ADVERTISEMENT

Florida Condo Collapse.

Before the rubble even settled, there were terrorism experts on site to look into the possibility of foul play. They looked for such evidence, found none of it, and so they focused on the more probable causes.

We have survivors who ran from their condo units after seeing the walls start to split open.

IGW...Think, man....

link please on the terrorism experts thing.

i guess you accidentally just forgot to include it.

OS, think man.

??????????????
No one is going to countersue for defamation for negligence/wrongful death actions from this. F robinhood paid out on a totally bogus claim. These defendants will all tender their policies at some point. The only way out is SOL. This is a P's lawyer's wet dream. It's a cash grab in a wonderful venue for plaintiffs

already linked, terrorism / construction expert named Allyn Kilsheimer

IGW...

VpMpVCN.jpeg

No one is going to countersue for defamation for negligence/wrongful death actions from this. F robinhood paid out on a totally bogus claim. These defendants will all tender their policies at some point. The only way out is SOL. This is a P's lawyer's wet dream. It's a cash grab in a wonderful venue for plaintiffs

well Nostradamus, i'm guessing it's difficult to say whether anyone would counter sue, until you know who gets blamed for what.

if Trump had a hand in the building or maintainance of that bldg, he'd be counter suing everybody before any blame was even suggested.

whomever gets tagged with blame, will counter sue the tagger absent something irrefutable, which i'm guessing isn't likely outside explosive residue, and most likely would counter sue even if something non foul play that seemed like a strong case were taged.

outside foul play, anyone still viable that gets tagged with the blame, will counter sue.

well Nostradamus, i'm guessing it's difficult to say whether anyone would counter sue, until you know who gets blamed for what.

if Trump had a hand in the building or maintainance of that bldg, he'd be counter suing everybody before any blame was even suggested.

whomever gets tagged with blame, will counter sue the tagger absent something irrefutable, which i'm guessing isn't likely outside explosive residue, and most likely would counter sue even if something non foul play that seemed like a strong case were taged.

outside foul play, anyone still viable that gets tagged with the blame, will counter sue.
Based on your vast legal experience?. F off

Reactions: DANC
already linked, terrorism / construction expert named Allyn Kilsheimer

IGW...

VpMpVCN.jpeg

obviously that article didn't say what you think it says.

no where did he rule out foul play, nor was there any mention he brought in bomb dogs.

but your bizarre obsession that this just go away is noted.

let me know when you actually have something.

not before.

obviously that article didn't say what you think it says.

no where did he rule out foul play, nor was there any mention he brought in bomb dogs.

but your bizarre obsession that this just go away is noted.

let me know when you actually have something.

not before.
Don’t know what you said because I didn’t read it. However, if you didn’t admit you were wrong with your assertion that no building ever collapsed without controlled demolition or bombs before this, my theory that you are high or suffering from mental issues is definitely gaining evidence. Again, sorry if you are in fact suffering from mental issues. Congrats on the potent drugs if that’s what it is . . .

Don’t know what you said because I didn’t read it. However, if you didn’t admit you were wrong with your assertion that no building ever collapsed without controlled demolition or bombs before this, my theory that you are high or suffering from mental issues is definitely gaining evidence. Again, sorry if you are in fact suffering from mental issues. Congrats on the potent drugs if that’s what it is . . .

of course you read it.

and probably why you are unable to come up with a link of a modern day US building that just collapsed.

i guess having my own personal troll should be considered a compliment.

of course you read it.

and probably why you are unable to come up with a link of a modern day US building that just collapsed.

i guess having my own personal troll should be considered a compliment.
Hilarious! You are absolutely a willfully ignorant idiot. Or you’re mentally disturbed. Again, sorry if you are. There are many examples of building collapses. Are you really incapable of googling it? A link to a list is literally at the top of the search results. It includes several modern buildings. Seriously, you seem to be actually as stupid as your writing style, which by the way, is the reason I didn’t read the post I responded too. Too long/too stupid.

Last edited:
Hilarious! You are absolutely a willfully ignorant idiot. Or your mentally disturbed. Again, sorry if you are. There are many examples of building collapses. Are you really incapable of googling it? A link to a list of structural collapses throughout history. It included several modern buildings. Seriously, you seem to be actually as stupid as your writing style, which by the way, is the reason I didn’t read the post I responded too. Too long/too stupid.

translation,

"i couldn't find any other examples".

• Haha
Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
You got me there. Maybe you're right about the unicorn farts. Who really knows, with magical creatures.
He’s dumber than a bag of hammers. A Department Store collapsed in Seoul and a hotel collapsed in Singapore. They build to modern standards. I’ve been both places. He couldn’t find either on a map. The list has several other examples. He’s being willfully ignorant - or he’s in fact ignorant.

Last edited:
He’s dumber than a bag of hammers. A Department Store collapsed in Seoul and a hotel collapsed in Singapore. They build to modern standards. I’ve been both places. He couldn’t find either on a map. The list has several other examples. He’s being willfully ignorant - or he’s in fact ignorant.

"Collapse of Hotel New World

On 15 March 1986, the building rapidly disintegrated in less than a minute at about 11:25 am, leaving little time for anyone within it to make their escape. Witnesses reported hearing an explosion prior to the collapse, but the police ruled out the possibility of a bomb attack.[8] A gas explosion was thought to be a possible cause."[8]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Sampoong Department Store collapse

Background

In the events leading up to the 1988 Summer Olympics, there was a large development boom in the Seoul area. Because of bans against international construction contractors signing contracts for projects in Seoul at the time, almost all buildings were being erected by South Korean companies, who typically built the structures quickly because of the large number of projects assigned to them.[3]

The Sampoong Group began construction of the Sampoong Department Store in 1987 over a tract of land previously used as a landfill. The building's plans originally called for a residential apartment building with four floors, to be built by Woosung Construction.[3] However, during construction, the blueprints were changed by the future chairman of Sampoong Group's construction division, Lee Joon, to instead create a large department store. This involved cutting away a number of support columns to install escalators, and the addition of a fifth floor.[3][4][5]

After Woosung refused to carry out the changes, Lee ignored their warnings and fired them, using his own company to complete the construction.[3][5] The building was completed in late 1989, and the Sampoong Department Store opened to the public on July 7, 1990, attracting an estimated 40,000 people per day during the building's five years of existence. The store consisted of north and south wings connected by an atrium.[5]

The completed building was a flat-slab structure without crossbeams or a steel skeleton, which effectively meant that there was no way to transfer the load across the floors. To maximise the floor space, Lee Joon ordered the floor columns to be reduced to be 60 cm (24 in) thick, instead of the minimum of 80 cm (31 in) in the original blueprint that was required for the building to stand safely, and the columns were spaced 11 metres (36 ft) apart to maximize retail space, a decision that meant that there was more load on each column than there would have been if the columns were closer together.

A fifth floor was originally planned to house a roller skating rink, added later to comply with zoning regulations that prevented the entire building from being used as a department store.[3][5] However, Lee Joon changed the plan for the fifth floor to include eight restaurants instead.[3] The construction company tasked with completing the extension advised that the structure would not support another floor, but was promptly fired, with another company being hired to complete the project. The restaurant floor had a heated concrete base referred to as ondol, which has hot water pipes going through it; the presence of the 1.2-metre-thick (4 ft) ondol greatly increased the weight and thickness of the slab.[3]

In addition, the store's three 15-tonne air conditioning units were also installed on the roof, creating a 45-tonne (50-ton) load that was four times the design limit. In 1993, the air conditioning units were dragged across the delicate roof, resulting in cracking.[5] The units were moved over column 5E, where the most visible cracks in the floor of the fifth level were seen before the collapse. The cracks in the columns worsened because the columns supporting the fifth floor were not aligned with the ones supporting lower floors, causing the load of the fifth floor to be transferred through the slab."[3]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

nice try though.. easy to see why you provided no links.

and can only assume this is the best you could come up with, after who knows how long you searched in vain.

perhaps a good reason why that is.

you're such a pathetic pathological liar and twister of truth that you make Trump look like Mr Honesty.

you must lead a really pathetic existence for this to be where you are now at in life.

what's the reason for OS's beyond ridiculousness and douchebaggery in such a serious topic i know not, but obviously he and jet made complete and total fools of themselves by liking your post before considering the source.

Last edited:
you guys are kidding, right?

a 12 story fully occupied condo building just collapsed out of thin air, taking everyone there with it.

and the video looks just like the videos of controlled demos.

and when ever has a modern building ever done this before, other than say a massive earthquake or an explosive?

and there was no massive earthquake that day i'm aware of, but then again i didn't check out the Miami Herald for any massive earthquake news that day in the area, that the MSM felt was too unimportant to cover..

this isn't a local story, and the origin, or any investigation of what caused this, has been totally disappeared by the media since day one.

and i mean totally disappeared from all news as if swallowed by a giant black hole, while a multitude of comparatively totally insignificant stories are rerun all day every day.

none of the news outlets on any side will so much as touch this story, despite it's being the biggest non political/covid story of the summer.

possibly because whether it was bad concrete, or bad footing, or foul play, it's really bad news for the real estate and construction industries either way, thus also really bad news for the big funds and Wall St in general..

no matter what happened, the RE and construction industries don't want to even know, because no matter what it was, it's really bad news either way.

so the best case scenario for both the RE and construction industries, is that it just happened for no reason, so nothing to see here, move along, and why aren't we talking about the Pub or the Dem somewhere who said or did something stupid.

i'm still thinking foul play the most likely possibility, but that's not based on any knowledge of any kind, but just going on the reality that we've seen hundreds of buildings go down just like this through carefully placed explosives, and never one ever by any of the other possible explanations.

so just going on the laws of probabilities and nothing else, seems like foul play would be far and away the most likely explanation.
You should do a search for something like "famous building collapses." There are several sites listing historical building collapses with discussions of the causes.

In addition to foul play like the 9/11 jets, the other causes I saw include: illegal construction or alteration of building, incomplete construction or demolition of building, flawed building design, and unstable ground under or near the building. So, there are several known causes for building collapses other than explosions. It happens too damn often.

Given the discussions about groundwater and reports by residents of vibrations from nearby construction, I expect a non-nefarious cause for the Surfside collapse will eventually be identified.

And, given that those demolition companies using controlled explosions spend something like a month first setting up the explosives, timers etc. and weakening the target buildings' structural support, I don't expect anyone to find that explosives were involved. We'll see.

You should do a search for something like "famous building collapses." There are several sites listing historical building collapses with discussions of the causes.

In addition to foul play like the 9/11 jets, the other causes I saw include: illegal construction or alteration of building, incomplete construction or demolition of building, flawed building design, and unstable ground under or near the building. So, there are several known causes for building collapses other than explosions. It happens too damn often.

Given the discussions about groundwater and reports by residents of vibrations from nearby construction, I expect a non-nefarious cause for the Surfside collapse will eventually be identified.

And, given that those demolition companies using controlled explosions spend something like a month first setting up the explosives, timers etc. and weakening the target buildings' structural support, I don't expect anyone to find that explosives were involved. We'll see.

why should i do a search?

if you have something to offer, let us have it.

if neither you nor anyone else can find a comparable situation in the US in the last 100 yrs while claiming there are many, perhaps there's a good reason for that.
--------------------------------------------------------------

as for,

"And, given that those demolition companies using controlled explosions spend something like a month first setting up the explosives, timers etc. and weakening the target buildings' structural support, I don't expect anyone to find that explosives were involved".
-----------------------------------------------------------------

74221-120-93CB883E.jpg

i guess sometimes it doesn't take months setting things up.

i'm not the one stating absolutes here, i'm the one discounting everyone else stating them, with zero basis to do so.

that said, if someone wants to go Occam's Razor, it does seem one possibility more probable than others, being zero causes of such collapses in the US as long as any of us has been alive other than for one cause, of which there have been hundreds or thousands of instances.

and again, i'm not pinpointing anything.

i'm just questioning why everyone else is so adamant that one cause should be excluded from consideration without any justification, especially when that cause is as likely for Occum to go with as any.

as for the level of universal push back to even the suggestion of the possibility, both here and in the media, hard not to find that more than just very interesting in of itself.

"Collapse of Hotel New World

On 15 March 1986, the building rapidly disintegrated in less than a minute at about 11:25 am, leaving little time for anyone within it to make their escape. Witnesses reported hearing an explosion prior to the collapse, but the police ruled out the possibility of a bomb attack.[8] A gas explosion was thought to be a possible cause."[8]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Sampoong Department Store collapse

Background

In the events leading up to the 1988 Summer Olympics, there was a large development boom in the Seoul area. Because of bans against international construction contractors signing contracts for projects in Seoul at the time, almost all buildings were being erected by South Korean companies, who typically built the structures quickly because of the large number of projects assigned to them.[3]

The Sampoong Group began construction of the Sampoong Department Store in 1987 over a tract of land previously used as a landfill. The building's plans originally called for a residential apartment building with four floors, to be built by Woosung Construction.[3] However, during construction, the blueprints were changed by the future chairman of Sampoong Group's construction division, Lee Joon, to instead create a large department store. This involved cutting away a number of support columns to install escalators, and the addition of a fifth floor.[3][4][5]

After Woosung refused to carry out the changes, Lee ignored their warnings and fired them, using his own company to complete the construction.[3][5] The building was completed in late 1989, and the Sampoong Department Store opened to the public on July 7, 1990, attracting an estimated 40,000 people per day during the building's five years of existence. The store consisted of north and south wings connected by an atrium.[5]

The completed building was a flat-slab structure without crossbeams or a steel skeleton, which effectively meant that there was no way to transfer the load across the floors. To maximise the floor space, Lee Joon ordered the floor columns to be reduced to be 60 cm (24 in) thick, instead of the minimum of 80 cm (31 in) in the original blueprint that was required for the building to stand safely, and the columns were spaced 11 metres (36 ft) apart to maximize retail space, a decision that meant that there was more load on each column than there would have been if the columns were closer together.

A fifth floor was originally planned to house a roller skating rink, added later to comply with zoning regulations that prevented the entire building from being used as a department store.[3][5] However, Lee Joon changed the plan for the fifth floor to include eight restaurants instead.[3] The construction company tasked with completing the extension advised that the structure would not support another floor, but was promptly fired, with another company being hired to complete the project. The restaurant floor had a heated concrete base referred to as ondol, which has hot water pipes going through it; the presence of the 1.2-metre-thick (4 ft) ondol greatly increased the weight and thickness of the slab.[3]

In addition, the store's three 15-tonne air conditioning units were also installed on the roof, creating a 45-tonne (50-ton) load that was four times the design limit. In 1993, the air conditioning units were dragged across the delicate roof, resulting in cracking.[5] The units were moved over column 5E, where the most visible cracks in the floor of the fifth level were seen before the collapse. The cracks in the columns worsened because the columns supporting the fifth floor were not aligned with the ones supporting lower floors, causing the load of the fifth floor to be transferred through the slab."[3]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

nice try though.. easy to see why you provided no links.

and can only assume this is the best you could come up with, after who knows how long you searched in vain.

perhaps a good reason why that is.

you're such a pathetic pathological liar and twister of truth that you make Trump look like Mr Honesty.

you must lead a really pathetic existence for this to be where you are now at in life.

what's the reason for OS's beyond ridiculousness and douchebaggery in such a serious topic i know not, but obviously he and jet made complete and total fools of themselves by liking your post before considering the source.
He’s dumber than a bag of hammers.
I only read your link in the New World Hotel and it proves you’re a dunce. You copied what was suspected to have caused it. Read the rest of the entry. The suspected gas explosion didn’t pan out. It was structural failure from design flaws at the start of the project and then progressive issues over the years - very much like the Florida condo building collapse.

If you wrote like an adult, I would have read what you wrote. Too nonsensical to read.

Last edited:
Reactions: MrBing and jet812
why should i do a search?

if you have something to offer, let us have it.

if neither you nor anyone else can find a comparable situation in the US in the last 100 yrs while claiming there are many, perhaps there's a good reason for that.
--------------------------------------------------------------

as for,

"And, given that those demolition companies using controlled explosions spend something like a month first setting up the explosives, timers etc. and weakening the target buildings' structural support, I don't expect anyone to find that explosives were involved".
-----------------------------------------------------------------

74221-120-93CB883E.jpg

i guess sometimes it doesn't take months setting things up.

i'm not the one stating absolutes here, i'm the one discounting everyone else stating them, with zero basis to do so.

that said, if someone wants to go Occam's Razor, it does seem one possibility more probable than others, being zero causes of such collapses in the US as long as any of us has been alive other than for one cause, of which there have been hundreds or thousands of instances.

and again, i'm not pinpointing anything.

i'm just questioning why everyone else is so adamant that one cause should be excluded from consideration without any justification, especially when that cause is as likely for Occum to go with as any.

as for the level of universal push back to even the suggestion of the possibility, both here and in the media, hard not to find that more than just very interesting in of itself.
You should do a search to support your claims in your Post 59 that "i'm still thinking foul play the most likely possibility" based on (1) your claim "that we've seen hundreds of buildings go down just like this through carefully placed explosives", (2) your other claim that we've seen "never one ever by any of the other possible explanations", and (3) your other claim that there have been "zero causes of such collapses in the US as long as any of us has been alive other than for one cause, of which there have been hundreds or thousands of instances."

Your claims are crap -- many buildings have collapsed due to causes other than explosions.

The photo you included appears to be the Oklahoma City bombing, which does not support your claim that the Surfside building just collapsed on its own. The OKC bombing was not only witnessed by scores of survivors but also was proven by videos showing McVeigh's truck actually blowing up and his truck axle (with a VIN) bouncing down the street toward a security camera a block away.

No one yet claims to have witnessed an explosion of any kind at the Surfside building.

Reactions: outside shooter
I only read your link in the New World Hotel and it proves you’re a dunce. You copied what was suspected to have caused it. Read the rest of the entry. The suspected gas explosion didn’t pan out. It was structural failure from design flaws at the start of the project and then progressive issues over the years - very much like the Florida condo building collapse.

If you wrote like an adult, I would have read what you wrote. Too nonsensical too read.

no cause was ever pinpointed, but many heard an explosion before the collapse.

that said, i said give me an example in the US built under modern US code, which this obviously doesn't fall under.

you have zero, so don't pretend you do.

and being i'm not claiming anything, whereas all you idiots are, the onus to prove anything is on you idiots, not me.

and still waiting for that other similar US collapse in our lifetime other than from explosives, which no one can come up with.

like i've said, the level of push back here is interesting in of itself.

no cause was ever pinpointed, but many heard an explosion before the collapse.

that said, i said give me an example in the US built under modern US code, which this obviously doesn't fall under.

you have zero, so don't pretend you do.

and being i'm not claiming anything, whereas all you idiots are, the onus to prove anything is on you idiots, not me.

and still waiting for that other similar US collapse in our lifetime other than from explosives, which no one can come up with.

like i've said, the level of push back here is interesting in of itself.
What?

Reactions: MrBing
I've gotta agree with winners here. All he was doing was asking questions and offering opinions, then the cancel culture people came out in force.
I'm thinking that we need to start doing "contact tracing" on you all. It seems there are meetings that you all attend where you get your marching order of things to allow as questionable and things not allowed to be discussed. Seems a tad to obvious.

I've gotta agree with winners here. All he was doing was asking questions and offering opinions, then the cancel culture people came out in force.

winners trotted out all the usual tinfoil hat truther shit. He was provided with measured, reasonable responses based on logic and facts. He doubled and tripled down. He got what was coming to him.

Reactions: Bulk VanderHuge
winners trotted out all the usual tinfoil hat truther shit. He was provided with measured, reasonable responses based on logic and facts. He doubled and tripled down. He got what was coming to him.
He hasn’t admitted being a Truther, but he’s like every Truther I’ve met or read about. Smart money is on Truther.

He hasn’t admitted being a Truther, but he’s like every Truther I’ve met or read about. Smart money is on Truther.
I wouldn't be surprised if he was a bonafide 9-11 truther, based on his arguments in this thread. The "logic" and "reasoning" are identical. Proving a negative can't be done, but he insists we do. When we can't, he claims to have won the argument.

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
I wouldn't be surprised if he was a bonafide 9-11 truther, based on his arguments in this thread. The "logic" and "reasoning" are identical. Proving a negative can't be done, but he insists we do. When we can't, he claims to have won the argument.
You mean like defending yourself against charges that, not only are untrue, but of which there is no proof?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT