections. Then we have video.

Stop being so incredibly stupid. You right there with flat Earthers.

You didn't stop with a tinfoil hat. You got the tinfoil jacket, the tinfoil undies, and the tinfoil socks to fill out the outfit.

Last edited:
Reactions: MrBing
you seem really personally invested in this never being investigated, and answers never being found.

curious just what that's about, as it's a beyond strange thing to be soooooooo personally invested in.
The conspiracy is really wide and deep - in your mind. You seem to believe those knocking your conspiracy theory (everyone except you) is in on it somehow. No, the fact of the matter is that your conspiracy theory is stupid. Period. We’re all laughing at your nonsensical theory presented in your unwaveringly nonsensical style.

The conspiracy is really wide and deep - in your mind. You seem to believe those knocking your conspiracy theory (everyone except you) is in on it somehow. No, the fact of the matter is that your conspiracy theory is stupid. Period. We’re all laughing at your nonsensical theory presented in your unwaveringly nonsensical style.

what "conspiracy theory" are you referring to?

please be specific, so we'll know exactly what you're talking about.

• Haha
Reactions: outside shooter
what "conspiracy theory" are you referring to?

please be specific, so we'll know exactly what you're talking about.
What? LOL! You’ve suggested the condo was brought down by controlled demolition or by vans loaded with explosives. Either would require people conspiring to do the deed. Both are entirely without evidence. Both aren’t even on the radar of authorities (but that would be part of your conspiracy theory, of course) or any experts anywhere. It’s straight up stupid. You’re being laughed at here. No one here is invested in covering up the conspiracy you’re theorizing. You should be embarrassed, but I suppose that you have no embarrassment in posting like a 12 year old who thinks he’s cool when you’re probably in your seventh decade, give or take, is evidence that you don’t understand embarrassment.

What's beyond strange is that your caps key has been broken on your computer for decades.

Why aren't people looking into this?

Interesting video about a likely cause.

interesting, though difficult to follow.

will have to give it another watching some time.

perhaps i'm misunderstanding something the narrator is saying, but if i'm understanding him correctly, i suppose my main questioning of his theory, is that under his theory, the theorized breakdown of support was under the deck only where there would be relatively minimal load, and not under the building itself.

point being, even if there was a total collapse there, not sure how that takes down the building itself, rather than just the deck, as he seems to point out several times the area he's referring to is outside the footprint of the bldg itself.

also, it seems that the area he is referring to is still in tack after the collapse in "after" aerial picks, though i could be totally misunderstanding the area he's referring to.

good to know at least someone is working on the mystery, even if no one else is.

seems even those associated with the bldg and the former residents, are totally miffed and pissed as to the total lack of investigating what happened.

i personally don't think the powers that be want to know, and just want the whole thing to just go away, which seems to be an opinion shared by those associated with the bldg and it's former residents..

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT